Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Elijah ღ Sophie { Daniel | Daniella }#2: "Any scene that I have to do with Daniel is so daunting because he makes me laugh so much." - Daniella

Elijah & Sophie

a p p r e c i a t i o n · t h r e a d

x
Shippers
o1. Si_Crazy
02. *Stephie*
03. SkinnyLove
04. WilSonღFan
05. Stay to the Lights
06. bellamaria
07. *Beautiful Stranger*
08. Nici Dawson
09. **Anna**
10. liomi95
11. ~Lost and Found~

x

Previous Threads
01. http://www.fanforum.com/f413/elijah-...help-63105288/
02. http://www.fanforum.com/f413/elijah-...ella-63112718/

Future Titles

Daniel & Daniella

Fan Videos
Future Scene of the Moment

"That sounds like blackmail to me."
* * * * ↳*The Originals 1x01
x

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 01-25-2014 at 05:39 PM
Old 01-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Moderator Manager

From the previous thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
very true... and just think how much happier you'd be if you believed that the promo photo meant something
I just can't see a meaning in photoshoots like that... it would be one thing if it was a picture of only the two of them... but in a group picture, it's irrelevant
Old 01-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

I agree.. although on some shows they do end up meaning a good deal but not here
Old 01-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah.. The promo pictures of TVD have always been very misleading
Old 01-08-2014, 03:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did we always have this opening post or what?
Because i just saw it for the first time. Very beautiful, whoever made it deserves many thanks.
Lol at Daniella's tweet to Daniel about the sex fox.
and i just realised i am not on the shippers list. Si add me please.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 01-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I gave up hope on a lot of things when it comes to JP....
But for some reason, sooner or later I think she will have to find a way for Sophie to stick around (unless she kills her) and a connection to Elijah is like the obvious thing
I've read other people thinking that Sophie may die . I don't think she will, I think she'll stick around for a lot more of seasons. Sophie,Rebekah,Hayley and Davina are the Caroline/Elena/Bonnie/Katherine of the show for me, aka, they'll stick around for a long time . Plus if someone has to be killed I would say Davina, because she is already a very powerful witch (witch took two seasons for Bonnie), so I see more possibilities for Sophie character.
Espacially because she wasn't present in the first half and'll probably very present in the second half

I rewatched some of the first episodes and I gotta say it's really desappointing that they took the love triangle road (again!) instead of exploring them. I mean, they had a pretty cool first meeting,then you have the feeling Elijah wanted to help Sophie when Klaus took Jeanne Anne body and finally Sophie is all "I have nothing to loose" bad ass scene with Elijah and then nothing
Old 01-08-2014, 06:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

^I don't think anything is set in stone yet. Haylijah can be stopped by Julie as abruptly as it was started.
I was convinced we will get Marcel and Klaus fighting over Cami but luckily it didn't happen, and i really enjoyed that despite all the compulsion she was obviously more into Klaus romantically than into Marcel. Well, at least before he messed everything up compelling her.
I hope Sophie won't get killed off. She is the most likely candidate, but at the same time if Julie kills her off she will have to bring in another witch, spend time on building her backstory again, i don't think she wants to do it. And right now Sophie doesn't have any connection to any of the characters, killing her off won't shock the audience or characters.
It will be like she never existed, and it's a wasted opportunity.
I think when all is said and done Sophie will become Mikaelsons' personal witch. Like Bonnie is to Elena and Salvatores. Someone has to be the plot device. They were already shown as not minding her existence despite having reasons to murder her.
Davina is too rebellious young and unexperienced and i really believe she will lose her powers and become a normal witch soon.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 01-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
Did we always have this opening post or what?
Because i just saw it for the first time. Very beautiful, whoever made it deserves many thanks.
Lol at Daniella's tweet to Daniel about the sex fox.
and i just realised i am not on the shippers list. Si add me please.
The opening was always there I'm glad you liked because those were about the only Elijah/Sophie graphics I could find at the time
Just added you to the list

I think that if JP is intending to kill some character, she would probably choose Sophie because she is the character with least connection with any of the leads. And as for her being a witch, Davina is more connected to the Originals than her, even rebellious she is young and therefore easier to be manipulated.

Let's see how this second half of the season goes... I for one am just hoping that she gets a decent SL and more screentime than the first few episodes
Old 01-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

it could be stopped... but Narducci's interview seemed to indicate that it wasn't going to be, at least for now.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
it could be stopped... but Narducci's interview seemed to indicate that it wasn't going to be, at least for now.
What interview?

As for Sophie being less connected to the Originals, of course she is, she has been missing most of the episodes

c

That look She trusted him
Old 01-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

will look for it. talked about the upcoming episodes in a generally spoilerish way
Old 01-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)

That look She trusted him
well he didn't lie to her

she got the same lesson as rose, listen to words carefully.
speaking of rose, elijah spared her and that werewolf girl that attacked damon. he is not the one to kill women unless they are nasty like agnes.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

So I just watched the 4x20 episode, "The Originals" one from TVD, and omg, so many scenes with them Now I get why people shipped them and why some articles mentioned them as a couple.

"I'm an original and I could kill you before you made a move" Aw, Elijah is such a sweetheart

I love that their relationship is starting as (almost) enemies.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
So I just watched the 4x20 episode, "The Originals" one from TVD, and omg, so many scenes with them Now I get why people shipped them and why some articles mentioned them as a couple.

"I'm an original and I could kill you before you made a move" Aw, Elijah is such a sweetheart

I love that their relationship is starting as (almost) enemies.
You must have watched the director's cut of the pilot. That line was there.

Pilots and 4x20 made me ship them too.
He brought her sister's body back

i didn't quite understand what sophie meant by saying jane-anne won't get peace until her body is properly attended to. Getting stuck on the Other side is not exactly finding peace, does it mean she moved on somehow and not on the other side? Or was she in even worse state without proper burial than on the other side?
Old 01-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't know, I think it just means that like every other witches, her body needs to be at the cimetery to find peace (the cimetary is where the witches have their power from, maybe Jeanne-Anne found peace her and 'gave" her power to the other witches by being buried here?).

x

I LOVE the last gif