Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
'The Originals: The Awakening' first look: Kol wakes up in New Orleans | Inside TV | EW.com

carina's posts on twitter about this irritates me. she is now saying how much she loves nate/kol and how she is going to get a "exclusively by @Target" tattooed on her so nobody steals her ideas.. i hate her so much
That should irritate me but it doesn't. I find her 180's to be amusing, I've never seen someone change their opinions that fast for a paycheck.

But honestly, I don't think she's lying about loving Nate. First of all, it's Nate, And secondly, she did speak highly of him during season 4 back when she said Kol was boring (doesn't change the fact that she mocked his fans and their petitions tho... but yeah).

And yeah, gimme a break about the "great ideas", is that why the first TO episode she wrote caused a big ratings drop the next week? Lol.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh that girls voice is so damn annoying. I hope Kol rips her throat out.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Kara!!
Old 11-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

im with ya on that kara

and i agree Nate is awesome, but so is kol.. she shouldnt have been so quick to judge his character (and his fans) now that its a paycheck for her she loves us but if the money stopped coming im sure she would go back to hating us again
Old 11-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
im with ya on that kara

and i agree Nate is awesome, but so is kol.. she shouldnt have been so quick to judge his character (and his fans) now that its a paycheck for her she loves us but if the money stopped coming im sure she would go back to hating us again
What a lot of people seem to forget (or don't know), is that she was like this with all the Mikaelsons.

She didn't care for any of them until they got a backdoor pilot, Kol just happened to be the only one she called boring, and she only said this because the hype after he died was annoying her. Before that, she never spoke highly of Klaus especially since she was pro Tyler and got annoyed with him cockblocking forwood.

And why would someone root for delena (which she did) yet ironically call klaroline wrong? Prolly cause she didn't care for klaus and just used "he's a serial killer" as a biased excuse.

The best thing for her to do is ignore all the tweeters who remind her of the crap she said in the past, otherwise it's gonna look bad once all the newcomers find out she used to hate these characters.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

i must have forgotten (or blocked it from memory) all her hate for them. i do not like carina at all. still dont understand why they even hired her. she wasnt even that good of a writer for zap2it.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i must have forgotten (or blocked it from memory) all her hate for them. i do not like carina at all. still dont understand why they even hired her. she wasnt even that good of a writer for zap2it.
I dunno why they hired her either. Prolly chubby nepotism or something. From my experience, no one in the fandom really likes her.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

I never knew who Carina was until this show started so I don't know her beef with The Originals at all, but it's hilarious they would hire her when she wasn't a fan of them at all. Was she like that with Elijah and Rebekah too?
Old 11-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I never knew who Carina was until this show started so I don't know her beef with The Originals at all, but it's hilarious they would hire her when she wasn't a fan of them at all. Was she like that with Elijah and Rebekah too?
She complained about all of them taking up too much space on the show, way before the spinoff.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
She complained about all of them taking up too much space on the show, way before the spinoff.
I love how money has the power to change people's opinions. It's hilarious how she's now writing for a show about a bunch of people she wasn't a fan of.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love how money has the power to change people's opinions. It's hilarious how she's now writing for a show about a bunch of people she wasn't a fan of.
It's because she is close with the writing team which has been the main reason why the fandom even cared about her opinions in the first place, she basically got "famous" from being an insider, always tweeting/bragging about which actor or producer she had coffee with, and zap2it is a pretty well known site for teen shows so naturally her reviews on there helped.

I never heard of her either until 2012'sh thanks to Glenna and the klarofandom, since she always provoked and fought with them (they provoke her too but she's the adult yknow...), ironically I thought she was a little mature when she bickered with Glenna sometimes (it was just them disagreeing over how useless Matt is..), I got annoyed once when she didn't source back on the fangbooks she tweeted but at least she replied to me later.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
It's because she is close with the writing team which has been the main reason why the fandom even cared about her opinions in the first place, she basically got "famous" from being an insider, always tweeting/bragging about which actor or producer she had coffee with, and zap2it is a pretty well known site for teen shows so naturally her reviews on there helped.

I never heard of her either until 2012'sh thanks to Glenna and the klarofandom, since she always provoked and fought with them (they provoke her too but she's the adult yknow...), ironically I thought she was a little mature when she bickered with Glenna sometimes (it was just them disagreeing over how useless Matt is..), I got annoyed once when she didn't source back on the fangbooks she tweeted but at least she replied to me later.
Well that's cool she tweeted the fangbooks (I MISS THOSE ), but yeah I would be annoyed if no one sourced where it came from. Did she correct herself when you messaged her?

Ugh Mashed Potatoes Donovan is about a useful as a box of melted crayons....I don't know where that came from .

So am I right in that the Kol webseries will premiere next monday online during The Originals episode?
Old 11-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

So am I right in that the Kol webseries will premiere next monday online during The Originals episode?
The Originals: The Awakening premieres Monday, Nov. 10 on cwtv.com during The Originals east coast airing at 8 p.m. Subsequent episodes will premiere at the same time on a weekly basis.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well that's cool she tweeted the fangbooks (I MISS THOSE ), but yeah I would be annoyed if no one sourced where it came from. Did she correct herself when you messaged her?

Ugh Mashed Potatoes Donovan is about a useful as a box of melted crayons....I don't know where that came from .

She offered to delete it but I told her that's okay and she said it was funny

Looks like it'll be on the 10th.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The Obnoxious {Kol | Nate} #03: If Kol doesn't get his body back Flora is going to go "Hulk Smash" on someone's bum!
Of course she will go hulk smash, she's my twin, our feelings are connected. Also I will cry for weeks if that fat bitch won't bring my bby back.

As far as I am charmed by Caleb and his sexy Northern accent. Nate is my love and he will always be Kol. It's still wrong and retarded.

LOL she only apologised, because lmaooo I'm mean... I mean flora is loveable

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 11-10-2014 at 07:30 AM Reason: triple posts