Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals 3x17: "Behind The Black Horizon" Discussion. Airs April 8th, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x17: Behind The Black Horizon

April 8th@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: ELIJAH AND FINN TRAVEL TO MYSTIC FALLS IN THIS EPISODE DIRECTED BY JOSEPH MORGAN — When its discovered that Freya (Riley Voelkel) has been kidnapped and is in the hands of a dangerous new threat, the Mikaelson brothers are forced to put aside their differences in order to save her before it’s too late. Following a lead that brings them to Mystic Falls, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Finn (guest star Casper Zafer) run into deputy Matt Donovan (guest star Zach Roerig), who does not take well to new vampires in his town. Meanwhile, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) work together to uncover the motive behind one of Lucien’s (guest star Andrew Lees) secret agendas, while a troubling shift in Kol’s (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) behavior leaves Davina (Danielle Campbell) concerned for their future together. Charles Michael Davis and Leah Pipes also star.
Written by:Declan de Barra & Diane Ademu-John

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 04-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry for the late post. Completely forgot what day it was .
Old 04-09-2016, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for this

wonder what kind of creature Lucien is now and aurora gone

so sad about finn even though he didn't really do much

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-09-2016, 04:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

It was a really good episode. I wonder if Lucien is the beast.

Never liked Finn, but it was sad when he died.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Loved the episode, but Finn is too hot to die.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thought the episode was pretty good

Klaus and Hayley working together was ok. Still wondering wtf the writers are planning with this and whether they're just being friends and parents or if they're going to push for more...?

Elijah and Finn team up was just the perfect amount of sass and swag . I really wish we had more time for more scenes with them .

Lucien's new werevamp face looks stupid tbh. And he's still being obsessed with Aurora after everything is dumb af and I don't understand him at all.

Freya was a precious muffin and needs to be protected always. I kinda hate that she won't have Finn in her necklace at least now .

Vincent now teaming up with Davina and taking down the ancestors is awesome. I'm down for that if he doesn't die.

Camille...ugh.

Davina and Kol watched too many Patrick Swayze movies . That scene with the stirring was right out of Ghost. Also not too into Kol's loss of control being tied to the ancestors. I don't get it. He's always had impulse control and now they're saying he's been cursed?!

Mashed Potatoes Donovan thinking he can threaten an original with normal wooden bullets. Ugh I wish Elijah smacked him around instead of just talked to him like he was a cute little boy thinking he was playing dress up.

Finn...WHY?! I never thought I would actually care, but damn you became a hottie with a body and I didn't want to lose you! The death scene/funeral was so sad. I loved how you seemed to finally make peace with your siblings (aside from Kol). I will miss you, but you best at least be in flashbacks!

Old 04-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess anna (View Post)
thought the episode was pretty good

klaus and hayley working together was ok. Still wondering wtf the writers are planning with this and whether they're just being friends and parents or if they're going to push for more...?

Elijah and finn team up was just the perfect amount of sass and swag . I really wish we had more time for more scenes with them .

Lucien's new werevamp face looks stupid tbh. And he's still being obsessed with aurora after everything is dumb af and i don't understand him at all.

Freya was a precious muffin and needs to be protected always. I kinda hate that she won't have finn in her necklace at least now .

Vincent now teaming up with davina and taking down the ancestors is awesome. I'm down for that if he doesn't die.

Camille...ugh.

Davina and kol watched too many patrick swayze movies . That scene with the stirring was right out of ghost. Also not too into kol's loss of control being tied to the ancestors. I don't get it. He's always had impulse control and now they're saying he's been cursed?!

Mashed potatoes donovan thinking he can threaten an original with normal wooden bullets. Ugh i wish elijah smacked him around instead of just talked to him like he was a cute little boy thinking he was playing dress up.

Finn...why?! I never thought i would actually care, but damn you became a hottie with a body and i didn't want to lose you! The death scene/funeral was so sad. I loved how you seemed to finally make peace with your siblings (aside from kol). I will miss you, but you best at least be in flashbacks!

i wuv you!!! and Freya is Rebekah Lite
Old 04-09-2016, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

True, but I do enjoy Freya. I like that she's close with Elijah while Rebekah is close with Klaus.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Lol Finn again really, gosh.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

i mean Aurora is Lucien's weakness after all..Her death will make him lose control..seems fitting ..otherwise he would be unkillable

though really sad that he is not over her knowing she didn't care same way
Old 04-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Lucien should read "he's just not that into you". Might help him come to terms with his situation with Aurora.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Lucien should read "he's just not that into you". Might help him come to terms with his situation with Aurora.
i doubt anything will work after 1000 years:/
Old 04-10-2016, 03:08 PM
New Fan

loved this episode, finally finn was becoming a real family member i am so sad he died, I would have loved to see him part of the 'team'. can't wait to see how they will handle lucien and aurora.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

I hate that Finn died...again, but honestly if he stayed alive there's no way he would have stayed cool with the rest of the family. He wouldn't have been able to move on from the torment they put him through by leaving him in a coffin for centuries. He probably would have ended up being teamed up with the ancestors in order to put himself and his family down. I think him dying now while finally having a family moment with his siblings and feeling loved for once gave his character closure. I still hate it because I love me some more hot guys on the show, but Finn's story is over. He died feeling loved instead of remaining alive and becoming a villain again only to die by his siblings hands.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I guess the only way they'd accept Finn was if he died again