Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 12:37 PM
New Fan

Finn: To be honest the only way Finn will side with his brothers is if is esther betrays him in an unforgivable way or if his brothers actually apologize to him and mean it. Klaus talked about freedom to make choices but for most of Finn's life he kept him locked in a coffin.

Haley/Jackson: I am curious if she will actually marry him

Davina: I love her end of story

Josh: could care less

Kol: I wonder if he will still try to dagger klaus

Elijah: he is officially messed up

Cami: I can't really make myself care

Rebekah: glad she is back

Last edited by Sjiles; 11-25-2014 at 01:19 PM
Old 11-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't get why Klaus was even trying to get Finncent on their side. He should have focused all his energy on Koleb.

May what do you mean?
Old 11-25-2014, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLoo (View Post)
I actually really like Hayley and Jackson together. They may be my favourite potential couple on the show. I couldn't help but think Marcel would appreciate Cami as a vessel for Rebekah. If he can't have either of the women he wants in their current forms, he'd get to have them both if they were joined, lol.
Hayley and Jackson definitely are my favorite potential couple on the show along with Kolvina.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I have watched the episode. Why do I torture myself and prioritising gym over this.

Josh and his tinder date: I wanna join your 3-way

Davina: You are so fit but you are a complete brat. I hope Marcel will bitchslap yo ass or give you a proper spanking and ground you in the attic you came from.

Koleb: I will kill you Plec, staph ruining my bby. You're making him out to be an unloved needy child. Shame on you!! He's not Edward Cullen and he's a zillion levels hotter than Edward Cullen. You greedy cash cow.
I can't believe he has no idea that Klaus was the only one who really cared for you when you died. (Still wished he beat Elena to a bloody pulp) I cried with Klaus. If she thinks, Kol/Nate stans make her drink, she makes me want to go on a decade-long alcohol bender.

Flora, I need a hug.

Cami: please get your ugly fat boring self on my screen. Go away, Gossip Girl thinks you're irrelevant. Yes, Kara, I can't fathom why would Plec would want to put someone as Flawless as Rebekah into this ageing atrocity? Finncent, really healthy? If you mean chubby, yes she is healthy.

Finncent: you're a still a mummy's boy. You bore me at least Caspar was hawt.

Hayley: Stop trying to be a bamf. It's really sad, It's like watching and Davina and Elena Gilbert learn how to fight.. You can't even get your American accent right. You still sound like a full on Sheila of the outback and you're still homeless.

Bekah: You are always and forever perfect.

Elijah: you have out-crayed Mona Van Der Waal. I am speechless and no comment and you are a closet mummy's boy.

Soo yeah, I am not saying I am done but pleasee....

end rant.

Last edited by winter wonderland; 11-26-2014 at 01:34 AM
Old 11-26-2014, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
May what do you mean?
Mean Jackson is not a great example for our youth. Thinking stalking will get you anywhere and stuff.

Quote:

Cami: Go away, Gossip Girl thinks you're irrelevant.

Hayley: You still sound like a full on Sheila of the outback and you're still homeless.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Mean Jackson is not a great example for our youth. Thinking stalking will get you anywhere and stuff.
He got his moves from watching Twilight.

Quote:
Best. Thing. Ever.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:46 PM
New Fan

The accent annoys me. The werewolf stuff is set practically on my doorstep, and we don't sound anything like that.
Old 11-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelC (View Post)
The accent annoys me. The werewolf stuff is set practically on my doorstep, and we don't sound anything like that.
Well you have two Australian actors trying to pass off as people from the bayou so you are gonna end up with a wacked out accent . I would think we would have more people with Cajun/Creole accents, but no such luck.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Well you have two Australian actors trying to pass off as people from the bayou so you are gonna end up with a wacked out accent . I would think we would have more people with Cajun/Creole accents, but no such luck.
Hard to come by, it's not that her attempt of being a bamf annoys me.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

no episode this week just found out its on next week

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-02-2014, 06:51 PM
New Fan

Klaus and Mikeal

I think this week Klaus may have learned something that will give him one up over Mikeal even if just for a moment. Mikeal never knew what happened to Freia his oldest daughter and his favorite. Now Klaus knows that Esther allowed her to be taken by her sister Dahlia for a sacrifice. That Klaus can use against Esther even if just for a moment to overcome Mikeal. Also, I think it will give Klaus more fuel to defend his daughter.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

COMMENTS ABOUT WEIGHT NEED TO BE EDITED OUT. So uncalled for... ^

So glad I am watching this show years later and didnt have to be around for that toxic crap ^

Anyways great episode!

Loved seeing Rebekah again. Her caring for Hope was really adorable and I felt bad when she said she couldn't have children.

Marcel working for Klaus was awesome. Lets get Kol on the right side now. I felt bad for Finn getting stuck back in that coffin but at the same time, he was hopeless.

Davina/Josh friend scenes were adorable. Josh/Aiden were hot! Loved their kiss.

The Jackson and Hayley marriage plot was so dumb. But it was a cute scene where he kinda fake proposed. I would give him a shot.

I was so happy for Hayley when Klaus said they were going to see their daughter at the end!
Old 04-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This episode was blah for me personally.

{taek su mi sun}