Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2015, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw that's sweet!

Old 06-19-2015, 02:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)

so she just drop the coat on the floor? Delphine is sooo donee
Old 06-19-2015, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosimasWeed (View Post)
It's funny seeing all those Les Loups gifs on Tumblr next to the latest Delphine gifs. She looks so soft and young in Les Loups because of her curls and relative lack of makeup.
OH! Is that where the gifset of her jumping on the bed looking ridiculously good looking comes from? Totally need to get my hands on that movie ASAP!

Her Delphine S1 hair is without a doubt my favourite hairstyle on her but as much as I love it, it wouldn't have worked for Delphine this season.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
OH! Is that where the gifset of her jumping on the bed looking ridiculously good looking comes from? Totally need to get my hands on that movie ASAP!
Yes. It is from Les Loups. That gifset is the best thing ever. You can rent it apparently for 5 dollars.
Old 06-19-2015, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Delphine is amazingly hot in her new badass/straight hair mode but I can't help but wonder if we (and Cosima) are ever going to get our sweet puppy back. Can she go back to being giggly and adorable after what she's been through this season?
Old 06-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynFan (View Post)
Delphine is amazingly hot in her new badass/straight hair mode but I can't help but wonder if we (and Cosima) are ever going to get our sweet puppy back. Can she go back to being giggly and adorable after what she's been through this season?
Id say once they have a moment to breathe and Cophine is reunited officially she will show that puppy side while alone with Cosima. She will probably have to maintain the bad ass attitude around everyone else.
Old 06-19-2015, 11:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah I could agree with the hair this season too.. But the curly hair I pray comes back at some point.
Where you are going will be better
Old 06-19-2015, 11:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Can she go back to being giggly and adorable after what she's been through this season?
Good question. I guess it depends on her involvement with DYAD and Topside. If she's still the head of DYAD in S4, I doubt she'll go back to her previous hair style.

I don't even care about her hair anymore. I just want her to have a freaking apartment.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKolla (View Post)
I don't even care about her hair anymore. I just want her to have a freaking apartment.
Right??? I guess this season she just lived in her office. Last season she lived in the lab. First season....maybe a hotel.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want to see her apartment too! Maybe she can rent smth with Cosima!
Yeah, but Cosima probably doesn't like to have her own place, even knowing she definitely has got a money to afford it
but if Cosima really like that hippie style, then I hope this time she will crush at Delphine's
Old 06-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Also, Orphan Black decided to send an application for Ari Millen for the Emmys but not for Evelyne Brochu. [Not like she has a chance but still, ... ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1013x (View Post)
Right??? I guess this season she just lived in her office. Last season she lived in the lab. First season....maybe a hotel.
Her office or her car. It's getting ridiculous, they could afford to show Cal getting a place for his new family and then, never use it again. Shay and Scott got their own place but not, Delphine or Cosima.

Quote:
if Cosima really like that hippie style, then I hope this time she will crush at Delphine's
Instead of moving in with Shay after a week (less than a week?) of knowing her.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also, Orphan Black decided to send an application for Ari Millen for the Emmys
Seriously?? I don't mean to be disrespectful to the actor, it might not be his fault, but the male clones do literally nothing for me. Nothing that'd be Emmy-worthy, at least
Old 06-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Also, Orphan Black decided to send an application for Ari Millen for the Emmys

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 06-19-2015, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes. It is from Les Loups. That gifset is the best thing ever. You can rent it apparently for 5 dollars.
Would I have to be living in Canada for that?

Quote:
It probably just looks like the standard overly stylish and not really personal place that most DYAD employees have. Given how much travel she seems to be doing I get the impression that Delphine is at the office more than she is at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1013x (View Post)
Id say once they have a moment to breathe and Cophine is reunited officially she will show that puppy side while alone with Cosima. She will probably have to maintain the bad ass attitude around everyone else.
That works for me! Best of both worlds tbh.
Old 06-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Would I have to be living in Canada for that?.
I just used the Hola VPN extension to rent Les Loups. Worked great, but again, there are no English subs, so be prepared.

As for Delphine's hair, you know what would bring those curls right back? Morning bed head after a night of sweaty sex. Yep. That's what EB really meant by "Kinky Curly."