Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals 3x06: "Beautiful Mistake" Discussion. Airs November 12th, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x06: Beautiful Mistake

November 12th@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: THE STRIX MAKE THEIR MOVE — When Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) realize that Rebekah may be the target of The Strix’s latest plan, they do whatever it takes to protect her. Elsewhere, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) spends time with Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) to figure out where her loyalties lie, while a dangerous run-in with a member of The Strix leads Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) to make an unsettling discovery. Finally, an elaborate scheme created by Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) leaves Cami (Leah Pipes) faced with a difficult decision to make and Detective Kinney (guest star Jason Dohring) fighting for his life.
Written by:Kyle Arrington & Christopher Hollier

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 11-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks gurl
Old 11-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

great episode
i hate what lucian did to officer kinney
and those witches and their evil plans.. we finally get rebekah back only for them to stab and kidnap her again.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was amazeballs .

Klaus - Yaaassss boy get you some Aurora . Loved all their scenes. All I needed was for klebekah to have scenes, but these damn writers seem bent on keeping them apart .

Elijah - Wow you are even worse than I thought. I love it. So sick of the "noble" crap because I knew from the beginning you were shady as fck. Finally it's all coming out and I'm loving it. Super clever to have compelled Tristan, Lucien, and Aurora to think they were actually Klaus, Rebekah, and you, but damn that was heartless.

Rebekah - Girl will you ever last more than one damn episode?! Ugh. Loved seeing Claire again, but damn I miss her .

Freya - Loved seeing you and Rebekah teaming up and kicking ass. Would love more sister moments, but alas these writers hate me . Hope maybe you can carry out what Rebekah was risking her life for and bring Kol back.

Hayley - Not much happening with you, but I wasn't annoyed so that's a plus.

Marcel - Dude how are you still alive? Like every move you make is just a big screw up.

Lucien - Damn you are one crazy mofo and I love it. I hope you stick around a bit longer cause you are super entertaining. Too bad you didn't get to torture others this episode .

Detective Hottie - Oh you poor, dumb bastard.

Camille - ugh.

Missed my girl Davina. Hope she doesn't help the trinity, but she has every reason to. Unless Klaus & Co. can bring back Kol I don't see why Davina would ever protect any of them.

So I was basically this during the episode:

Old 11-12-2015, 09:17 PM
New Fan

Can't believe Rebekah is daggered again! I was so happy to see her on my screen again. Plus her scenes with Freya. So sweet. I hope she give that Aya B**** a good whooping when she rises. Respect your elders.

Aurora is one crazy smart lady. I like her and hope she stays. But once she learns about Cami, things won't look so pretty. Lol.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

So there will be no more Detective Kinney, I assume?

Well plot wise this stuff needed to happen but I didn't like the episode..

Highlights were freybekah, freylijah

Wow Aurora outsmarted Lucien and Tristan again
Old 11-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay! Claire didn't expect to see her

didn't like what they did to her,why is she always the one being daggered
I like how she is still going to try to bring kol back

yeah davinas gonna be stuck in the middle again hope shell be okay

{}
Old 11-14-2015, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so done with her being daggered
Old 11-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Banned

this episode would have been a million times more entertaining had lucien tortured cami instead. kinney had nothing to do with it. cami was the one stalking lucien. such crap.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Aurora is the shhh Cami is the zzzz

Looking forward to more of Aurora
Old 11-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Aurora is the shhh Cami is the zzzz

Looking forward to more of Aurora
Same. I really like her. She's so crazy, but I want more scenes with her brother.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:54 AM
New Fan

This episode was terrible. Oh wait, every episode is terrible
Old 11-17-2015, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless Opus (View Post)
This episode was terrible. Oh wait, every episode is terrible
that's because we have the old lady bartender and the flea ridden she-wolf on our screens.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha18 (View Post)
Can't believe Rebekah is daggered again! I was so happy to see her on my screen again. Plus her scenes with Freya. So sweet. I hope she give that Aya B**** a good whooping when she rises. Respect your elders.

Aurora is one crazy smart lady. I like her and hope she stays. But once she learns about Cami, things won't look so pretty. Lol.
Why didn't Aya die when she dagger Rebekah. If you can remember on that Vampire Diaries, a vampire would die if you dagger an original. So what make Aya any different than Damon and Stefan
Old 12-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leswil26 (View Post)
Why didn't Aya die when she dagger Rebekah. If you can remember on that Vampire Diaries, a vampire would die if you dagger an original. So what make Aya any different than Damon and Stefan
It wasn't the same mystical dagger that was used before. She said she had that witch make a dagger that would put her to sleep for a very long time. So my assumption is that it's a brand new one that even if removed wouldn't allow her to wake up. I might be wrong, but I do know it was a new one .