Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2015, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 3x02: "You Hung The Moon" Discussion. Airs October 15th, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x02: You Hung The Moon

October 15th@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: IMPENDING THREATS AND A DIRE PROPHECY — After discovering that poachers have begun taking out werewolves in the bayou, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) grow concerned for Hayley’s (Phoebe Tonkin) safety when she fails to show up during the full moon. Meanwhile, Davina (Danielle Campbell), the only one with the answer to Hayley’s whereabouts, plots ways to use that to her advantage. Elsewhere, Cami (Leah Pipes) approaches Klaus (Joseph Morgan) with her theory on who is behind the series of murders in the French Quarter, while Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) delivers to Elijah an unsettling warning about the war brewing among the sire lines. Finally, after receiving a dire prophecy about the future of the Mikaelson siblings, Klaus takes extreme measures to determine the validity of this potential impending threat. Charles Michael Davis and Riley Voelkel also star.
Written by:Carina Adly Mackenzie

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 10-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

I won't be able to watch this even by Saturday most likely
Old 10-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Just finished the episode...pretty good.

Klaus - Loved the over-protective brother/snark with Freya. I want more of that. Everything else was dumb tbh.

Elijah - Only enjoy your family scenes. Wish you would just continue being a bitch cause I like the attitude you have.

Freya - Loved all your scenes and the dancing got better . But honey you can do better than "Brody".

Hayley - Actually didn't hate you this episode (minus the threats to Davina). I thought that the fight scene with Klaus was pretty ballsy, but that reunion with the demon baby was meh. I would expect more emotion from her mother, but I guess I get what I get considering the actor's range.

Jackson - Bitch don't touch my Freya .

Marcel - Again pretty absent for a king.

Davina - Girl you are a mess, but I love you.

Detective Hottie - Kind of a creeper, but I enjoy you. Just need to see you with other characters I enjoy so I'm not completely bored in your scenes.

Camille - Bye Felicia.

Lucian - Not sure why, but I liked you better last episode. This one you were pretty meh for me. Am pretty intrigued by you having a werewolf bite cure though. Happy Klaus' blood isn't the only cure now.

Tristan & Aurora - Are you my new klebekah? Cause I got some major feels with you two .

Overall I think this episode would have been better as the premiere. It had more action and just overall a lot more interesting despite no flashbacks.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Klaus- I am OK with them humanizing Klaus but not watering him down. I did like his overprotectiviness with Freya like he had with Rebekah. He needs to stop taking abuse from every Tom, Dick and Harry like Cami. Letting them take Hope out like that was so un Klaus like.

Freya-The more I see her the more I like her. She fits well with her family.

Elijah- I get his is angry but he has forgiven Klaus for far worst. I do want him to have a story of his own. I like how he is with Freya.

Hayley-She better hope the witches never find out that she killed those witches. Her fight with Klaus was great. I understand her anger somewhat but he was doing what he felt he needed to do. Klaus does not fear her.

Davina- She is way over her head and she better hope they don't find out the hell she unleashed.

Cami- I wish she would go away. I miss her uncle. Why Klaus wastes his time on her is a mystery.

Detective- Yes he is annoying and I hope he gets into Klaus's face and Klaus takes him out.

Tristan and Aurora- They also remind me of Klaus and Rebekah. This should be interesting.

Lucian- I find him fun.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
Cami- I wish she would go away. I miss her uncle. Why Klaus wastes his time on her is a mystery.
3 years of denial from the writer's that millions of fans are into this desperately attempted pairing when in reality it's only 1k. The thing is, when JP likes a character it doesn't matter whether they are popular or not, she'll keep them around for freaking ever and tell everyone on twitter that they're blind.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

I was so looking forward to the fight scene..but I was a little disappointed and I can't even explain why..
But I'm glad Klaus stopped hitting her because he did wrong by Hope with his actions so there's that

Obviously he had to let hope go..nothing unexpected.. He should be happy he could peep in anytime although I won't want to do it

I want to know more about these first sires...they are shady af

Detective is setting up for his death..we'll have to see how long Vincent and Cami can keep him from the dark

Nobody touçhes my Freya.. Freya Klaus' scene were golden. I didn't like Brody either and they better not set anything with Marcel and her..please..I'm going to be disappointed..this is wrong on so many levels I don't want to explain

While I don't like Davinas actions ATM she shouldn't get to be choked by Hayley like the eff she is not obligated to help them
but again these characters like to show power..so I'm the one who has to deal with it

Elijah - don't know what to say about you..you have a new purpose in life..stop the prophecy happening.. Good luck with that

Any idea who is going to get killed by family, friend or for? So many possibilities
Old 10-17-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
3 years of denial from the writer's that millions of fans are into this desperately attempted pairing when in reality it's only 1k. The thing is, when JP likes a character it doesn't matter whether they are popular or not, she'll keep them around for freaking ever and tell everyone on twitter that they're blind.
yeah, we had many instances of that
Old 10-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

That prophecy was pretty cool. I'm excited to see how it goes. I honestly wouldn't be surprised though if this season Rebekah gets killed off since they can't seem to figure out what to do with her .

Killed by family I would say Klaus.

Killed by friend would probably be Elijah.

Killed by foe I would say Rebekah.

They could keep this from happening obviously, but I really think Rebekah's days are pretty much numbered.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

It's probably because of Claire, can't say I blame her though, still..I never got why she has a one to two year limit with shows.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

I think Rebekah is the longest character she ever remained with though. She seems very willing to appear as a guest star in a few episodes, but I think it's the writers that are pretty much done with trying to "creatively" explain why she's not around in present time.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought the episode was pretty good.

Loved how Jackson swooped in the room and bit Lucien.

Also loved the Hayley/Klaus scene which was pretty intense.

Davina, I love your hair girl.

I'm starting to like Detective guy.

I know people hate Camille but I am liking her this season.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

^ Camille does have fans on here, but I'm just not into her at all. You can always post in her thread and chat about her with others who enjoy her too .
Old 10-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

No character is loved by all, nor hated by all

I like Cami..you can always come and chat..even if you didn't we can still talk
Old 10-20-2015, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hayley is really annoying these days. She's such a hypocrite I don't hate her at all though.

Damon♥Elena Oliver♥Felicity Rafael♥Jane Elijah♥Hayley
Old 10-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetsen (View Post)
Hayley is really annoying these days. She's such a hypocrite I don't hate her at all though.
Only Hayley
Im annoyed with most of them in the last episode..except for Vincent, Cami and Freya..: lol: