Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ik you probably didn't mean literally, but I don't think they'd pull the "shared a womb" thing twice.
Obviously I didn't mean it literally I meant an emotional connection. You can have that with anyone, whether you came from the same womb or not.

Quote:
Cosima and Rachel saying "yo" to each other is so so so hilarious and I cannot wait for more.
I still can't believe this is happening
Old 05-30-2016, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlanded (View Post)
Susan worshipped Kendall. I think it makes sense that Susan would give up, if only temporarily, after Kendall died.
Temporarily sure, but Susan seems to be giving up completely. It might have only been a day but why let Evie sweep in and take everything so quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlanded (View Post)
Exactly. I love the idea of them casually revealing that more of the current clones are queer, but the way they framed the threesome, complete with Sarah looking at Dizzy while she was dancing with Elle, just reeks of sweeps.
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
I still can't believe this is happening
It's already one of my favourite bits of this season and we haven't seen the full scene yet.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw Cosima is really struggling

Haha "oh fudge it... fudge me"
Old 06-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
2) What did Beth mean when she said there was more between her and Sarah than just biology?
I think she was saying that their personalities were similar. Beth had this instinct to lead and to protect everyone. That's probably why she became a cop.
Sarah obviously has her issues and a very different background but as soon as she connected with Clone Club, she became a de facto leader and a "big sister".

Quote:
Obviously I didn't mean it literally I meant an emotional connection. You can have that with anyone, whether you came from the same womb or not.
trust me, it's a different kind of thing. Not saying it's impossible to have a deeper connection with someone but the twin thing is in a league of its own.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not questioning how twins feels about each other, as I wouldn't know about that. I thought what I meant was clear, but it obviously wasn't, so just ignore my post, okay?
Old 06-20-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
trust me, it's a different kind of thing. Not saying it's impossible to have a deeper connection with someone but the twin thing is in a league of its own.
As a triplet I concur, tho my experience is probably not as intimate as twindom.

Last edited by Scully_fan; 06-20-2016 at 03:31 PM
Old 06-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ A triplet, that's so cool!
Old 06-20-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh it's not as cool as it sounds, but thanks.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, after the zillionth person says "wow that's so cool" like I just did, it's probably become the most annoying thing, hasn't it
Old 06-21-2016, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm not questioning how twins feels about each other, as I wouldn't know about that. I thought what I meant was clear, but it obviously wasn't, so just ignore my post, okay?
Pff I would never ignore your posts, you're awesome

Quote:
As a triplet I concur, tho my experience is probably not as intimate as twindom.
Not all twins are close though so I guess it depends. I'm still jealous because we always wanted to be triplets but I think it was mostly when we started singing together. Would make for better harmonies

Quote:
Oh it's not as cool as it sounds, but thanks.
Not like Clone Club?

Old 06-21-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not all twins are close though so I guess it depends. I'm still jealous because we always wanted to be triplets but I think it was mostly when we started singing together. Would make for better harmonies
Omg no, no we could not do harmonies! I can sing a fair bit, but my siblings absolutely CANNOT.

Quote:
Not like Clone Club?
Well perhaps we've got similar emotional supportive relationships, but otherwise we're not identical and not all the same gender, so not really.
Old 06-24-2016, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can sing a fair bit, but my siblings absolutely CANNOT.
I love that. Fits right into the theme of the show. We're all snowflakes

Quote:
Well perhaps we've got similar emotional supportive relationships, but otherwise we're not identical and not all the same gender, so not really.
As long as there's love and support, you're already up there from most siblings.