Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 1x14: "Long Way Back From Hell" Discussion. Airs February 25th, 8 PM EST

The Originals 1x14: Long Way Back From Hell

February 4th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : REBEKAH’S PAST CATCHES UP WITH HER – When Rebekah (Claire Holt) finds herself locked up in the sanatorium where she worked in 1919, she realizes a witch named Genevieve (guest star Elyse Levesque) is back to seek revenge and to reveal dark secrets that would destroy Rebekah if exposed. A distraught Elijah (Daniel Gillies) turns to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) for help when one of his decisions puts Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Rebekah’s lives in danger. With time working against them, Marcel realizes he may hold valuable information that could lead them to Rebekah and Klaus, but revealing it will almost certainly result in deadly consequences.

PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 02-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

can't wait.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Tftnt! I can't wait for tomorrow night!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Tomorrow's looks good!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 02-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

This break went by quickly. I was surprised last week when I realized this shows were almost back.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for the epi tomorrow night
Old 02-25-2014, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Has it aired yet?

Icon: lolo13
Old 02-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Moderator Manager

It's airing now
Old 02-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

How is it?

Icon: lolo13
Old 02-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm not watching....
Old 02-25-2014, 07:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Elijah made a big mistake in stabbing Klaus with the knife. Klaus had every right to be angry with both Rebekah and Marcel. There is no way that Klaus will forgive them anytime soon.
I am glad that the witch Genieve told Klaus the truth about Mikael.
KLAUS & HAYLEY / BELLAMY & ECHO / OLIVER & FELCITY / STEFAN & ELENA / DAISY & SOUSA / HOPE & LANDON / RUMPLESTILSKIN & BELLE / SHELDON & AMY / JOHN ROSS & PAMELA/ CONRAD & NIC / BONNIE & ENZO / KOL & DAVINA/ KARA & MON-EL / GERALT & YENNEFER
Old 02-25-2014, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

He did have every right, but Elijah doesn't want his sister dead and knows he can't beat Klaus so I wouldn't have stabbed him tho, maybe fight with him to keep him entertained IDK
Old 02-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I do not think that Klaus would have killed her, tortured her yes. Now Klaus is gonna be angry with them all. I hate it when they all gang up against Klaus.
KLAUS & HAYLEY / BELLAMY & ECHO / OLIVER & FELCITY / STEFAN & ELENA / DAISY & SOUSA / HOPE & LANDON / RUMPLESTILSKIN & BELLE / SHELDON & AMY / JOHN ROSS & PAMELA/ CONRAD & NIC / BONNIE & ENZO / KOL & DAVINA/ KARA & MON-EL / GERALT & YENNEFER
Old 02-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
He did have every right, but Elijah doesn't want his sister dead and knows he can't beat Klaus so I wouldn't have stabbed him tho, maybe fight with him to keep him entertained IDK
But I think a fight with Klaus can't drag out very long since he's bound to win. So stabbing him was the only option

Also the blade story with Mikael made me legit done with Rebekah. This show wanted me to hate her and succeeded.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Emotional train-wreck.

Klaus - Dude you had it really rough tonight. Got your chest ripped open emotionally and physically. I mean freaking Rebekah and Marcel betray you and then Elijah literally stabs you. Bitches. And that story of his father's blade ...so many feels man!

Rebekah - You dumb bitch. You killed the Ginger and Celeste in a horrible way and then refused to take responsibility/apologize to Klaus for that betrayal. Plus you screwed with Elijah's life too. Ugh and she still acts all high and mighty to Klaus.

Marcel - You suck. Nothing more.

Elijah - A-hole stabbing Klaus the way you did. I know you were protecting Rebekah, but she screwed up your life too. What is with you and protecting women who are manipulative bitches?

Hayley - Going at Celeste was the only thing you have done right in a couple episodes now.

Celeste - Over you and your shady bull.

Ginger - You are fantastic. Stay forever. My gosh your chemistry with Klaus . And here I thought you were a lesbian at first...so glad my gaydar was off .

***Loved to hear Kol mentioned. Nice they don't actually forget he existed, but poor Finn .

Overall this is me: