Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
^ Usually takes a while for the fic to pic up...
it just depends. Back in season 3 the archives had a ton of klaroline fics right after their first scene together, and there was already a fair amount much before the scene aired. I didn't really get it, but it happened.

TO has a big fanbase but it's still a new show, and it's only recently been added in the archives so it's possible that Hayley and Elijah fics are found under TVD
Old 11-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

^ I meant in terms of new show...
Old 11-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

...all round the fields of Anfield Road

Old 11-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Goegeous!
Old 11-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
it just depends. Back in season 3 the archives had a ton of klaroline fics right after their first scene together, and there was already a fair amount much before the scene aired. I didn't really get it, but it happened.

TO has a big fanbase but it's still a new show, and it's only recently been added in the archives so it's possible that Hayley and Elijah fics are found under TVD
Unfortunately there isn't much Hayhjah stuff in the TVD or Crossover sections either
Ah well, it will catch on eventually. the numbers are on a constant climb, that's great!
Old 11-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

can't get enough of this hug... it's beautiful <3
Old 11-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

^ You really have to watch the double posts, if you have to add something, you can edit the original post.

ETA: This has been updated: When We Dream The Same

Last edited by ladybugjess; 11-17-2013 at 01:00 PM
Old 11-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
^ You really have to watch the double posts, if you have to add something, you can edit the original post.

ETA: This has been updated: When We Dream The Same
will use the edit option from now on. sry
Old 11-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another snippet....I'm struggling to sort my FF account and don't want to start a fresh

Knocking gently on the large wooden door, She almost hoped he wouldn't answer and after quickly glancing down the corridor to ensure neither Klaus nor
Rebekah had heard her...she found herself greeted with the original vampire that had taken this room as his own bedroom since his recent return...

“Hayley. Is everything okay?” Elijah spoke with uncertainty as he reach to rub at her bare shoulder. Comforting, as always. He had become her most trustworthy friend of late and his presence only filled her with warmth.

After a moment, she found herself responding with a simple nod and motioning towards the inside of his room with her hand “...may I?” Almost a whisper and yet she knew he'd heard her perfectly when he stepped aside and closed the door quietly once she had passed him.

They stared at each other for what seemed like hours rather than minutes and when he finally shifted his gaze away from her, she panicked and somehow found herself tightly in his strong arms...both surprised slightly at her sudden movement into his embrace.

After a moments pause, Both bodies settled against each other and his lips seemed to have gathered a mind of their own, pressing repeatedly at the side of her neck. This was dangerous and he knew it....yet when her soft hands began to pull at his hair and her body seemed to ache closer, he knew it was too late to step back.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

That's really good.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

can't wait to read the whole story.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw thank you! I love the beautiful pics above. That scene was perfect!
Old 11-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

It's great. I like it

Old 11-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait read more.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

This was updated: Unexpected - Chapter 1

Unexpected - Chapter 4