Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 01:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibabe12 (View Post)
I will be watching season 4.

I think if they take the elements of the letter that Ezra gave to Crane while he was in the cemetery and use "The Watchers" (what Washington called the group he charged Crane with leading) then I think there could cause for hope on some good story arcs.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I know that isn't a popular opinion here but I'm hopeful. I've never been one that goes along with "the group" anyway. That's just me.

Hopefully the board will endure.
i agree
Old 05-14-2016, 02:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Some will watch, others won't. It is everyone's own choice and there is no right or wrong thing to do, after all, it is only a tv show. I personally don't think any less of those who will continue to watch or any more of those who won't. It is not a us/them thing, it is simply my own feels about it.
I don't consider myself as going with the group, just because I won't be watching. The reason is the disrespect and disregard that the showrunners showed the fans and NB. I feel misled and let down. I am very sad with the turn of events in the finale and this is my reason for not watching.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't watch I feel because of the disrespect of the behind the scenes.
You can't kill one Witness and the Headless Horseman and expect me to keep enjoying the show.

Everything I loved about the show is pretty much gone.