Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I missed her too. I expected Sarah to at least mention her, but only Paul of all people did.
Yeah I think they made a good job of keeping her so busy that she wouldn't even check with Art but it was still an oversight, imo. When she goes back to Cal, you'd expect her to slow down enough that she'd at least call Art. OR Art would have called her by now to tell her Helena's gone.

They have to juggle so much, it's unavoidable that things look a little off sometimes with the pacing. I mean the whole episode span was what? 24 hours give or take? It seems much more for us and they should be conscious of that.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah,but I think all cable shows struggle with this. Game of Thrones, True Detective and a lot of other shows have this problem. Too much awesomeness, too little time. Also, too much fake mystery and degradation of women in such a short time if you're a PLL fan.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassIsAlpha (View Post)
Can I be added please?

I love Helena.
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Yeah I think they made a good job of keeping her so busy that she wouldn't even check with Art but it was still an oversight, imo. When she goes back to Cal, you'd expect her to slow down enough that she'd at least call Art. OR Art would have called her by now to tell her Helena's gone.

They have to juggle so much, it's unavoidable that things look a little off sometimes with the pacing. I mean the whole episode span was what? 24 hours give or take? It seems much more for us and they should be conscious of that.
Yeah, it's hard to think of where they would've fit it in. I still feel like the whole Cal storyline was a mistake and without it we would've had more time for this sort of thing, but I digress.

savannah · (c)
Old 06-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I still feel like the whole Cal storyline was a mistake and without it we would've had more time for this sort of thing, but I digress.
I know, right? I don't hate the guy but he'd better have some kind of role to play soon because he's just been a babysitter (with benefits ) so far.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-03-2014, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 06-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT I am not sure if Sarah will mention her next ep, I hope so but it appears we won't see her this Saturday pls TV gods don't let her come back in ep 9 to die AGAIN.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
TFTNT I am not sure if Sarah will mention her next ep, I hope so but it appears we won't see her this Saturday pls TV gods don't let her come back in ep 9 to die AGAIN.
She can't. She has to carry the child and she wants to. They don't need to kill her if she wants to have the baby. We don't have to worry about her fate until next season.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
She can't. She has to carry the child and she wants to. They don't need to kill her if she wants to have the baby. We don't have to worry about her fate until next season.
Well, I wouldn't say it's 100% certain, but I don't think they'd have brought her back just to kill her off for real in this finale.

savannah · (c)
Old 06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

It would be beyond lame and Helena is finally making progress. I love the look Sarah had when Helena was being hauled off. She just looked like..."I'm not even" and it was funny. She leaves Helena alone for a few minutes and she's already in a barfight.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Yeah but I REALLY don't want her to have a child ... Helena shouldn't have a kid like... NO.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure if I want to see Helena scenes right now. If only because those Prolethean scenes are about to get 10 times more uncomfortable to watch. The idea of Helena having a baby is just...
Old 06-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Agree, I miss her but at the same time we have stuff to deal with from Alison and Cosima too and I know it's hard to include scenes for all characters in the same episode cause it can get messy so.. I understand why we're lacking some Helena atm.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Yeah but I REALLY don't want her to have a child ... Helena shouldn't have a kid like... NO.
ITA,but she has no actual concept of how to be a mother. It will be gross, but it's obviously what she's going to do.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Can I pray really hard for that not to happen? also, your icon ♥
Old 06-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

It could be interesting to see Helena with a baby. I think she would like it.