Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'd be happy with a phone call at this point
I hope that in the episodes where she can't be there they will mention her. I hope Cosima will mention her not only because she needs her for finding a cure but also because she misses her. Also hope the other clones like Sarah and Alison will aknowledge her and finally understand that they need her, especially now that Cosima is very sick and probably incapable to work on Duncan notes, i hope that they understand everything Delphine did for Cosima, how much she cares about her and how much she is important for her.

If Delphine won't be in the first 2/3 episodes i hope that in the remaining episodes she will have more screen time and a more important role in the story, i think that she has the most potential respect to other characters. It will be stupid to waste a very interesting character and such a talented actress.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
If Delphine won't be in the first 2/3 episodes i hope that in the remaining episodes she will have more screen time and a more important role in the story, i think that she has the most potential respect to other characters. It will be stupid to waste a very interesting character and such a talented actress.
Same.

I just wish Camp X was finished already.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think EB will be back for E3, but I certainly don't know for sure. OB started filming later this year than the previous two seasons. It could be for other reasons, but with Delphine shipped off the Frankfurt at the last second, plus the late start, it appears they've worked hard to accommodate her Camp X schedule. That likely means she still has a significant role in the show. With Leekie and Duncan dead, there are no other high-level DYAD scientists on the show. They've killed off everyone else who has the ability and experience needed to help Cosima.

As for the male clones, I hope they'll just get the screen time that was going to the Proletheans anyway. I hope they aren't stupid enough to take the focus away from the triad of Sarah, Cosima and Alison. I hope the male clones are there as a support to the story, not as the story. But...TV shows can be very disappointing things.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope they aren't stupid enough
well, you never know. they were stupid enough to come up with this awful storyline in the first place

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 10-20-2014, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I only care for the trio (Sarah-Alison-Cosima) and their families. I also curious to see what Project Castor brings to the show...
Old 10-21-2014, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm one of the few on the board that doesn't mind Project Castor, I just don't want it to mean that time is taken away from the Project Leda clones. They can investigate Project Castor without giving us storylines on each of those clones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosimasWeed (View Post)
I think EB will be back for E3, but I certainly don't know for sure.
She's definitely back for S3 and as part of the main cast according to the S3 press release. Hopefully that still means she's in a significant number of episodes. It wouldn't be the first time that a main cast member was missing from quite a few episodes. I just hope it's not the case with Evelyne!
Old 10-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm also reserving judgement on project Castor until we see where it's going. The press release did however only mention two Ari clones though right? That makes me hopeful that his clone screen time will be kept to a minimum.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Well at this point I don't know who is main cast and who isn't. I mean Dylan was in less eps in s2 than Kristian and he is still a regular. Since Ari Millen will be in the opening credits in s3, someone has to be dropped to recurring (I guess Dylan or Evelyne).
Old 10-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 324B21 (View Post)
well, you never know. they were stupid enough to come up with this awful storyline in the first place
True. I really hope she will be there...

Last edited by ReiKolla; 10-21-2014 at 09:07 AM
Old 10-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to try to be super optimistic about S3 until I finally get to see it

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 10-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by diu12 (View Post)
Well at this point I don't know who is main cast and who isn't. I mean Dylan was in less eps in s2 than Kristian and he is still a regular. Since Ari Millen will be in the opening credits in s3, someone has to be dropped to recurring (I guess Dylan or Evelyne).
Maybe they won't drop anyone. They could just add another name to the titles. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

They only have three women in main roles, so lbr, it will look pretty bad if they drop Evelyne for a another male character.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Maybe they won't drop anyone. They could just add another name to the titles. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

They only have three women in main roles, so lbr, it will look pretty bad if they drop Evelyne for a another male character.
Mte.

I was really optimistic about S2 and was disappointed, so I'm not holding my breath for S3. I'd rather go in with low hopes and be pleasantly surprised than go in with high hopes and be disappointed again.
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-22-2014, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's not like OB has heaps of characters in it. They can definitely afford to add more people to the main billing.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
Mte.

I was really optimistic about S2 and was disappointed, so I'm not holding my breath for S3. I'd rather go in with low hopes and be pleasantly surprised than go in with high hopes and be disappointed again.
yeah I was really disappointed too, I expected much more from Cosima/Delphine scenes. Actually the Delphine scenes in 2x08 2x09 were awesome, and also Cosima's scenes in the finale (old Cosima ach ach), but their scenes together I think they can do better and I hope they will this season
Old 10-22-2014, 08:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
It's not like OB has heaps of characters in it. They can definitely afford to add more people to the main billing.
Nope. Specially not Ari Millen (even I am pretty sure his name is going to be in it this time).

As long as EBro is still in the credits and as much screentime as last year, I will be happy.