Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2017, 07:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

The two of them really have a strong bond, I love that. It's sad that not all siblings are like that (me and mine included ).

And I really love the scruff as well
Old 07-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar1002 (View Post)
The two of them really have a strong bond, I love that. It's sad that not all siblings are like that (me and mine included ).

And I really love the scruff as well
They do. Haha, do you have a sister or brother? I have a much older brother and we've never been all that close. I love him, don't get me wrong, but he's up in Colorado with his wife and son and we talk maybe 4x out of the year.

I'm not usually big on scruff, but on him it's sexy as hell! Well, at least whenever it's manageable. I've seen it when it's practically a beard and I wasn't a fan.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
They do. Haha, do you have a sister or brother? I have a much older brother and we've never been all that close. I love him, don't get me wrong, but he's up in Colorado with his wife and son and we talk maybe 4x out of the year.
And where do you live? Four times is not a lot, I agree. It's pretty much as many times as I talk to my brother and he lives only 20 kilometers away additionally, I have one more brother and one sister. It was funnily the three of them who kept pushing me to watch Castle. The one thing we have in common.

Quote:
I'm not usually big on scruff, but on him it's sexy as hell! Well, at least whenever it's manageable. I've seen it when it's practically a beard and I wasn't a fan.
Nathan with a full beard?! Haven't seen that before... and I'm not sure I want to. The scruff is really hot but I don't like excessive facial hair
Old 07-26-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh wow. I don't think I've ever seen him with almost a full beard. That would be weird to see on him.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Because thanks to you guys, now I'm browsing the net for Nate-beard-pictures

Uhm... where were we?
Old 07-27-2017, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^ Sorry? Umm, it was a few years back when he was on hiatus from Castle and grew it extra long. Not a beard but as far as I'm concerned it was. I only like beards on certain men, but he's not one of them.

Quote:
And where do you live? Four times is not a lot, I agree. It's pretty much as many times as I talk to my brother and he lives only 20 kilometers away additionally, I have one more brother and one sister. It was funnily the three of them who kept pushing me to watch Castle. The one thing we have in common.
I live in Austin, TX...well, technically Round Rock, which is a suburb. We're about a 14-16 hour drive away from him. lol That's so cool your brothers and sister watched Castle and coaxed you to do the same! Wise decision, that was.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I will always love that pic.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I live in Austin, TX...well, technically Round Rock, which is a suburb. We're about a 14-16 hour drive away from him. lol That's so cool your brothers and sister watched Castle and coaxed you to do the same! Wise decision, that was.
Okay, that really is a long drive But road tripping through the States always sounds like fun I have family in Colorado, too, btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I will always love that pic.
Right? I just found it yesterday before I posted it but I'm already in love with it... and why the hell would he take a picture like that? Doesn't he know what that does to women?
Old 07-28-2017, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Okay, that really is a long drive But road tripping through the States always sounds like fun I have family in Colorado, too, btw
Oh cool, where in Colorado does your family live? Mine lives in Denver.

Quote:
Right? I just found it yesterday before I posted it but I'm already in love with it... and why the hell would he take a picture like that? Doesn't he know what that does to women?
Haha, I know. I think I thought the same thing when he tweeted that photo a while back.

Nathan and Michelle back in 2016.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Oh cool, where in Colorado does your family live? Mine lives in Denver.
They live close to Trinidad, if you know where that is? I think it's a couple of hours north of Denver.

Quote:
Nathan and Michelle back in 2016.
He sure does know how to wear a suit I wonder what he's like to manage. But I guess Michelle knows how to handle him
Old 07-28-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Great pic!

Quote:
Yeah really. He killed us all.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Yeah really. He killed us all.
Maybe that's his plan all along

Do you guys have a favorite picture of Nathan?
Old 07-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes, I have quite a few favorite pix of Nathan. Here's one:

Quote:
They live close to Trinidad, if you know where that is? I think it's a couple of hours north of Denver.
Trinidad is southern Colorado, closer to the northern border of New Mexico. We always drive through Trinidad to get up to Denver, it's a pretty neat city.

Quote:
He sure does know how to wear a suit I wonder what he's like to manage. But I guess Michelle knows how to handle him
I like that suit on him. Sometimes I felt Luke Reichle on Castle didn't know how to dress Nathan at all in suitsl.

Hehe, Michelle definitely knows how to handle him. I love their friendship.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Maybe that's his plan all along
Maybe.

That's a good fave, Jen. He's too adorable there.

This one is one of my faves.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I loooove the adoreable smile on your fave, Jen, and the one with whatever kind of animal that is is super sweet as well

Quote:
Trinidad is southern Colorado, closer to the northern border of New Mexico. We always drive through Trinidad to get up to Denver, it's a pretty neat city.
South it is then And from what I've seen on pictures, I absolutely agree

Quote:
I like that suit on him. Sometimes I felt Luke Reichle on Castle didn't know how to dress Nathan at all in suitsl.
Oh yes, absolutely agree. Sometimes they could have done a better job at that.