Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

And it can't have been easy for Inara either. Maybe a relief at first, because she hoped her new job would distract her enough to forget him and her feelings. But you know that didn't work, he was still always on her mind.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
And it can't have been easy for Inara either. Maybe a relief at first, because she hoped her new job would distract her enough to forget him and her feelings. But you know that didn't work, he was still always on her mind.
Yeah, it definitely wouldn't have been easy for her. We saw how she was about to start crying again when she walked away from him in Heart of Gold. That episode was not kind to our 'Nara.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
Old 01-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

I really have nothing more to say than I agree with both of you and you've said it so eloquently!
Old 01-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really Jen? Because when I talk about these two I feel like I'm babbling incoherently.

Old 01-06-2014, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here, I have so many thoughts and feelings about them that it's hard to express them in a way that is understandable to others.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Same here, I have so many thoughts and feelings about them that it's hard to express them in a way that is understandable to others.
I write these long essays about how I love them and why in my head. All. the. time. But then I never put them down on paper. So my head just starts spinning with feels.

Though I did write up a long Inara appreciation post on Tumblr a few days ago because someone told me I just like her because I'm jealous of her looks/sex life. (How well that person knows me!) But somehow when it comes to Mal AND Inara I just get all saf;dlaksjdfl;askjdf;alskjd.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I understand completely what you mean! That happens to me a lot too when I really get into a ship. I know I used to have all sorts of stories about Mal/Inara too in my head. I was soo in love. Still am of course, but time has calmed me down some.

Tumblr really brings out the best in some people, that person was probably the one who was jealous. I have so much love for Inara, she is one of the most complex characters in any Joss show. In a way very approachable and open about her life. Until you realize that she's not that at all, not completely at least. That you hardly know her.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really need to transfer all my screencaps to my new laptop...I wanna look at them all now but they ain't on this computer!

Old 01-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Nicole - Oh trust me, I get you. Completely. I shipped them hardcore back in the day & they're one of the few couples who never became canon yet fill me with more emotion than most of my favorite couples/OTPs who DID.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Nicole - Oh trust me, I get you. Completely. I shipped them hardcore back in the day & they're one of the few couples who never became canon yet fill me with more emotion than most of my favorite couples/OTPs who DID.
They're my only major couple that didn't. Which is probably why they give me more feels than several of the others right now because IT'S LIKE THERE'S FOOD IN THE FRIDGE BUT IT'S LOCKED.

Old 01-10-2014, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's the worst kind of torture, not knowing what could've happened and where the story would've taken if the show had been allowed to continue. All those what if's.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's the worst kind of torture, not knowing what could've happened and where the story would've taken if the show had been allowed to continue. All those what if's.
And we all know life's too damn short for ifs and maybes. But that's all we've got.

Old 01-11-2014, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well there's the comic coming, that at least will give us something. I'm still not sure if I will accept is as part of my canon, but we'll see how it is. If it's awesome then it will become my bible and if it doesn't please me then I'll just pretend it didn't happen!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well there's the comic coming, that at least will give us something. I'm still not sure if I will accept is as part of my canon, but we'll see how it is. If it's awesome then it will become my bible and if it doesn't please me then I'll just pretend it didn't happen!
Yeah that's how I'm going with it, too. Or I can pick and choose what parts I accept as canon and what parts I don't.

Old 01-13-2014, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

That works too. Nothing wrong with being cautious, this fandom has been through a lot.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread