Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
It's not just you, don't worry. I have some Klaroline blogs that I'm mutuals with.

I can't remember either.

It's not to get back at you, promise. It's going well, I just hate my classes.

I understand that, but I guess I just can't move past magical babies.
I know. I just tend to go overboard when it comes to my ships actually getting moments that are halfway decent. I'm happy to hear that you haven't un-followed me...yet. I certainly gave you plenty of reason to cut all ties. =p

We're getting old. Our memories aren't what they used to be.

I figured that you would be busy. I'll be waiting then. Reply to it whenever you can. It's not like I don't know where to find you. Aw. Are they compulsory courses?

I get it. I'm not a fan of them either, but TPTB seem determined to go down this road with both of them, so I'm trying to swallow this aspect of the shows.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter wonderland (View Post)
Ho, she is flawless
My only friend
Old 03-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
My only friend
True dat.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Bumping this topic since I noticed it died after my last post
Old 03-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

^ Ignoring what you don't want to see won't make it go away. Face your problems, Flora!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
I know. I just tend to go overboard when it comes to my ships actually getting moments that are halfway decent. I'm happy to hear that you haven't un-followed me...yet. I certainly gave you plenty of reason to cut all ties. =p

We're getting old. Our memories aren't what they used to be.

I figured that you would be busy. I'll be waiting then. Reply to it whenever you can. It's not like I don't know where to find you. Aw. Are they compulsory courses?

I get it. I'm not a fan of them either, but TPTB seem determined to go down this road with both of them, so I'm trying to swallow this aspect of the shows.
You and 90% of shippers. Trust me, whenever a ship of mine gets a good moment, I'm all over it. Noooo, you're the last person I would ever unfollow.

Well, I did reach the old age of 21...

Soon, I promise. No, they aren't. I finished all mt mandatory classes for my bachelors, I'm just filling optional credits I still need and the only classes I got were boring AF.

Yuck, I'm glad I quit. I have no problem with babies, I love babies, but babies that blow holes in shows' mythologies and ruin characters are a nono. Certain shows should never have babies.

» Bella
Old 03-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

21 is old? Lol shut up
Old 03-12-2016, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Please shut up. I turned 25 like 3 months ago and feel more like a 17 year old in a 70 year old body.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

LEARN SARCASM, PEOPLE!

» Bella
Old 03-13-2016, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LEARN SARCASM, PEOPLE!
Whatever you old ass lady
Old 03-13-2016, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Whatever you old ass lady
If I'm old, then you're practically a mummy.

» Bella
Old 03-13-2016, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You and 90% of shippers. Trust me, whenever a ship of mine gets a good moment, I'm all over it. Noooo, you're the last person I would ever unfollow.

Well, I did reach the old age of 21...

Soon, I promise. No, they aren't. I finished all mt mandatory classes for my bachelors, I'm just filling optional credits I still need and the only classes I got were boring AF.

Yuck, I'm glad I quit. I have no problem with babies, I love babies, but babies that blow holes in shows' mythologies and ruin characters are a nono. Certain shows should never have babies.
I just don't love ships like I used to, but Klaroline has re-ignited my shipping vibes. Don't even get me started on the ships that reach OTP level. Klaroline is my favorite OTP so you can tell how excited I was with their phone call. Aw, I feel all warm and gooey inside. I feel the same way. We do have many common interests, and I'm sure we're only going to add to the list.

I'm in my early thirties and I feel as old as dirt.

It's all good. I can't wait to get your reply. Aw, all you can do is buckle down. It's only for a few months, right? Then you won't have to think about them anymore. That's what I used to do with my courses.

I totally agree. If you want my honest opinion on this aspect of the shows, then you would get a novel-length post that wouldn't be positive at all. At this point, I'm just grinning and bearing it since there is little chance that these supernatural babies are just going to disappear from the shows.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-13-2016 at 10:26 PM
Old 03-13-2016, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

I can't with these shows getting renewed, TO was expected but TVD reallyyyyyyy

And you just know they'll try to do more crossovers
Old 03-14-2016, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't with these shows getting renewed, TO was expected but TVD reallyyyyyyy

And you just know they'll try to do more crossovers
As long as they're...organic.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

They'll prolly even do more than before
Old 03-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm predicting at least 2 crossovers next season. One with a big character and one with a minor one.