Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 3x16: "Alone With Everybody" Discussion. Airs April 1st, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x16: Alone With Everybody

April 1st@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: THE REMAINING WHITE OAK BULLET — When rumors begin to spread about the remaining white oak bullet, dangerous foes descend upon New Orleans in an attempt to take down Klaus (Joseph Morgan) once and for all. As the threats continue to grow, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) urges his siblings to lay low at the compound while Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) and Josh (guest star Steven Krueger) chase down a lead involving a mysterious vampire named Sofya (guest star Taylor Cole), who may have the answers they’re looking for. Meanwhile, tensions inside the compound build as Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) is forced to come face to face with his brother Finn (guest star Casper Zafer), the person responsible for his death. Elsewhere, Klaus and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) seek shelter with her former pack and stumble upon some unsettling news involving the threat against them. Danielle Campbell and Riley Voelkel also star.
Written by:Ashley Lyle & Bart Nickerson

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 04-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks love
Old 04-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for this

it was an okay episode for me

{}
Old 04-02-2016, 03:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

It was hot, between Kol and Finn.

What I'm butthurt about:
1. KOL crying.
2. Lucien and Freya will never bang.

Ok bye and happy birthday bby
Old 04-02-2016, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

The second I saw Lucien with flowers I knew some shady shiit was gonna go down. No one does anything nice for anyone without a motive in this show .

Loved all the Finn-Freya-Elijah drama. Broke my heart and am so ready for next week.

Finn you're too hot to want to kill yourself. Stop.

Kol made me sad too, but also was annoyed cause I don't want him crying about his vampire pain. I want him to be a badass and not let it control him. Ugh.

Vincent needs to be smacked in the face with a bat. Dick move.

Josh was a babe. Loved his super awesome self being better than everyone .

Marcel is like killing me with how boring he is. I don't know if there's any saving this character. He's just there and doing nothing for the story aside being present. It's more a hindrance than a help.

Davina was a boss-ass bitch and I loved it.

Klaus and Hayley...seriously wtf is happening with these two?! It's like they're hinting at more happening since everyone/other characters is saying something about them and they're becoming friends and "partners". WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Old 04-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

when did finn get so hot?
love the finn showdown with kol and davina

uh as soon as lucian showed up on screen i knew he was going to bring trouble with him. and i cant believe vincent got possessed and is now helping psycho lucian kidnap freya
Old 04-02-2016, 03:57 PM
New Fan

freya: the next sister to get kidnapped in place of rebekah

finn: the new haircut works dude, keep it.

kol: crying?!!

elijah not burning the last white oak stake was soooooooooooo stupid and annoying. either stab finn or burn it (i swear the oak story is becoming so old). last time you gave the medallion to freya and it got snatched. lesson learned?!!!

only awesome person is....josh. LOL!
Old 04-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

It was a good episode. Loved Elijah and I felt so bad for Kol.

I knew Lucien was up to no good.

Glad Klaus and Hayley talked things out, and I didn't get any romantic vibs from them. If they left and it was a time jump, then I would say it's a possibily but that didn't happen. Klaus/Cami and Elijah/Hayley are still going on. What Hayley said to Elijah and Cami said to Klaus, was jusy to cause more stupid angst between them. According to an interview that Michael Narducci did, the main reason for the "trip" was to have Klaus and Hayley really talk and be partners when it comes to Hope. That's what happened and their coming right back to NO. That was the shortest trip. LOL!

Last edited by Roswellover73; 04-03-2016 at 01:56 AM
Old 04-04-2016, 03:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
The second I saw Lucien with flowers I knew some shady shiit was gonna go down. No one does anything nice for anyone without a motive in this show .

Loved all the Finn-Freya-Elijah drama. Broke my heart and am so ready for next week.

Finn you're too hot to want to kill yourself. Stop.

Kol made me sad too, but also was annoyed cause I don't want him crying about his vampire pain. I want him to be a badass and not let it control him. Ugh.

Vincent needs to be smacked in the face with a bat. Dick move.

Josh was a babe. Loved his super awesome self being better than everyone .

Marcel is like killing me with how boring he is. I don't know if there's any saving this character. He's just there and doing nothing for the story aside being present. It's more a hindrance than a help.

Davina was a boss-ass bitch and I loved it.

Klaus and Hayley...seriously wtf is happening with these two?! It's like they're hinting at more happening since everyone/other characters is saying something about them and they're becoming friends and "partners". WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

LOL, and I thought I was the only one obsessing about Finnick. Damn ever since he showed that sexy smirk 4 years ago.. soo beautiful lol
Old 04-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

His name is Finnick really? I thought it was just Finn all this time
Old 04-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think it's finnick. I think that's just Glenna .

Also forgot how cute Elijah was playing the piano with the jazz band in the opening. Thought the whole scene was really funny.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a boring episode. Disappointment after last week.

K/H I've never liked and thought it was a blah storyline. Them being shoved off away from everyone is super boring.

Kol/Davina are hot! I love them together so much. I wanted him to bite her sort of. So did she clearly!

Oh Vincent, what did you do?
Old 04-16-2018, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I actually skipped this episode to be honest.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-19-2019, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really do love Kolvina.