Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Crescent City {1x13} Episode Discussion

1x12: Crescent City

February 4th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : UNEXPECTED VISITORS — At the re-opening of St. Anne’s Church, Father Kieran finds himself in a great deal of trouble after a run-in with a witch from his past. Marcel and Rebekah grow concerned when the reemergence of someone they once knew threatens to expose secrets they’ve kept buried for nearly a century. Elsewhere, Sophie is shocked when a discovery is made at the cemetery, but she soon realizes things may not be as they seem. With the full moon looming, Hayley lets Rebekah in on her plan to throw a party for her werewolf clan, but things take a dangerous turn when uninvited guests arrive. Meanwhile, Cami is conflicted when she makes a difficult decision involving the safety of Father Kieran, and Elijah finds himself facing his own dilemma when he has to choose between Hayley and his siblings. Finally, when one of his plans fails, Klaus takes drastic measures in the Cauldron, resulting in dangerous repercussions that affect everyone involved.

PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread Si! Looking forward to it. I like Todd Stashwick, so more Kieran I say!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 02-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Moderator Manager

YW

I like Father K too!! He is by far one of the most interesting characters apart from the siblings
Old 02-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I am here thinking this one will be kinda funny, dunno why.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Has it started?

Icon: lolo13
Old 02-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Elijah has more chemistry with Celeste than he does with Haley, imo.

Camille -- remains useless. It's like they want her to be the Caroline to his Klaus.

Celeste, yes, girl, take Elijah down. Even though you don't want to kill him.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy

Last edited by london grammar; 02-04-2014 at 06:33 PM
Old 02-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

not really caring about anything tonight . its just kind of happening

well, okay, until that
Old 02-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Sophie, you finally did something worthwhile.

And Hayley was more interesting with that werewolf guy than she ever was with either Klaus or Elijah.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Dammit i'm missing it

Icon: lolo13
Old 02-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Phoebe, ahh. I'm not impressed with her acting. She always looks so bored in her scenes.

And damn, Celeste is a bad bitch.

Thank you, Monique.... for killing Sophia.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

loved the witches.

hated everyone else.

sad sophie is dead.

Remember Jackson from GH... still don't like him one bit.

well, I'll give the show this. They are going to have two major reveals sometime.

A) Rebekah and Marcel bringing Mikael to New Orleans
B) Elijah choosing Hayley over his family
Old 02-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand why Elijah choose Hayley... because she's carrying an innocent baby. And Rebekah/Klaus can take care of themselves more than she can.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

What in the actual fck did I just watch?!

Hayley - A kegger while pregnant? Really?! Guh I would say I hope you never breed, but well...yeah.

Rebekah - Betrayed by your D-lusting again, but I forgive you this time. That wolf was hot.

Jackson - I like you. You can't hide your Aussie accent like Phoebe either, but you are adorable.

Marcel - Meh. Nothing really to be excited about in this episode.

Celeste - Damn bitch, you crazy.

Souless Ginger Witches - Creepers.

Father K - Please don't die! I love you and I need a badass human around.

Camille - Please, you being a part of this war . Why couldn't you be hexed...moron.

Monique - Bitch you cold.

Sophie - Why you gotta die? You had so much potential and then you get axed while Granny is still kicking? NO!

Klaus - Hard to watch you this episode buddy since you were surrounded by old ladies .

And now...

ELIJAH - R.I.P. S2/3 of TVD BAMF Elijah. You...guh can't even form a sentence on how much you sucked this episode. So done right now.

Overall this is me right now:

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 02-04-2014 at 07:24 PM
Old 02-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

yes, but you're also not Rebekah who Elijah preaches family to all the time and choosing to stay together as siblings.

Not to mention its basically the second time one of her brothers left her to get tortured. Klaus did it when he nabbed Caroline from the back of the police van and left Rebekah, and now Elijah chooses Hayley.

Normally, I'd be okay. And seeing as I like Hayley, I'm glad she's alive.

But its not normal. Papa Tunde was just back from the dead. Now there is Celeste roaming the streets of New Orleans and dead girls bursting out of tombs, etc. Celeste just whooped his butt (twice) Papa Tunde kicked Rebekah's, Marcel's and Klaus' rear end until they broke the circle around Rebekah. So clearly, this isn't normal circumstances.

And to be honest, I don't have a problem with him choosing Hayley. Whatever. The writers have made it pretty blatantly clear what their intentions were this season.

But then you storm in and throw two hapless dudes around (killing him?) and are pissed at Marcel when it was YOUR choice that lead to Klaus being missing and suffering along with Rebekah? Hypocrite?

So Marcel's supposed to look after Klaus when you don't?
Old 02-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

I have to re-watch because the livestream was a nightmare and I missed a few things but overall:

Aww Sophie... we knew this was gonna happen, I mean I said it last time, either you died or get a story and I always doubted in Plec giving her anything after ep 6 and I was right.

Monique bitch wtf? you ****... but also that was kinda cool?

Celeste you rock my world.

Other witches... oh well I guess they were fine.

Cami yeah whatever, you're not really significant after all that happened in that episode so I am just going to move along.

Marcel kinda useless.. actually very useless.

Father K I like ya, I do, and if you get all bat**** crazy and beat Cami, that'd be INSANE and entertaining...

Hayley I kinda like you with the wolf tbh but you're still lame.

New wolf, you're cute... VERY so cute that I was ok with Elijah saving you instead of saving Rebekah...

Rebekah, hun I won't treat you badly on this one, cause this one was LITERALLY about the D, like you just wanted to have a good time and get laid with a hot wolf cause why not? you didn't know he was going to be on you... but it was kinda stupid to leave the house, love... very stupid.

Klaus... I was ok with him killing Monique cause whatever and Ok with him putting Marcel to sleep... but I am OK with him suffering too? it's fun, it's all fun.

Elijah. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. I AM HERE HOPING EITHER HAYLEY OR SOMEONE YOU SUPPOSEDLY CARE ABOUT DIES IN FRONT OF YOU SO YOU CAN FEEL PAIN BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND YOUR STUPIDITY ANYMORE.

Overall, the episode was PRETTY FUN! Me likey! I liked it more than last week for sure, very entertaining! GO WITCHES! *not really but they're cool?*