Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 3x15: "An Old Friend Calls" Discussion. Airs March 4th, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x15: An Old Friend Calls

March 4th@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: THE ARRIVAL OF A NEW FOE — When Klaus (Joseph Morgan) learns that Cortez (guest star Matt Cedeno), an old vampire with a vendetta against him, has arrived in New Orleans, he finds himself forced to deal with this new threat. Meanwhile, when Cortez begins threatening the lives of innocent residents, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) has no choice but to help the vengeful vampire in his plan to take down Klaus. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) turns to Davina (Danielle Campbell) for her help after several Strix members turn up missing, and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) confronts Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) after learning that she’s been dealing with Jackson’s death in a destructive way. Leah Pipes also stars.
Written by:Carina Adly Mackenzie & Michael Russo

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 03-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Where's KOL??

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 03-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Where's KOL??
He's in the episode calm down. Look at the picture.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

I can't. It's blocked on my work computer. But basically I just want the episode description to be "Kolvina reunited and it feels so good. Also, here's Josh".

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 03-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Ah that would be amazing . But he's in it. The picture is of him with his siblings and it looks like they're working on a spell of some kind .
Old 03-04-2016, 08:52 PM
New Fan

omgomgomgomomgomg!!! klaus left with baby hope AND HAYLEY?!!

Oh elijah...the moment he said he tried. broke me. that man is so sad. someone give me him some love already! screw hayley! lols.

poor kol. it's okay to drink blood dude, why are you so shy now that you're in love? but gotta say, i choked up when he asked about rebekah. so cute. so does he know that she's peacefully daggered? he knows about the curse, but did freya say the WHOLE truth?

finn is back??? O_____O dang. we need klaus the most here and he's gone! what family feud without him? Lol.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

He'll come back in the time jump then
Old 03-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
He'll come back in the time jump then
I saw the previews of the next episode, and the next episode just picks up from tonight's episode
Old 03-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswellover73 (View Post)
I saw the previews of the next episode, and the next episode just picks up from tonight's episode
I meant when they jump three years in flash forwards

It may not be next ep but it will likely be in others to come.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I dunno how Finn got back, but his voice still makes my knickers drop lmaooooooo... and damn I never been so Jelly of Davina Claire. ans Finn is hot now? Hell makes people hotter?

Last edited by winter wonderland; 03-05-2016 at 01:00 AM
Old 03-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

that was whole lot of shirtless Kol! But rather tragic episode feelswise.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter wonderland (View Post)
I dunno how Finn got back, but his voice still makes my knickers drop lmaooooooo... and damn I never been so Jelly of Davina Claire. ans Finn is hot now? Hell makes people hotter?
Yeah Finn was like so good looking, I hope Casper becomes a regular. At this point it's obvious that Nate will be.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

how did finn return? i thought he was trapped in that necklace?

Quote:
Oh elijah...the moment he said he tried. broke me. that man is so sad. someone give me him some love already! screw hayley! lols.
that broke my heart too
Old 03-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

No idea how Finn came back. Assuming that will be shared in the new episode, but I have a feeling that Freya might have done it.

Kolvina sexy time . Glad that they won't gloss over Kol's bloodlust. I don't want them to lose that part of his vampire issues, but I do hope he gets a better handle on it and only murders for funsies .

Klaus and Hayley...not gonna be shocked if they hook up on the run or something considering they were heavily pimped in the crossover last week by Stefan.

Feel bad for Elijah cause dude can never catch a break, but also super excited in hoping that in the new episode I get him-Freya-Finn hilariousness.

Josh being back was a major bonus.

What's Marcel's point? I feel like he's just there never really doing anything, but somehow always has something to say or do with the plot.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Klaus and Hayley...not gonna be shocked if they hook up on the run or something considering they were heavily pimped in the crossover last week by Stefan.
To me it wasn't a romantic pimping, it was platonic and it was true because he does need to treat the mother of his child a little better, but maybe that is just how I saw it.

Plus, the Haylijah "I love you," it'd be way too soon for moving on especially since Elijah said he tried but failed. I'm pretty sure that's foreshadowing of what's to come on that front. But again, maybe that is just me.

{taek su mi sun}