Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love that that's your tumblr icon!

Yay it comes out tomorrow!!
Old 01-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I love that that's your tumblr icon!

Yay it comes out tomorrow!!
I love that that's my icon too. It just gives me feels every time I see it. So excited for the comic!

Old 01-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Where did you order the comic from?
Old 01-29-2014, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Where did you order the comic from?
I don't remember...I have the receipt but it's in my room and my roommate's still asleep. I can let you know later though!

EDIT: A friend on Tumblr sent me her scans of the comic so I don't have to wait and

Spoiler:

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 01-29-2014 at 12:16 PM
Old 01-29-2014, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 01-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

WHAT?! Hah! I'll be seeing it in a few hours...Tami just bought the comic for me & is bringing it with her to the screening tonight! I'm sure we'll be fangirling like crazy over it in the line to get in.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
WHAT?! Hah! I'll be seeing it in a few hours...Tami just bought the comic for me & is bringing it with her to the screening tonight! I'm sure we'll be fangirling like crazy over it in the line to get in.
I just started jumping around my room IT'S LIKE I'VE WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS ONE NIGHT!

I'm just not spoiler tagging anymore because techincally it is out and we're basically the only three that come here THIS IS CANON YOU GUYS. AND IT'S ABOUT TIME TOO.

Now I don't have to live forever with this irritation and debilitating sympathy sexual frustration.

I didn't blush-I think my reaction was "yeeeeeeah get it!"

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 01-29-2014 at 02:51 PM
Old 01-30-2014, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still too shocked to fully understand this. I mean it's not easy, I've lived the last 10 years never expecting for them to become canon and now suddenly over night it's all happened!! So okay, I've decided to accept the comics canon and I have to go squee some more about this and then come back and try to make some sensible comments. I'm too much a shipper on cloud 9 right now.

Also read some reviews on tumblr and looks like the comic is amazing! I'm soo jealous of everyone who has it.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do wish we'd have gotten to see HOW they got to that point, but Zack said that in his eyes they got together shortly after the movie ended and LIKE WOW AM I OKAY WITH THAT.

Old 01-30-2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Still. Not. Over. It.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Still. Not. Over. It.
I want to do a series/movie rewatch now and in all their moments be like IT'S OKAY. IT'S OKAY MY BABIES. YOU WILL BE TOGETHER.

And then go back and look at the comic and then listen to this.

Old 01-31-2014, 01:45 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone! This is my first post in this section

I really like this thread, when I think about Mal and Inara getting together and having children, I always imagine they would raise them on board of Serenity, keeping flying
Old 01-31-2014, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyAuliya (View Post)
Hi everyone! This is my first post in this section

I really like this thread, when I think about Mal and Inara getting together and having children, I always imagine they would raise them on board of Serenity, keeping flying
Welcome! I can't imagine the both of them ever leaving Serenity again, really. If she was gone somehow...then of course they'd have to, but if she's still flying, I imagine they are too.

Old 02-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome ShinyAuliya. Imagining them not being on Serenity is really hard for me too, though part of me thinks eventually they would want to find some place safe to raise their family and finally leave that life of crime and running. But who knows with them!

Gods, I'm just dying to read this comic. Those of you who have read it, how much Mal and Inara is there? Are the scenes that have been posted on tumblr all there is? Not that I'm greedy or anything, what I've seen is more than enough to keep a happy shipper for the next 10 years! In a way I'm worried now too, if they're happy now then there's no way they're going to stay that way through all the comics. See I'm already trying to prepare for the worst, I can't let myself enjoy this, typical.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
Welcome ShinyAuliya. Imagining them not being on Serenity is really hard for me too, though part of me thinks eventually they would want to find some place safe to raise their family and finally leave that life of crime and running. But who knows with them!

Gods, I'm just dying to read this comic. Those of you who have read it, how much Mal and Inara is there? Are the scenes that have been posted on tumblr all there is? Not that I'm greedy or anything, what I've seen is more than enough to keep a happy shipper for the next 10 years! In a way I'm worried now too, if they're happy now then there's no way they're going to stay that way through all the comics. See I'm already trying to prepare for the worst, I can't let myself enjoy this, typical.
The scenes posted on Tumblr are pretty much it. I'm actually not very worried, though, since Zack said he wanted to move plot along and that's why he has them in an established relationship right now - he didn't want to tease us anymore and hoped it made us happy. So I doubt he's going to take it away. Maybe future comics might mess with them but honestly I don't see Zack doing it. But we'll see.

Now watching Firefly is so different because I see them having their angsty UST moments and I'm like IT'S OKAY YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR TIME!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread