Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

♥Bravest Love♥ {Ichabod ღ Katrina} #11: "He's longing for her, and she's longing for him." - Katia Winter

**********************************************************************************

"One always wonders, I suppose, whether the meeting of minds and hearts in marriage will be as beautiful in the event as it has been in the imagination beforehand — and for us it surely was."
- excerpt from 'The secret Journals of Ichabod Crane' -

**********************************************************************************
Ichabod Crane Katrina Crane

Appreciation Thread #11

"The bravest love is born again with each new day."

source

"All of the dreams Katrina and I shared can now be made real. This may not be the future we envisioned, but it will be ours, to fashion as we wish.

She is my guiding light. The guardian of my soul. When we are reunited, I will cherish her as never before."

source

Surviving death, separated by time, tests the bonds of love.

The moment I saw her, I knew.

The bravest love is born again with each new day. The kind of love that makes the mundane a marvel; that bewilders with its magnificence.

Until fate’s cruel hand intervened, and in the blink of an eye, Katrina was lost to me.”

source

Excerpts from - The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane -

Quote:
"Bernard’s request offered me the chance to make my future wife’s acquaintance. Her mysteries were a wonder to me then, and they remain so now; she was more than a nurse, more even than a witch whose magical powers served the highest of human ideals.”
Quote:
"I dreamed of Katrina. My love. Yesterday I was led to her gravestone, here in Sleepy Hollow, and learnt of her agonized end on the stake. The devastation this caused me is beyond words and I could not write of it then. Now I know I do not have to, for events perhaps yet more tragic have revealed her death to be a ruse.

I say I dreamed of her, but it would be more accurate to say that she came to me in a dream. The same falcon that led me to her stone drew me through the world of dreams into a mirror world, a trackless forest wilderness where my wife appeared and revealed to me the Hessian.”
Quote:
"While we pass the time, I write in this journal and Abigail unburdens herself. She left the archive earlier to speak with a former paramour, the officer Luke, whose hostility toward me is now understandable, if still misplaced. Reaching for the only example I had, I told Abigail that despite the course of events I would change nothing about my love for Katrina. Her mystery and allure came at the cost of secrecy; I understand this now, and would have it no other way. This appeared to change Abigail’s mind about something. She has left again to speak to Luke. Consideration of matters of the heart always returns me to thoughts of Katrina. We stole a few days together once, shortly after our marriage, when it was clear that the tides of the war to come would draw us apart more often than permitted us any time together.

The locale was a cabin on the banks of the Potomac, let to us by General Washington as a wedding gift. We had wed without benefit of family presence, either mine or hers—mine due to my father’s vehement opposition to the union, and hers due to an estrangement from her relations whose origin and nature she was reluctant to discuss. Looking back with the aid of what I now know of her membership in the Radiant Heart, I can only suspect that the familial discord stemmed from her family’s disapproval—yet I do not know that for sure. I recall the rhododendrons in full flower on the grounds, and have had a fondness for that plant ever since.

Those were the finest days of my life. There was nothing in the world save we two, in the first full bloom of love. I looked upon Katrina with wonder, scarcely able to believe she had assented to my proposal. One always wonders, I suppose, whether the meeting of minds and hearts in marriage will be as beautiful in the event as it has been in the imagination beforehand—and for us it surely was. We took such joy in each other’s company that when we took our leave from the cabin and plunged back into the cause of the colonies’ independence, we were both incalculably stronger for the knowledge that neither of us would ever face troubled times alone. Remembering those days was a source of strength to me during the most difficult and dangerous moments of the war. I fought not just for the independence of the infant United States of America, but for a return to my beloved Katrina and for the peace that would permit us to build our lives together as we both wished. I wonder what has become of the letters I wrote her, and she wrote to me. Mine are doubtless gone to rot on the battlefield along the banks of the creek running into the Hudson, where the Horseman and I struck each other down. Perhaps she saved them? I cannot imagine how, so pressing were her circumstances. Should I ever encounter those letters again, I will consider it a great gift from the Infinite. What pleasure this memory brings, for it is she I fight for—and when she is free, we will continue the fight by each other’s sides. She was a witch? Very well, she was a witch. Perhaps she even enchanted me in to falling in love with her with the flowers that always seemed to be in her hair. Again, very well; for my love has long since overpowered whatever charm she might have mustered. It is mine, and hers, and its magic is only the magic of two hearts meeting and becoming one. Also: In honor of our nuptials, a mystery poet—though I have my suspicions about the source—sent a few more bawdy lines of verse:

