Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2014, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
I know what you mean. Even if it ends up being a tease...I will be happy just seeing them together in a scene.

What sort of kiss would you guys want to see?
The animal kind? Tender?
I say tender...a contrast to the Klayley sex.
I think that, if it happens and no one backs away (PLEASE GOD), it'll be a combination of tender and passionate. I think it'll start out slowly and then pick up the pace I mean, they've been building up the sexual tension for a looooooong time now and Klaus especially has dreamed about this countless times.

So, yeah, I think that after Klaus gets over the shock that she's kissing him, he'll tongue her.

It won't be anything like when he kissed Hayley because he loves Caroline; Hayley was a one-night stand that he could care less about. He'll put everything he's got into kissing Caroline whereas with Hayley it was like, ok let's just get to the sex part.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 01-18-2014 at 03:44 PM
Old 01-18-2014, 04:03 PM
Moderator Manager

@Rocky
Ohh I'll want to see it.... Remember that I won't be able to watch it, so I'll be curious about it

that it will exceed our expectations!!!! That would be a dream coming true. I have to say that at the moment I'm also in such a hype that if half of what is going on in my mind happens, I'll already be one happy shipper!!

Well, this is what I tell myself, I like doomed/impossible ships because in the rare event of them becoming canon it's just WAY MORE exciting than that obvious couple. So we like the thrill, the excitement, the winning the other person over We like challenges! And what is more of a challenge than Klaus getting Caroline to admit her feelings for him?!?!?!

Girl!!!! You just described how I want the woods parallels to go!! We clearly have been spending a lot of time thinking about it And oh boy, if it happens similar to that, it will be freaking perfect!!!

This is us when someone tries to burst our bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
I can't stop looking at it.
Notice in the gif that it is Caroline going in for the kiss?

And Why do I get the feeling that Klaus will pull back? I can't help but think that he might pull back to tell her about the baby/Hayley thing.
I'm like you... can't stop looking at the gif!!!! I'm mesmerized!!!!
Klaus better not pull back or even think about anybody else and ruin the moment If he is going to mention the baby disaster he should do it before (but I don't see Caroline just getting over that and kissing him, so I'll go with not mentioning it at all for the moment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
If the kiss doesn't happen and all it ends up being is a tease, I'm gonna flip the **** out.
You and me both, girl!!!! I'll hate the baby plot even more if it messes up with the potential kiss
Old 01-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope that, if Klaus does mention the baby thing which in my opinion is the right thing to do, he does it before they kiss because if she kisses him without knowing, it'll be like he's lying to her so he can have her and that's not how I want it to happen. He should be honest with her from the get-go and I think that's how it's gonna go down.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 01-18-2014 at 04:52 PM
Old 01-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I agree, if the crossover happened in TO, I can totally expect that to happen.... Since it's going to be in TVD and they are not leads there, I don't expect that many scenes together considering he will be guest starring..... so the alternative is he telling her by pulling away from the kiss, which means once again no kiss for them..... I'm in too much of a high to consider that atm....
Old 01-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

All I want to say is that Candice and Joseph better make this kiss good.
I am sure they will.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Moderator Manager

^ ohh if it does happen, I'm sure it will be a HOT kiss!!!
Old 01-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ ohh if it does happen, I'm sure it will be a HOT kiss!!!
With that kind of chemistry you can bet on a hot kiss. It's gonna be EPIC.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Moderator Manager

^ that's exactly what I'm counting on!!!
It's going to be AWESOMELY hot!!!
Old 01-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ that's exactly what I'm counting on!!!
It's going to be AWESOMELY hot!!!
Candice and Joseph have insane chemistry. Their interactions have always been filled with sexual tension and they are always eye-******* each other so their kiss is gonna be SCORCHING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Exactly!!!! I think the insane chemistry is what made so many people ship them!! I mean, they never shared even a kiss, only looks and scenes together, and yet they have such a huge fanbase!!!! It's impressive!!!

OHHH I LOVE THE GIF of the promo SO MUCH!!!!

and when the episode finally airs and things go our way, I'm so gonna change my icon
Old 01-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's going to be amazing. I am sure Joseph will not disappoint us. He is a Klaroline fan, after all.

Man, I have not been so hyped up about them in months,
I feel like I was in hibernation mode and slowly waking up.

I think I am going to rewatch all of their scenes together before I watch the episode .
Old 01-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohhh the last time I was hyped was right after he mentioned Caroline in the episode that Tyler appeared... but now that they will finally share a scene with so much potential, I'm over the moon.... Seriously, I can't even think about what I'll do if things don't happen the way I want

I think I'll start watching my favorite fanvids to just get me even more excited
Old 01-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Exactly!!!! I think the insane chemistry is what made so many people ship them!! I mean, they never shared even a kiss, only looks and scenes together, and yet they have such a huge fanbase!!!! It's impressive!!!

OHHH I LOVE THE GIF of the promo SO MUCH!!!!

and when the episode finally airs and things go our way, I'm so gonna change my icon
EXACTLY. They haven't even kissed and yet they have the BIGGEST fandom. That says everything. It truly is unbelievable.

Old 01-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Right?!!! I can't believe how much people love them!!! And I'm really happy to be part of the Klaroline fandom!!

The first kiss has been so expected that we're going to fangirl HARD!!!
Old 01-18-2014, 06:30 PM
Loyal Fan

How long have we been waiting for a kiss?!?!?!?!?!?! Not only that but how long have we been waiting for a new Klaroline scene?!?!?!?! SRSLY!

I'm still freaking out and I will post this gif on as many posts as I can!