Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
added you, welcome!
Thanks

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

your welcome!

Abbie going to apologize to her at the end was sweet
Old 09-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-30-2013, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh what a flawfree scene tho
Old 09-30-2013, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that was a great scene.

The Mills sister have a complex relationship. Both flawed, both broken, and both having good reason for their feelings. I love that. Hopefully they'll be able to mend their relationship.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
ugh what a flawfree scene tho
LOL Yeah. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait until we get out first Jenny/Abbie scene! Also loved Jenny speaking Ichabbie into existence.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Like Jenny's snark with Crane.

The backstory on the incident with the sisters in the woods gets more and more intriguing. Originally it was said that the sisters were found by the side of the road after the incident. However, in last night's episode Abbie said that they were found in the woods and that her and her sister had been out for four days!! I don't even want to think about what happened to them in those four days, but I'm sure whatever it was, wasn't good.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
LOL Yeah. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait until we get out first Jenny/Abbie scene! Also loved Jenny speaking Ichabbie into existence.
I knew I loved her for a reason
Old 10-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was so hilarious im glad were are gonna get some interaction soon,nice finding more about their past

wow I can't believe she escaped

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I find their relationship to be interesting. While I understand why Jenny resents Abbie, I find myself not that angry with Abbie either. She was a young kid and she just saw something she could not explain.

I can understand both of them... although with Abbie, it's proven that's it's fear that's kept her from telling the truth. For Jennifer, she was the honest one and it hurt her that Abbie lied when she saw the same monster she did.

It made even more since why Abbie lied when she explained the Foster Care situation and all of that.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Total Fan

Seeing the flashback just about broke my heart. I feel so bad for the both of them. Abbie trying to keep things together and Jenny not willing to lie.

icon by

Sarah
Old 10-02-2013, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me please!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 10-02-2013, 05:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
Like Jenny's snark with Crane.

The backstory on the incident with the sisters in the woods gets more and more intriguing. Originally it was said that the sisters were found by the side of the road after the incident. However, in last night's episode Abbie said that they were found in the woods and that her and her sister had been out for four days!! I don't even want to think about what happened to them in those four days, but I'm sure whatever it was, wasn't good.
Most deffinitley Abby's reaction is understandable. She was young and really scared and being questioned immediately after being picked up. She was traumatized by events. This shows that Jennie was the stronger of the sisters for confronting what happened immediately. And she paid the price. It looks like poor Jennie will be having over 7 years of tribulations since she's already done more than 10. :-(

Wonder what happened to their parents and why they (? on both of them being in foster care) went into foster care?
Old 10-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

added you Jordan!
Old 10-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyolaf (View Post)
Seeing the flashback just about broke my heart. I feel so bad for the both of them. Abbie trying to keep things together and Jenny not willing to lie.
Same here, I understand why both of them did what they did but it was sad.. but I felt more sad for Jenny during that scene because she was getting taking away and everything.