Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals 3x07: "Out Of The Easy" Discussion. Airs November 19th, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x07: Out Of The Easy

November 19th@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: LIES, DECEITS AND BETRAYALS — With a dire prophecy looming over them, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) invite Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees), Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland) and Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) to a Thanksgiving gathering in an attempt to negotiate a truce. When Aurora reveals that she has powerful leverage over Klaus, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) take matters into their own hands, leading to a deadly three-way confrontation. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) are forced to take drastic measures when they realize Davina (Danielle Campbell) may be in over her head, and Cami (Leah Pipes) finds herself face-to-face with a dangerous new threat.
Written by:Beau DeMayo & Michelle Paradise

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 11-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

So this episode was pretty rad and also pissed me off.

Klaus - Loved that you are sticking with your family. Despite loving the stuff with you and Aurora Bex should also come first .

Elijah - Some fun stuff with you. Loved the sass and threats, but would have enjoyed some follow through with them too.

Freya - You go witchy! Loved you protecting your sister and fighting for your family. Just need better clothes cause bleh.

Hayley - Meh. Marriage drama has no appeal to me.

Jackson - You dumb.

Vincent - Love you, but you hurt my girl . Glad you have more going on for you though. I know you were just trying to protect Davina, but damn dude.

Marcel - I really want to like you, but I get bored easily with you.

Camille - The one time you actually did something smart it turned into something stupid. Ugh. Why do I even try with you?!

Davina - You asked for it when you had that coven assassinated. I think this is a pretty fitting punishment all things considered, but I do worry that you don't have any magic anymore .

Lucien - Sassy bastard.

Tristan - Loved that you and Aurora are forever a team despite not agreeing. I want to see more of this. So fun. Also you are kinda stupid to assume Klaus would align with you. He would rather form his own team than be on yours.

Aurora - Girl you are crazy and I love you despite throwing Rebekah into the ocean. You are a smart girl, but also stupid to think Klaus would still want to be with you knowing you did that to her. Still...I love you and your cray ass so much.

Me:

Old 11-19-2015, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

The fact that aurora did something so stupid and still expects to be loved just proves she's exactly like Klaus lol
Old 11-19-2015, 09:52 PM
New Fan

loved this episode!! everyone got some action!!

i liked camille in this episode. her only wrong move was taking the elevator. doesn't she know fancy people take elevators?!!! aurora was coming for her anyway knowing that lucien got her. smart girl. she's so crazy. i think lucien almost busted her unstable mentality at the dinner table before tristan stepped in.

the only storyline that bored me was....davina's. this girl needs to go back to school or something. Lol.

freya ferociously looking for rebekah, love love love! can't we have more sisterly moments please julie plec.

slightly annoyed with klaus interrupting elijah's torture plans!

jackson, how could you? hayley hasn't done anything for beks at all! she's part of the mikaelson's family, yunno that dude.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah was bored with the davina storyline too
but everything else was great in this episode.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:15 PM
New Fan

i laughed out loud when tristan said that the strix would come like a plague to new orleans and create bloodbath. he's talking about violence and murder to klaus? lol. silly kid.
Old 11-22-2015, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha18 (View Post)
i laughed out loud when tristan said that the strix would come like a plague to new orleans and create bloodbath. he's talking about violence and murder to klaus? lol. silly kid.
haha when you put it like that

But I really think Trinity are more organized and resourceful
Old 11-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am liking Aurora even though she is a little unhinged. The perfect mate for Klaus lol

Camille, I loved your dress and all of your scenes in this episode.

Davina Where will you go from here?

Freya I love u girl but I wish u had more of a story than just doing magic. I wish they would find u a love interest.

Vincent I always love whenever you are on. I liked your scenes with Marcel.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Trinity probably has a backup plan
Old 11-27-2015, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
Freya I love u girl but I wish u had more of a story than just doing magic. I wish they would find u a love interest.
Freya/Lucien could be hot
Old 11-27-2015, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Freya/Lucien could be hot
Yeah they could. I just worry he would try to use her to get what he wanted. I want Freya to be with someone who would love her for real.
Old 11-30-2015, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

I felt like Lucien still has feelings for Aurora and importantly he's more concerned about his life than any romantic entanglements
Old 04-13-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh Im so sick of Aurora and Tristan. GO AWAY. Glad that Aurora got on Klaus' bad side though. Go find Cami dude! I did love seeing his concern for her.

BYE JACKSON. Good gracious this dude is obnoxious. Once again whining about the Originals. Buddy, they are Hayley's family now, and she's part vampire so just get over it. This guy needs to die

I still love Lucien though!

Freya and Marcel need more to do. Davina's plot this episode was boring as well.

And did they just get rid of Josh? Like, wtf! Get rid of the stupid old vampires and bring back my favs.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I literally just can't even with Jackson.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-14-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

what episode is he gone finally