Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2016, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I knew my TWEET wasn't wrong! hahahaha!! I totally tweeted that last part immediately AFTER Pandora said it!! Totally grinning too! LOL!
What made you think you were hearing things?
Old 03-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

I kept just seeing Part of what she said mentioned and I was like, "Wait.... did I hear wrong? Did I hallucinate that last part of Pandora saying THEY LOVE EACH OTHER?"
Old 03-28-2016, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I kept just seeing Part of what she said mentioned and I was like, "Wait.... did I hear wrong? Did I hallucinate that last part of Pandora saying THEY LOVE EACH OTHER?"
If you ever start hallucinating that, that's when the shipping has gone over the edge. lol
Old 03-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
If you ever start hallucinating that, that's when the shipping has gone over the edge. lol
If I have to hallucinate a character saying my SHIP loved each other.... then my brain got nothing else to do! LOL!
Old 03-28-2016, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
If I have to hallucinate a character saying my SHIP loved each other.... then my brain got nothing else to do! LOL!

I would like to tell you that it's okay because Ichabbie will have an epic moment of declaring of feelings for one another but.... no hope for that one. lol
Old 03-28-2016, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I kinda covered my ears and closed my eyes during that PAINFUL AbbieXDanny kiss in his office! UGH! I'm all for her get some romantic attention.... but her interaction with him is just NOT that good. Its as painful for me to watch as being forced to endure Ichabod and Katrina.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't mind Abbie/Danny... I still do hope it is a realization relationship for Crane/Abbie.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

I just can't get into Danny. He really irritates me and in the first half of S3 where he was being all shady and that phone call he made in regards to Abbie as the "ASSET" o_O? No thank you!
Old 03-29-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Didn't we find out who he was chatting with a few episodes ago? I forgot who is was but I think Danny doesn't realize how evil the person he is talking to is.

I'm just happy that Abbie have a little love right now. I don't ship them, but I needed that for at least a few episodes... especially with all the love Crane has received.
Old 03-29-2016, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

I was watching S1 yesterday and I really MISS the intensity that Ichabod and Abbie had in the beginning. They were all the other had at the start of all this. Don't get me wrong, this season has been great, I just miss when it was them, and Jenny, against the apocalypse demons and minions.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I was watching S1 yesterday and I really MISS the intensity that Ichabod and Abbie had in the beginning. They were all the other had at the start of all this. Don't get me wrong, this season has been great, I just miss when it was them, and Jenny, against the apocalypse demons and minions.

I definitely agree with that, and I think that's what most of us miss. When it was just these two stopping the apocalypse.
I just feel the whole premise of the series changed for the best.

I just thought it would be about the Witness having many trails for seven years until their big finale come up when they have to try to defeat the Four Horsemen or something.

Everything was just better and more excitement during Season 1.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I definitely agree with that, and I think that's what most of us miss. When it was just these two stopping the apocalypse.
I just feel the whole premise of the series changed for the best.

I just thought it would be about the Witness having many trails for seven years until their big finale come up when they have to try to defeat the Four Horsemen or something.

Everything was just better and more excitement during Season 1.

S2 was a weird horror version of the Jerry Springer show. "Ichabod Crane.... you are the father of the Horseman of War!"

It was such a train wreck! S1 was a thrill ride.

S3, they had to change it to get away from all the CFD and the mess that was left behind from Goffman the Moron of the Hour.

I was the same way. I thought that Moloch would be drawn out, growing in power, knocked back, and then after it would be one final show down between Abbie, Ichabod, and the Four Horseman.
Old 03-29-2016, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
S2 was a weird horror version of the Jerry Springer show. "Ichabod Crane.... you are the father of the Horseman of War!"

It was such a train wreck! S1 was a thrill ride.

S3, they had to change it to get away from all the CFD and the mess that was left behind from Goffman the Moron of the Hour.

I was the same way. I thought that Moloch would be drawn out, growing in power, knocked back, and then after it would be one final show down between Abbie, Ichabod, and the Four Horseman.

Weird horror version of Jerry Springer. Not sure if I heard that one before. lol It was a trainwreck though and it lost viewers forever.

Season 3 is much improved even if it doesn't compare to what made Season 1 great. Killing the Horseman of Death in the first episode. WIll never understand it.

I think that would've been better if they drew out Moloch a bit longer and especially the Horseman... they never got full established on this series.
Old 03-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

I almost stopped watching because of S2 because Katrina was being pushed to center stage..... UGH! NO!

S3 is definitely improved. Pandora is a great villain who wasn't originally a villain.

They had the Horseman of Pestilence show up, but Crane and Abbie stopped him. They never even tried to bring in Famine.
Old 03-29-2016, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I almost stopped watching because of S2 because Katrina was being pushed to center stage..... UGH! NO!

S3 is definitely improved. Pandora is a great villain who wasn't originally a villain.

They had the Horseman of Pestilence show up, but Crane and Abbie stopped him. They never even tried to bring in Famine.

It was even just Katrina, it was Crane as well. Crane started to become so unlikable. I just blame everything on the writers. They pushed Crane family drama front and center and sort of pushed Abbie in the background which was a huge mistake.

Pandora is an interesting character for sure. Although I don't love her as much as I loved Headless but she's an awesome character right now.