Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
YAY! Firefly thread! Add me, please! I'm a diehard browncoat and I utterly ADORE this cast! Met seven of them and they're all so incredibly nice! I love how close they are with each other

Also, gotta say, major YAY on finally realizing the Nathan board here
Hey there, Guro! Yup, I've been a diehard Browncoat since the beginning although I've only met Adam.

And YES(!) to Nathan finally getting his own board here!
Old 06-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
Welcome, I added you! You've met them!? When? That is so cool!!
Nathan - 2004 & 2009
Jewel - 2004, 2006 & 2012 (that last photo I tweeted to Nathan (and Jewel totally knew I was gonna do it), lol, not sure if he ever saw it)
Summer - 2004 & 2009
Sean - 2006 & 2009
Morena - 2006, 2007 & 2009
Ron - 2007 & 2008
Adam - 2008, 2009 & 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Hey there, Guro! Yup, I've been a diehard Browncoat since the beginning although I've only met Adam.

And YES(!) to Nathan finally getting his own board here!
Adam is not bad, tho, he's the one it took me the longest to meet since I started doing cons, and he's a pretty cool guy
Old 06-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hah! Those are very SHINY pictures! Definitely love the one with Nathan! Also, the one with you & Jewel flipping the bird is CLASSIC! Thanks so much for sharing your pix! Adam was nice, I'm glad I got to meet & even chat a bit with him at his autograph table. Despite his politics (I, along with Morena, had to unfollow him on twitter cuz he's a bit much ) I love the guy.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Hah! Those are very SHINY pictures! Definitely love the one with Nathan! Also, the one with you & Jewel flipping the bird is CLASSIC! Thanks so much for sharing your pix! Adam was nice, I'm glad I got to meet & even chat a bit with him at his autograph table. Despite his politics (I, along with Morena, had to unfollow him on twitter cuz he's a bit much ) I love the guy.
Adam sure loves to rile people up when discussing politics, but he's very respectful of his fans. The first con I met him at he was asked by the organizer to speed things up because the queue was quite long, and he responded "No, I'm going to meet everyone and I'm going to talk to everyone". He made a point of giving each fan a proper moment and I have to respect him for that The second con I was on my way down for breakfast the second day (of the 3 day event) and because I'm used to 1 meaning the ground floor, I got out of the elevator one stop too soon, so I quickly went back in, followed by Adam. He shook my roommate's hand and then turned to me "Guro, right? G-U-R-O?" (the night before he had asked the spelling of my name, was pretty cool that he remembered)

The Nathan photo, I was kinda going for that one-arm hug Mal gave Kaylee, but because my frame is quite different to Jewel, it sorta looks like the guy's strangling me, lol.

As for the flipping the bird photo, I meant to do that for ages, but I kept forgetting (I even made a website dedicated to her and Nathan's competition). Thankfully I finally remembered last year, lol.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your pictures are really cool, thanks you for posting them here!! You are so lucky to have met them all. my favorite is definitely the one with Jewel, so funny. But I also love the pic with Summer, she is my favorite person, I looove her. How was she, everyone says she's very shy and quiet, is that true?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Your pictures are really cool, thanks you for posting them here!! You are so lucky to have met them all. my favorite is definitely the one with Jewel, so funny. But I also love the pic with Summer, she is my favorite person, I looove her. How was she, everyone says she's very shy and quiet, is that true?
My impression of Summer pretty much is what everyone else is saying. She's rather quiet, comes off as somewhat shy. You just want to hug and protect her, lol. Very sweet girl
Old 06-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please Phoiz! Love these flawless bbs.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will, I will! YAY! When have you rewatched the show last? It's been a while for me sadly.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Add me please.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added you, welcome Chris.

Old 06-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Absolute Fan

LOL, gotta love Joss playing around with common phrases used. I just love how Mal is so unprepared for that answer he just doesn't have a comeback for it, lol
Old 06-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

He should've known though, it's Jayne. Of course he wants to be in charge.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
He should've known though, it's Jayne. Of course he wants to be in charge.
He also said to River "If I'm wrong about this you best shoot me now..." [River cocks her gun] "...or we could talk some more..." so he doesn't always seem to remember who he's talking to
Old 06-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

True, but he notices his mistake fast.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Must be on list por favor.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread