Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2015, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals 3x03: "I'll See You In Hell Or New Orleans" Discussion. Airs October 22nd, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x03: I'll See You In Hell Or New Orleans

October 22nd@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: FLASHBACKS TO THE FIRST VAMPIRE EVER SIRED — With tension running as high as ever, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) are forced to come together in order to uncover Lucien’s (guest star Andrew Lees) true motives in New Orleans. Cami (Leah Pipes) is caught off guard when she finds herself face to face with Lucien and is surprised when he reveals some unexpected information about his past with Klaus. Elsewhere, a mysterious figure presents an enticing offer to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), while Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) turns to an unconventional way of coping with her current situation. Finally, an old acquaintance from Elijah’s past arrives in New Orleans and delivers some startling news involving the growing threat to the Mikaelson siblings. Yusuf Gatewood also stars.
Written by:Declan de Barra & Michelle Paradise

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 10-22-2015, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!!
I'm looking forward to see Marcel doing something rather just being there
Old 10-23-2015, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

So just watched the episode. I enjoyed it, but didn't at the same time .

Klaus - I wanted to punch you in the nads about those flashbacks. Keep it in your pants you hobag. Lucien kept your secret and you pay him back by scamming on the girl he was in love with? Crap friend dude. Now that I said that...wow you and Aurora had some mad chemistry. If your love wasn't so skeezy I would be all over that and then some .

Elijah - Why you being a dick to Marcel?! The dude has enough problems with trying to stay relevant. Really want to know what the hell possessed you into turning Tristan though. I hope it was a mistake like it was with Lucien cause you suck otherwise.

Lucien - Congrats, I love you again . Poor dude, I get your trauma cause damn that was graphic as fck for a cw show. Holy crap that's a terrible way to be punished for loving a girl "above you". Also you're sass was spot on. Loved it.

Hayley - Over you this episode. I get the fear and anger about not knowing if you could turn into a wolf again at any moment, but you literally just got your kid back after months and you leave her to bang your hubby in a fight ring. Elijah won't be happy when he goes there to spar and smells you and Jackson everywhere. Also laughed super hard through the whole sex scene cause...wow.

Jackson - Starting to like you more and more, but also find you kind of creepy too. So conflicted.

Vincent - Yay you're back ! Please find more to do though or else you're going to become the new Marcel and I can't have that for you.

Marcel - Poor wittle vampire's feelings hurt . I hope you do become a member of the Strix though. At least you would have more to do.

Josh - My poor baby is always getting knocked out. You need to bulk up and stop cleaning up after others. Unless you getting paid to clean blood from the carpets tell Marcel to clean up himself.

Tristan - Ugh you evil mofo. I hate and love you. I am super confused about how to feel cause you're terrible and hurt poor Lucien, but wow you are also super awesome and I love you're weirdness with your sister. Also the fact that Lucien called your obsession "jealousy" was amazing . Make klebekah 2.0 cannon please .

Camille -

Chick from Strix - Seem like a badass and I like it.

Detective Hottie - Lucien was right, you're boring.

Aurora - I am so happy you are heading to NOLA now. I really like you and want to see you and Klaus reunite cause...wow. Also I don't think I have shipped one character with so many people before, but girl seems to have chemistry with everyone. Can't wait to see the flashbacks of you and Rebekah now .

Side-note: Missed Freya and Davina so much. Would have rather them there and not others .

Basically me:

Old 10-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Lol, oh the indifferences tonight
Old 10-23-2015, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thank god someone posted

I really really liked the episode except minor things.

Klaus is douchebag..I knew that but damn I felt hurt for Lucien.. Did Aurora ever love him or it was just one sided..? I need to know more
I was so counting it to be smexy and it fell flat ..sloppy..they seem to be more bothered about Lucien then for each other

Elijah and his sireline is giving me life...Aya , Tristan.. They are crazy mofo, such elitists..Tristan handed Elijah handkerchief.. I died

I so love the fortune teller but I don't know how to feel brothers feeding on her simultaneously
But Klaus running to save Cami from Lucien was gold.

It's even more funny bcz I knw Lucien knew he'd come

Jayley - I really don't want to be annoyed by them..I could do without them having sex..and how dare they leave Hope with Freya after knocking her out and missing out on everything...great writing flaw there

Marcel - I'm looking forward how you'll be involved but be wary dude

Vincent is my guy..his sass with Lucien although he's clearly terrified of him

Aurora you are one crazy girl..NOLA doesn't want your craziness but I'm ready
Old 10-26-2015, 05:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aya.. .One thought I had as she appeared on the scene is that so many of these new characters have accents. ( Tristan, Aurora, Lucien ) Makes me laugh that Phoebe Tonkin can't use her Australian accent.

Jackson and Hayley WHOAH that was one hot sex scene. Damn! U know what? I am starting to like them as a couple. They just work.

Camille. I thought she looked really pretty in this episode. Straight hair suits her.
Old 10-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

It'd be much better It isn't as bad as it was in season 1 though
Aya does her stunts herself

they work ...that is the problem...that is the obstacle dear I mean i think they'll start having problems though..

It does..Wardrobe people have been nice to Cami this season
Old 04-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

YAS Josh is back! So exciting.

But otherwise this episode sort of bored me. I dont like the focus on all the new people.

JACKSON AND HAYLEY ARE THE MOST BORING ASS RELATIONSHIP EVER. Its not that they are together, its how the show freaking has kept them together for so freaking long and not only that but thats literally Hayley’s only storyline. It drives me insane. KILL HIM ALREADY.

I like Lucen a lot and find him intriguing whether he is good or bad. I liked the friendship between the two in the flashback. That is the Klaus that I love, the one that creates bonds and very clearly is loyal to specific people.

WTF was that ending? So Aurora is in current time? Why did she fall off the cliff? I am so confused lol.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah, keeping her with Jackson is definitely ruining her.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-19-2019, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really like the hayley relationships.