Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar1002 (View Post)
But like Castle said in that one episode with Kyra: they (the two wives) were right at the time. The Castle back then could never have married a woman like Beckett, imo. But he became a better man for her and that's one of the things I love most about him and them
Very beautifully said and I agree with every word. He started off as a bit of a cad, it would've felt wrong if they had just gotten together right away, they both had to grow and develop and learn from each other a bit before that point.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Very beautifully said and I agree with every word. He started off as a bit of a cad, it would've felt wrong if they had just gotten together right away, they both had to grow and develop and learn from each other a bit before that point.
And I definitely agree with you! By the season 2 finale I was totally ready for them to get together because you could already tell that Castle had changed tremendously up to that point. But in hindsight, they both needed those two more years to grow together.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Well said, both of you.

Nice pic on the previous page.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
And I definitely agree with you! By the season 2 finale I was totally ready for them to get together because you could already tell that Castle had changed tremendously up to that point. But in hindsight, they both needed those two more years to grow together.
It made for a significantly deeper relationship and bond. He became more grounded and she loosened up a ton. No, they weren't ready at the end of season 2, even though we all wanted it. Season 3 was always a highlight for me because I feel like that was the season their feelings deepened for one another. And by season 4 they were more than ready to begin a relationship.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 07-28-2017, 12:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
It made for a significantly deeper relationship and bond. He became more grounded and she loosened up a ton. No, they weren't ready at the end of season 2, even though we all wanted it. Season 3 was always a highlight for me because I feel like that was the season their feelings deepened for one another. And by season 4 they were more than ready to begin a relationship.
I absolutely agree! Season 3 is amazing. Even though they're both in relationships most of the time, you can just watch how their bond strengthens and how they really fall for each other And that just continues on in season 4, which I also love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)

He has the best facial expressions
Old 07-28-2017, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

OMG that gif! He does have the best facial expressions. He's SO freakin good at comedy!
Old 07-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

He absolutely is!! He's a born entertainer (and sometimes it's really hard to process that he's actually shy). That's why he was perfect for Castle. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing him.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

He's the perfect Richard Castle.
Old 07-29-2017, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He absolutely is!! He's a born entertainer (and sometimes it's really hard to process that he's actually shy). That's why he was perfect for Castle. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing him.
couldn't agree more, he's the perfect richard castle!
Old 07-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
HELL NO I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that character as well as Nathan Fillion! If there ever was perfect casting, that was it.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

*sigh* Wish we could see Castle again.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
*sigh* Wish we could see Castle again.
That would be amazing.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes! I miss this goofy, lovable character so much!
Old 07-30-2017, 09:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh my gosh. I just found that picture a couple of minutes ago and saved it to post it here you beat me to it I think I miss the goofiness the most. The way he never takes life too seriously and finds humor even in the grimmest of situations

Do you guys think Castle could have worked out without Beckett in season 9?