Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think my emotions are so low right now because this has probably been one of the worst tv weeks for me.
Abbie is a second great character that died this week for me.
I mean two co-lead of a series died this week so I think I'm just adjusting. lol

With Abbie is 100x worst because she is the show with Crane... so I have no words. I'm still probably speechless if this isn't an April Fools trick.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

I start the show for Nicole and i am so done with it
They knew that Nicole was leaving, and they still did not have respect for the fans

I hope Nicole will find new projects that will treat her so much better
Nicole deserves so much better

The show played us, they have no shame

Nicole Beharie Leaving ‘Sleepy Hollow’: Abbie Dead — Season 4 | TVLine

Quote:
In an exclusive statement to TVLine, Beharie says, “Sleepy Hollow has been an incredible experience in every way. I loved playing Abbie. It’s been such a gift to have taken this wild ride… Alas, ‘Abbie Mills has done all she was meant to do.’ I’m excited about what the show has in store for us next. I’m rooting for my co-stars and crew… they have been my inspiration, my teachers, family, my friends, over the last few seasons. I want to thank the fantastic producers, writers, and directors who have worked tirelessly to bring this show to life. I want to thank Fox for their faith and support. But, most of all, [I want to thank the] Sleepyheads for all of your love – what an honor. I will never be the same. Stay tuned.”
Old 04-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-09-2016, 03:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

This is certainly a disappointment. I still have not seen the episode and now I'll probably put off watching it so I don't have to watch my favorite character on the show die. Weather it's renew or not this will be the last episode of Sleepy Hollow I watch. RIP Abbie Mills.

Icon by Me
Old 04-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Blind Item: Drama Series Killing Off Its Star in the Season Finale | TVLine

this blind item was about her
Old 04-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw all of Orlando Jones tweets at midnight and I completely agree.
Abbie/Nicole fans are ticked off that it's ALWAYS Abbie who sacrifices, like WTF?
We have to literally see it all the time with Sleepy Hollow. I mean before the season finale, we were chatting about how we hope this season ends with both of them alive because of how predictable Sleepy Hollow has gotten.

Nicole deserves better though so happy for her that she left and Sleepy Hollow might just get cancelled right with her and if so, they bought it all on themselves.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

As a final thought before I go, I want the fandom to know I will acquaint myself with the names of the Fox executives, show runners, producers and writers. And, from this moment, I will never support any project they are associated with. No movies, television shows or any other venue. I thought about it last night and realized just how much those associated with SH hated the Ichabbie fans. They used us to get a Renew SH Petition started in the hope of renewal. However, they knew for months they were going to kill off NB's character. They do not deserve my viewership. They think the fans are dispensable however, they will find out--just how loyal a fanbase we are.

Last edited by msgeemd; 04-09-2016 at 09:40 AM
Old 04-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Grace Abigail Mills
Old 04-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

RIP bb. You will be missed.

also cancel this show.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tammi I haven't seen you in awhile. Too bad it had to be under these circumstances, and we couldn't be chatting about something great that happened.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Tammi I haven't seen you in awhile. Too bad it had to be under these circumstances, and we couldn't be chatting about something great that happened.
yeah i'm a bit in shock at the turn of events tbh
Old 04-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've been a lurker mostly on this forum, but now I watched the final episode of SH and I just HAD to comment. I'm absolutely devastated by Abbie's death and Nicole Beharie leaving the show! SH will not be the same again and certainly not worth watching, even though I love Tom Mison as well, but the show was about Abbie and Crane, together. I'm mortified.
This is a lot to process.

I hope to find out, if it was NB's decision to leave or if it was another great idea from the production team. If the latter, there truly is no limit to the stupidity of humans.

Last edited by Lucrezia Borgia; 04-09-2016 at 05:00 PM
Old 04-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrezia Borgia (View Post)
I've been a lurker mostly on this forum, but now I watched the final episode of SH and I just HAD to comment. I'm absolutely devastated by Abbie's death and Nicole Beharie leaving the show! SH will not be the same again and certainly not worth watching, even though I love Tom Mison as well, but the show was about Abbie and Crane, together. I'm mortified.
This is a lot to process.

I hope to find out, if it was NB's decision to leave or if it was another great idea from the production team. If the latter, there truly is no limit to the stupidity of humans.
OWelcome and I agree. So sad what has happened. This whole thing seemed to have come out of no where. Can't believe that Abbie never gotten the respect as a character she deserved. A few weeks ago I was happy that she was finally getting an interesting storyline, and now this?
Old 04-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
OWelcome and I agree. So sad what has happened. This whole thing seemed to have come out of no where. Can't believe that Abbie never gotten the respect as a character she deserved. A few weeks ago I was happy that she was finally getting an interesting storyline, and now this?
Thanks for the welcome! I totally agree! It's like these people making the show just don't get, that the've got pure gold in their hands, instead they go out of their way to destroy it!
Old 04-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously I barely am out of my grieve over what Arrow did and now Sleepy hollow.. I am telling you they really really must not want my viewership because seriously I AM so done