Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2013, 01:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Who's Alice {1.06} - Episode Discussion

Who's Alice {1.06} ~ Episode Discussion

Airing 8:00/7:00c, Thursday, Nov 21st, on ABC

“Who’s Alice” -Jafar pays a visit to the Asylum and Dr. Lydgate to uncover information about Alice, while in Wonderland, Alice heads to the Black Forest on her quest. Meanwhile, the Knave is awakened by magic with the help of an unlikely ally and he goes in search of Alice only to find her in terrible danger, and Cyrus does his best to evade the Red Queen. In flashback, Alice returns to Victorian England and her father after losing Cyrus, on “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland,” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time in Wonderland” stars Sophie Lowe as Alice, Michael Socha as Knave of Hearts, Peter Gadiot as Cyrus, Emma Rigby as The Red Queen with Naveen Andrews as Jafar and John Lithgow as the voice of the White Rabbit.

“Who’s Alice” guest stars include Johnny Coyne as Dr. Lydgate, John Prowse as Carpenter, Shaun Smyth as Edwin, Matty Finochio as Tweedle #1, Brian George as Old Prisoner, Heather Doerksen as Sarah, Kylie Rogers as Millie, Hesham Hannoud as Ghazi, Troy Young as Painter, Kerry van der Griend as Thief #1, Sean Owen Roberts as Thief #2, John R. Taylor as Old Peddler and Dallas Sauer as Young Man.

“Who’s Alice” was written by Jerome Schwartz and directed by Ron Underwood.

• • •

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 11-20-2013, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread
Old 11-20-2013, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

This week's episode looks very promising! Can't wait.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:58 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread for this week's episode.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Anyone seen it yet? I thought it was an excellent episode! I love learning more about Alice.

~Katie~
Old 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Loved this episode except Alice's new stepmother.

I really loved Millie, I hope we see more of her in the future.

I wonder where Will put his heart at?

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode but it also broke my heart! Alice had just returned home devastated because she believed the love of her life was dead and her father tries to force her to pretend like she's not in pain? What an awful family and that step mother was just a bitch!

Loving all of the Cyrus action. Loved how he believes that he will see Alice. Cannot wait for the next episode!

Edward♥Bella|Cyrus♥Alice|Stefan♥Elena|Rumple♥Belle|Nathan♥Maxie|
Snow♥Charming|Captain♥Swan|Chimney♥Maddie|Michael♥Nikita|
Alex♥Norma|West♥Allen|Michael♥Sara|Max♥Liz|Michael♥Maria|Alex♥Isabel|
Old 11-22-2013, 06:52 AM
Passionate Fan

There were some really heartbreaking scenes for Alice. The one where she is crying and tells her father that he should have believed in HER was so sad. I love familial episodes when they are done properly. And Alice seeing her Dad with his new family and "replacement daughter" smiling up at him as she got taken to the asylum..

Sophie is just fantastic to watch. She is a great lead! Her and Michael's performances totally make the show for me.

~Katie~
Old 11-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amazing episode. The flashback was so well done and the scenes in Wonderland was great too Really love the scenes in the place where Alice started to turn into a tree.

And Will doesn't have his heart because he doesn't want to feel the pain Ana cursed him
Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I loved Alice's little sister Millie and I hope we see more of her in the future.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-22-2013, 01:12 PM
MST Manager

Glad to see the good comments.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Loved this episode... Like all the others! LOL!

Hated the stepmother, though who really likes the stepmom anyway?

Millie was adorable and I loved how she wanted to help Alice. Alice's father I am still ont hef ence about, but i do kno there were a few times I just wanted tohit him in the head because he was being so dense and not trusting that what happened to Alice was real.

Jafar in Victorian London was priceless. That poor guy sitting int he park just painting, minding his own business, and then suddenly BOOM! There's Jafar!! hahahaha!!! It was a change to see him in the suit and top hat and all the other stuff !LOL!

Poor Rabbit being stuffed in yet another bag! He never catches a break!

The Red Queen was marvelous! She slipped free fromt he mask of th Queen for a while and was back to being Anastasia! It was nice to see!!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Step Mom's in Fairy tales tend to be evil lol. I get that it's Victorian but she should know that even if she doesn't believe her Alice has been through something dramatic and doesn't want to be married off. Alice father will redeem himself and I do understand some of his feeling due to the time period. I did love Millie and Jafaar was hilarious
Old 11-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Alice father will redeem himself and I do understand some of his feeling due to the time period. I did love Millie and Jafaar was hilarious

I really hope that Alice's Father finally believes her!

Millie waas too adorable !LOL!

hen Jafar was in that Victorian suit I point blank said to the screen, "Jafar go back to your clothes!" lol!
Old 11-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Good episode.

The Night Forest was kind of anti-climactic. The real test was the Borough forest. It made sense that the Knave didn't feel anything because he doesn't have a heart! I wonder where he put it and if he puts it back, he'll definitely feel all the love he's had with Anastasia. Also, I was hoping Cyrus will jump and he did. Only because there's no way the Red Queen will jump after him.

I like the backstory with Alice. Millie's so cute. And I feel for Alice's dad too but he's being dictated by the evil stepmom. I have to commend Sophie Lowe for yet another moving & wonderful performance in this ep.

Bad news with Jafar again, I wonder what he'll do with Alice's dad?

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality