Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2015, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 2x19: "When the Levee Breaks" Discussion. Airs April 20th, 8PM EST

The Originals 2x19: When the Levee Breaks

April 20th@ 8:00pm Eastern
Description: WAYWARD WAYS — Setting the stage for a bloody showdown, Dahlia (guest star Claudia Black) gives Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) a deadline to turn over baby Hope. Elijah (Daniel Gillies) attempts to convince Klaus that they need to work together in their fight against Dahlia, but Klaus forges ahead with his own dangerous plan, leaving everyone concerned about his next steps. Meanwhile, when Hayley realizes their chances of outrunning Dahlia are slim, she devises a risky plan and enlists Aiden's (guest star Colin Woodell) help. Elsewhere, Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel) gives Rebekah (guest star Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Elijah an ultimatum, and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) strategizes on how best to deal with Klaus' erratic behavior. Leah Pipes and Danielle Campbell also star.
Written by:Marguerite MacIntyre

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 04-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

You ever notice how almost all TV shows have one episode titled "When the Levee Breaks"?

TFTT.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 04-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

^ I just know there was one in Supernatural
Old 04-20-2015, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Looks like I'll be skipping next episode(s). Someone please notify me when Klaus wakes up. I'm not watching this show without him.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Too many emotions. Julie Plec = Darth Plec I wish there was a smiley with glowing red eyes.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jaiden
i cant believe he is dead. they should have just skipped town. forget talking to the pack.

klaus better come back. he is one of the best characters on the show
Old 04-20-2015, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

So yeah I'm pretty much a mess .

Klaus - Stop. Just stop with the stupid paranoid filled plans. I honestly don't understand how someone can be so brilliant yet so stupid at the same time.

Elijah - Loved the scenes with Freya. I had a feeling you would be the one to dagger Klaus despite protecting him a minute before. I'm really shocked how much I've been enjoying you. You still aren't the same, but I can almost like you again.

Nobekah - Nice to see you're being reduced to scenes with Marcel again...fan-freaking-tastic .

Hayley - Ugh. I found you so annoying this episode. I get you're protecting your kid and your hubby, but damn something about you was extra annoying for me.

Marcel - What is wrong with you boy?! You claim to love Davina and want to be there for her yet you never even asked how she was doing after Kol died?! Completely useless ahole only using her when you need something .

Freya - Sweetie I know you just lost your daddy, but you weren't being very smart with the ultimatum. Klaus will forever be his own undoing so you should have just mourned your papa and then watched the fireworks. Loved the scenes with Elijah though. You guys get each other . I just hope you have better taste in men than he does in women.

Dahlia - You crazy, stupid, son-of-a-bitch. I really want to like you, but you ruined it when you killed my precious fur ball. Now I'm so hoping you die...after you kill a few more people *cough* Camille *cough*.

Camille - ...

Aiden - NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN AWAY SOONER?! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?!

Josh - I love you too... Protect this perfect little muffin because if he dies I can't anymore . I really need him and Davina to cuddle and cry together. Maybe even have a scene after she gets Kol back where he begs her to bring Aiden back .

Davina - There's nothing this girl can do wrong. I love you sfm . Great scenes with Jaiden (), perfect truthbombs on Marcel, love that little scene with Josh despite the pain that followed. I can't wait for more scenes with her cause I love this girl so much.

I just can't deal...

Old 04-20-2015, 08:27 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG, this episode had me all over the place but I liked it! What is happening?! Klaus, please don't be dead! Aiden, why didn't you run away sooner instead of telling Jackson what you did? I can't go on....someone hug me.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

I knew it was going to happen (Aiden) but I was still pissed off. Couldn't they at least let him go without pain? ****ers.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I knew it was going to happen (Aiden) but I was still pissed off. Couldn't they at least let him go without pain? ****ers.
What a terrible death. When Aiden got his heart ripped out I felt it too .
Old 04-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

aidens death was painful to watch,dahlia you have gone to far and killed my precious,better not what anyone else I care about

yeah they should of run of earlier

josh and davina need to take care of each other

{}
Old 04-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

I dont want to watch the rest of the episodes..if that doesn't explain..Idk what will
Old 04-21-2015, 09:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Surprise bitches, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of my bby