Ichabod Crane is to ride, On an errand with Mohawks for guides, Pursuing the Hessian, He must not stop to freshen, His mood with Katrina his bride.”
Quote:
"That damned limerick has guided my thoughts along prurient lines. Since I am the only one who will read this—unless I am dead, in which case it will no longer matter—I confess in these pages that I have encountered the, shall we say, less salutary precincts of the Internet. I will not commit details to paper; however, I will say I long for Katrina yet more intensely after this inadvertent journey through the fleshly cornucopia of these sites. Our union was ever a healthy one. (I am put reluctantly in mind of yet another pompous aphorism from the pen of Franklin, who once wrote, “Rarely use venery but for health or offspring”—yet I do not think I reveal any harmful secrets when I say that he was a devotee of the physical pleasures to a degree exceeding that necessary for health.) Katrina and I would have had children one day; we certainly had adequate practice to ensure the process would go smoothly.”
Quote:
"In the six years Katrina and I were married, we spent perhaps a total of two years apart. That was not unusual then, when travel was so much more difficult—not for nothing did it develop from the same root as the word travail. Now*…*perhaps now we never need be apart again. Perhaps we shall live together in the twenty-first century as we intended to after Independence in the eighteenth. Then, we imagined what the year 1800 might bring*…*now?

What will she look like outside of Purgatory? I look exactly as I did in 1781, and there are a great many more mirrors here than there were then, so it is easy to keep minute track of one’s physical appearance. An age of vanities, this one is.”

Shippers
01. Amorith
02. IceKat055
03. murphyboy11
04. calls me home
05. Emma718
06. baelfire24
07. semmanclana
08. acoustichearts
09. sixonxnavade
10. Stay to the Lights
11. lisztomania
12. fractured moonlight
13. bwm30
14. lisagslack14
15. Chasing Fireflies
16. Belleislove
17. WonderlandGabby
18. L i N d $ @ y
19. DigificWriter
20. AstronomySnap
21. ladybugjess
22. deep within me
23. MellyG14
24. sprezzatura
25. Kyls
26. violetmoon
27. Maggie Greene
28. countrygirl44
29. .bian.carsan.
30. KeepThisaSecret
31. KaylistaCalypso
32. Nici Dawson
33. liomi95
34. CloisFan
35. Nautica7mk
36. jewel5
37. tothestars-x
38. Ludmi83
39. Millie May
40. b4dark
41. lockandkey
42. colorblind
43. piperholmes
44. lady33145
45. Ludmi83

Honorary Shippers
01. Tom Mison
02. Katia Winter
03. Jose Molina
04. Orlando Jones
05. Mark Goffman
06. Nicole Beharie
07. Lyndie Greenwood

Scene Of the Moment

source

Videos

'Unlocked' scene from episode 1.04 - "Farewell, Yolanda"

'Heaven's A Lie' and 'Under' by Rebekah Theoriginalsgr

'You'll Find Me In the Shadows' by elygigioleochicca

'Always Find Me Here' by ElanneHarvelle

'I'll Leave My Love' by xcaptaineverland.

'Suppose' by silvyr

'Anthem of the Angels' by liftxyoxspirits

'Love Song Requiem' by Music Heart

'Pieces' by Music Heart

'Fade Away' by Music Heart

'The Absence' by Moraven Raia

'In The Dark' by bradcpuvids

FanFic

FanFiction Compilation housed @ LiveJournal

'Moments' by JulyGirl90 (countrygirl44)

'Duty' by Nautica7mk

'Third Time's a Charm' by Enchantable

'Betwixt' by theepitomeofperplexing

'Thoughts In Purgatory' by chelseagirl

Reasons / Future Titles
"Ichatrina bitches." - Orlando Jones
"You carry her stench in your heart."
"The moment I saw her, I knew." - Ichabod
"You fight for your life! Fight for the both of us!" - Katrina
"Ichatrina lives - Just sayin'" - Orlando Jones
"It's all about Katrina." - Tom Mison
"Find Katrina. She will guide you to Commander Washington. And I suspect much more."
Ichabod and Katrina "are soul mates." - Katia Winter
"My heart belongs to another." - Katrina
"You deserve nothing less than love." "And I love you, Ichabod."
"I was so blinded by my love for Katrina I created my own nemesis." - Ichabod
"I had such hope for the life Katrina and I were to share." - Ichabod
"I can't do this, not without Ichabod!" - Katrina
"You think you could attack those I love without consequence? That you could come for my wife? My child?" - Ichabod
"He’s deeply in love with her." - Mark Goffman
"When the war is over, [they'll] get back together and be romantic." - Katia
"Getting wife Katrina out of purgatory has been Crane's drive from the moment he woke up." - Mark Goffman
"Crane is passionate about getting Katrina out of purgatory; you see just how far he’ll go for the woman he loves." screenspy.com
"She is my guiding light. The guardian of my soul. When we are reunited, I will cherish her as never before." - Ichabod
"I married a witch. How...cool!" - Ichabod
"[Crane] reuniting with Katrina, I thought was really romantic.” - Nicole Beharie
"We're from opposite worlds, strangers. And yet I have the oddest sensation..." "That we've known each other all along?"
"You're going to see more in depth why [Ichabod and Katrina] love each other so much." - Katia
Ichabod's desire to be with his wife is really strong. Until that's fulfilled, it's a missing part of his soul.
"Is this real? Am I truly here?" "Yes, my love."
"I dreamed of Katrina. My love." - The secret Journals of Ichabod Crane
"Consideration of matters of the heart always returns me to thoughts of Katrina." - The secret Journals of Ichabod Crane
"I looked upon Katrina with wonder, scarcely able to believe she had assented to my proposal." - The secret Journals of Ichabod Crane
"What pleasure this memory brings, for it is she I fight for." - The secret Journals of Ichabod Crane
"My love has long since overpowered whatever charm she might have mustered." - The secret Journals of Ichabod Crane
"I think Ichabod and Katrina are an amazing couple and they should fight for their love." - Lyndie Greenwood
“You are forever in my heart.” - Ichabod
"You can see why they love each other so much." - Katia Winter
"And you understand . . . why they love each other. They look good together." - John Noble

