Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

"To Hound Nature In Her Wanderings" (2x06): Episode Discussion 2

[made by Twisty]

2x06: To Hound Nature In Her Wanderings
May 24, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Sarah joins forces with an unlikely and untrustworthy ally, following a trail of clues that she hopes will lead her to the origins of the clone experiment. Cosima and Delphine make a discovery that could prove to be the key to treating her illness. Alison finds herself in unsavory company at rehab.

» JOIN US FOR THE LIVE-CHAT DURING THE EPISODE «

EPISODES AIR SATURDAYS AT 9:00 PM EST
Please check here for the time.

PREVIOUS!

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship/character, try not to insult other ships/characters, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
4. Remember, everything is a spoiler until the show airs Eastern time in the USA.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

S T A R D U S T
Old 05-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Still keep seeing the typo.
I made my icon.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread!

Quote:
As you can tell, I love my job. Eh, whatevs, I like the other side of it more.
All the crazy science you're making?

Quote:
Has she forgotten how angry she was at them for taking something from inside her?
Well maybe she thinks that if they "give the baby back" to her, it was just borrowing? It's hard to think Helena thoughts so I'm only guessing.
Or maybe she intends on killing them all oh boy

Quote:
How does she even know what the Dyad is holding over him?! I loved her whole attitude when she was in the truck with him. He's holding her at gun point and she's asking if he wants any biscuits.
well maybe she knows Paul is used to women in control (she knows a lot after all)
I love when she tells him he'll have to kill her *and* Sarah if he wants to take Duncan and I wouldn't want to go against those two. Nope.

Quote:
I don't get if Mrs S. is guilty of something or not, but I never liked her. What do you think is her involvement in the clones ?
I love her! Even more now that she's scary
I think she knew nothing about anything when she was asked to take care of Sarah. And I think maybe along the way, questions started popping up. And she started looking for answers and finding them.
I definitely think she knows way more than we realize even now about the whole thing. Leda, the Duncans, the clones. But I don't think she was ever "involved" with Dyad, the Proletheans, Project Leda or anything that has to do with the clones.
Her involvement was about Sarah, always.

Quote:
To be honest, I think that Alison has had enough lying throughout this whole season - why can't she just have someone to trust?
I knooooow! Poor Alison! I know the rest of the Clone Club isn't doing too great with people to trust either but at least they have people they can confide in even just a little, and to get support from.

Quote:
And what is Angela Deangelis doing all this 'stalking' for? I'm starting to have this idea that Angela has other reasons, besides "justice for Beth" and her supposed passion for her job
I don't know. She's a cop. Mysteries tickle her. And you have to admit that if you were in her situation, you'd be damn curious, especially with Art seemingly throwing his career away to cover something up.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 05-28-2014, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
All the crazy science you're making?
I wish.

Quote:
well maybe she knows Paul is used to women in control (she knows a lot after all)
I love when she tells him he'll have to kill her *and* Sarah if he wants to take Duncan and I wouldn't want to go against those two. Nope.
You never know, she might. And definitely not. Mrs S is so hardcore this season. Still not over that scene where she stabbed the bird watchers hands. She's not one you'd want to cross.

Quote:
I knooooow! Poor Alison! I know the rest of the Clone Club isn't doing too great with people to trust either but at least they have people they can confide in even just a little, and to get support from.
It makes me so sad for her. She's really gotten the short end of the stick this season.