Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
it was ****ing disgusting. can we please NOT?
Excuse you, but it wasn't the sisters kissing it was the GOO kissing Wynonna because it wanted to possess her ....... which is a completely different thing ....... and since Waverly might not even be an Earp it totally doesn't count as incest ........ it's not like they could've written a billion other scenarios to have the goo take over Wynonna instead ....... nope it's new way of possessing has to be through kissing, I don't make the rules

But in all honesty that kiss was totally messed up, and completely unnecessary. If the goo can possess Waverly from her touching a puddle (I know the show likes to forget but the s1 finale weren't that long ago) then they could've made that scene worked through them both just standing, looking at each other with their mouths open like other shows have, or even having Waverly touch Wynonna's arm. It's just really gross basically.

Quote:
remember when ashley and carmen kissed?? like??? wtf????
It was even funnier when she expected Spencer to be grateful that she hadn't cheated. Oh how I hate parts of s3 and the pointless drama so. damn. much.

Quote:
Okay, this show gets worse every time I hear about it
I often regret my choices i watching this show It's a rare show I watch for the actual plot instead of shipping/liking an actress and I just judge myself constantly but I can't quit
Old 07-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvers (View Post)
yep. one of them was possessed like we were discussing above so she possessed her sister by literally seducing her and kissing her. it was ****ing disgusting. can we please NOT?
what the fuuuuuuck.

Quote:
Oh how I hate parts of s3 and the pointless drama so. damn. much.
remember how the-n delayed the airing of s3b, but it was released in france, so people were watching and translating?? what a time to be alive.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
what the fuuuuuuck.
The things I have read today with my own eyes People are either dismissing it, having a go at people for pointing out how gross it is or just joking about incest and I'm just like This + the whole consent issue with the sex scene is just not a good look but what do I know

Quote:
remember how the-n delayed the airing of s3b, but it was released in france, so people were watching and translating?? what a time to be alive.
Yes that was soooooo funny! That and Gossip Girl should've really counted towards my french education I just never got why the-n even bothered to air son when it was against the same sex stuff so much. Like I remember reading it was a pre-teen or something like that network so they had to be careful of content for the audience but you got the hets getting down and somewhat dirty, why not the rest.

Last edited by SRBleyton4ever; 07-01-2017 at 11:51 AM
Old 07-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

the new doctor who episode

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
People are either dismissing it, having a go at people for pointing out how gross it is or just joking about incest and I'm just like This + the whole consent issue with the sex scene is just not a good look but what do I know
I called it gross and emily andras literally replied to me calling me a troll. now I have earptards all over my mentions

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I called it gross and emily andras literally replied to me calling me a troll.
she is just a ****ing idiot
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who's Emily Andras?
Old 07-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
Who's Emily Andras?
the showrunner of wynonna earp. former showrunner of lost girl.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*reads back a page* what the actual ****?

But also thanks Twist, now I have actual motivation to catch up with DW!
Old 07-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I called it gross and emily andras literally replied to me calling me a troll.
It seriously annoys me how easily the word troll is thrown around these days. Like as soon as you voice an opinion on something someone doesn't like, you're labelled and have to deal with stans and it's just like why? You wanna be a showrunner/actor on social media outside of contractual obligations to your project? Accept that people are gonna call out crap when they see it. They chose to write the questionable consent scene + sisters sharing a kiss, take the complaints ob board and accept you chose the wrong direction in executing this stuff, instead of just lapping up the stuff from fandom.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
But also thanks Twist, now I have actual motivation to catch up with DW!
you are very welcome!!

i can't wait for the new fanvids to come out, considering all the amazing ones that came out after episode 10.01

and they released the longer cut of a scene from 10.01: http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/doct...ll-and-heather

Quote:
It seriously annoys me how easily the word troll is thrown around these days.
RIGHT. manu, my friend loves you for speaking up. **** EA. she's an idiot. she can't take legitimate critiques of her shows. and manu you weren't even rude or attacking her personally.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-03-2017, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

^right? I literally said "it was gross" because that's what it was. it was an honest opinion. then she had to call me a troll, because the only valid opinion is the one where people are far up her ass, she can barely breathe

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-03-2017, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Looking through my tumblr dash and my twitter feed, I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who weren't at all weirded out by the Wynonna and gooverly kiss. Like yes, Waverly was possessed and not in control of her body, but it doesn't make seeing Wynonna and Waverly kiss less weird. It's still weird. Even the cast were commenting on how weird it was. They were joking about it, but still. Like Sam said, there's no reason that they actually had to kiss for the spirit to transfer bodies.

I also don't really understand why EA had to come out and clarify that the Waverly/Nicole sex scene was definitely Waverly. Was it because she didn't want the backlash straight away? If she had just left it people would have figured it out by watching a couple more episodes. It's not like the show kept Waverly being possessed a secret for very long.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvers (View Post)
^right? I literally said "it was gross" because that's what it was. it was an honest opinion. then she had to call me a troll, because the only valid opinion is the one where people are far up her ass, she can barely breathe
she was like this with LG, why am i surprised??

Quote:
Looking through my tumblr dash and my twitter feed, I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who weren't at all weirded out by the Wynonna and gooverly kiss.
one thing i've learned is that most fans of anything are absolute idiots.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-04-2017, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
one thing i've learned is that most fans of anything are absolute idiots.
Everyone tries to see the best in the things they love but I'm still raising so many 's at them.