Previous Threads
#1: "Wake up ! Ichabod !"
#2: "She's the love of Crane's life." - Jose Molina
#3: "The endgame is always about [Ichabod and Katrina]" - Katia Winter
#4: "I will free you from this hell. We will defeat Moloch and we will be together again. I swear." - Ichabod
#5: "Ichabod, who's madly, deeply in love with his wife." - Mark Goffman
#6: "A huge part of his journey, what he actually cares about, is trying to save her." - Orlando Jones
#7: "She is my guiding light, the guardian of my soul." - Ichabod
#8: "That kind of love is legendary #Ichatrina #respect" - Orlando Jones
#9: “That instant, immediate spark between them, that there was a connection well beyond the physical." - Mark Goffman
#10: "There is underlying, undying love between them." - Tom Mison
#11: "He's longing for her, and she's longing for him." - Katia Winter

source

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.

Last edited by IceKat055; 10-14-2014 at 05:50 AM
Old 10-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady33145 (View Post)
How about we get a scene with Katrina making a very valid point to Icahabod after a heated argument and then a damn good kiss.
SO on board with this!!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Extreme Fan

A-Freaking-men!! I would love to see that!!

And tftnt!!
Old 10-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I need to see that. That kiss last week was a tease. Mind you we are only 3 episodes in, but still after a whole season, we need more.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

just let that kiss keep building and building and building until they're horizontal somewhere...or vertical. I'm good with anything.

Plus, Katrina seems like a little spitfire. I wonder if that carries over into other areas?
Old 10-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Whoa! You gals have been busy tonight Ichatrinanites get stuff done!!!!!

Loving the new thread!

Can't wait to go through the comments tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I remember a couple of pages back when we were talking about that interviewer on the Sleepy Cast not believing Katrina completely. I said I wished I had a gif of her face when Abraham walked out the door after she said she had wanted it to be him instead of Ichabod. I found this gif and it says it all for me. The relief that she'd convinced him. No doubts, Mrs. Crane is in love with her husband.
Ichatrina love

x
Old 10-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl44 (View Post)
just let that kiss keep building and building and building until they're horizontal somewhere...or vertical. I'm good with anything.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Hehehe. I'm completely serious Vertical. Horizontal. Outside. Inside. Anywhere!! Corset ripping is a must! I wonder if Ichabod would be devastated if she ripped one of his precious shirts? Or just snapped her fingers and they disappeared completely. Oh gosh, the thoughts keep coming
Old 10-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I remember a couple of pages back when we were talking about that interviewer on the Sleepy Cast not believing Katrina completely. I said I wished I had a gif of her face when Abraham walked out the door after she said she had wanted it to be him instead of Ichabod. I found this gif and it says it all for me. The relief that she'd convinced him. No doubts, Mrs. Crane is in love with her husband.
Ichatrina love
Definite relief. It still baffles me how anyone would honestly believe what she said.

Quote:
Hehehe. I'm completely serious Vertical. Horizontal. Outside. Inside. Anywhere!! Corset ripping is a must! I wonder if Ichabod would be devastated if she ripped one of his precious shirts? Or just snapped her fingers and they disappeared completely. Oh gosh, the thoughts keep coming
Ooh, Katrina bringing magic into it. I love it. I think Ichabod would too. I mean okay, he's going to be a bit angry that she kept things from him, that included, but he's still impressed.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Definite relief. It still baffles me how anyone would honestly believe what she said.
Eh...

Quote:
Ooh, Katrina bringing magic into it. I love it. I think Ichabod would too. I mean okay, he's going to be a bit angry that she kept things from him, that included, but he's still impressed.
I think Ichabod would like it, too. Hopefully their awkward heartfelt talk ends with a little demonstration of magic.

"So what can you do exactly?"
Katrina innocently shrugs. "Well..."
Snaps fingers and Ichy's in a few less layers as all the candles in the house burst to life blocking our view of all the good stuff.

Old 10-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, I can picture that.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Extreme Fan

And what a nice picture they make. Ichatrina sparketh the imagination gah, now I really need to see some affection between them.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

I'm hoping that it'll be next week when we get some flashbacks of Ichabod and Katrina together.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm hoping that it'll be next week when we get some flashbacks of Ichabod and Katrina together.
My fingers are crossed for a flashback next week.
Spoiler:

Flashbacks would be wonderful though. I'm desperate for one. No more recycles. I need a new one.