Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2014, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose50 (View Post)
Yes, I’ve seen most of the good stuff that’s happened with them this season as basically the calm before the storm that was always coming. I’m actually hoping that if there is a rift in their relationship & they are still “forced” to work together that it is obviously shown for instance on Abbie's part because she would rather not if she had the choice but is only doing it because they are the two witnesses. And if they show them regaining trust in each other, I hope it wont be wrapped up in one episode but shown as a real process like how the Mills sisters getting along is still a process on this.
I also think Abbie acquieses because she cares about Crane and trusts him, and I believe he feels the same way about her but will be put to the test when he has to balance that relationship with his "love" and marriage to Katrina and despite all the numerous warning signs in bold capital red letters that Katrina is capitals "T", trouble, he's gonna choose his wife and live to regret it. Especially if Abbie is harmed because of it.

And if the spoiler
Spoiler:

Quote:

Abbie going against her better judgment & cosigning some of Ichabod’s less than well thought out plans when it comes to his family will be one of the things I will be glad to take a break from if there is any rift between the two witnesses.
Me too. Especially since Abbie keeps putting her own life on the line for his wife who can't be trusted.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I do admit I would definitely look forward to Abbie spending less time worrying about Crane and his problems (aka: Katrina) and more time on Abbie.

I hadn't read that last spoiler Myna, but it doesn't surprise me.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Passionate Fan

It was in the Nick thread. It's sad that it's not surprising given all the lies that Katrina has told, even the ones by omission and Ichabod continues to moon over her and allow Abbie to be put into danger over her .......

But I agree. I want to see Abbie separated from Ichabod somewhat, I of course will always ship,Ichabbie but while Katrina is lurking around being useless yet getting so much focus, Abbie should be allowed to have a love interest and a separate story other than being a witness.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)

And if the spoiler
Spoiler:
I just read this spoiler and it set my teeth on edge. It's stuff like this that made me stop watching daytime tv. I really hope the writers have a point with all this chaos they are creating, otherwise . . .
Old 10-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Angie that's a perfect analogy! That spoiler is very soapish

Spoiler:
Old 10-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
Angie that's a perfect analogy! That spoiler is very soapish

Spoiler:

What i hate most about soapish is the dumbing down of characters and after reading this, thats what they are doing to Ichabod. Now i know you have to go through some drama to reach supercouple status HOWEVER unless Ichabod is under some type of "yes dear" spell I wont accept any excuse for going against Abbie especially when he knows what his son is.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Can someone post the source for that spoiler about...

Spoiler:
, please?
Old 10-26-2014, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Blackhoney is the source of all these spoilers
Old 10-26-2014, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope that these writers are careful because causing too much of a rift between Ichabod and Abbie will destroy the show. There is only so much betrayal that Abbie can be expected to take before it becomes too unrealistic. Abbie and Ichabod are the center of the show. If they ruin that the fans will tune out.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGfan (View Post)
I hope that these writers are careful because causing too much of a rift between Ichabod and Abbie will destroy the show. There is only so much betrayal that Abbie can be expected to take before it becomes too unrealistic. Abbie and Ichabod are the center of the show. If they ruin that the fans will tune out.
I personally dont want a happy go lucky Inchabbie all the time. Conflict builds a couple character. Abbie wont take his betrayal lightly but she might show a little compassion for the situation he is in.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

New thread name guys?

We should probably do the "They adore each other." line from that interview with Wiseman. Yeah?

From this article.

avi by lastisle

Last edited by Lealia; 10-26-2014 at 08:16 AM
Old 10-26-2014, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

i like this title

time for a new thread, this one is so spoilery lol
Old 10-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Good morning

"I do think they adore each other" from the EP is good -or- the line used by Ichabod that they should put each other above anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
i like this title

time for a new thread, this one is so spoilery lol
What's spoilery?
Old 10-26-2014, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

there are so many spoilers lol
Old 10-26-2014, 10:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

eeep

They adore each other it is.

I guess I'll open the new thread. But guys I'm not around here as often anymore so if you see someone wanting to be added and it takes a bit pls don't hesitate to direct them to my inbox. I'll be far less likely to miss it that way.

avi by lastisle