Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, that works. I was thinking we could knock it out together.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Yeah, that works. I was thinking we could knock it out together.
That's a great idea. let's do it together!
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Denver Comic Con Nathan Fillion FULL PANEL:

Old 07-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm gonna try and watch it tonight at work if I can. There's another panel as well, I'll have to find it and post it here.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I wanna watch it. I'll just have to remember to make time to do that.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for posting the panel. i wanted to watch it but couldn't find.
fragileღheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Dream coming true, I'm finally meeting him in 2 days at Montreal Comic Con! Can't wait, you guys! I have 2 Photo Ops scheduled with him on Saturday and I'm going to his panel on Sunday!

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Willow Fabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm so jealous! That's awesome though!
Old 07-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hmm, there's only one panel posted. I thought he had two panels but maybe I was wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow Fabian (View Post)
Dream coming true, I'm finally meeting him in 2 days at Montreal Comic Con! Can't wait, you guys! I have 2 Photo Ops scheduled with him on Saturday and I'm going to his panel on Sunday!
I'm so thrilled for you! Did you just get a photo op or are you getting an autograph as well? Because the autograph table is where you really get to interact with him for a couple minutes. Anyhow, yay for you!!! I'm so thrilled we'll get another panel to watch him in this weekend. Have fun, enjoy! And be sure to come back on here and share your experience with us!
Old 07-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh yeah, I'll go for an autograph (or two ) as well, only we have to buy them with cash on site only, contrary to the photo ops!

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Old 07-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Looking forward to another panel! I can never get enough of Nathan.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow Fabian (View Post)
Oh yeah, I'll go for an autograph (or two ) as well, only we have to buy them with cash on site only, contrary to the photo ops!
Ah, I see. Haha, I bought two autos when I was there and two more the following year. I stopped once he started recognizing me. Have fun! I'll live vicariously through you this weekend.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

I finally met him! (Which turned me into a sobbing mess!!)

(Can a moderator make them smaller, I don't know how!)

My thoughts post-meeting Nathan for an autograph :

Pros : When you arrive in front of Nathan, he looks at you directly in the eyes, shakes your hand and asks your name, immediately followed by "I'm Nathan, how are you?" (which you know... he really doesn't have to do!). He then says a little comment about the thing you ask him to sign. If you have a quick question to ask him, he'll answer if he has the time. He always makes you feel like he's happy to meet you and to be there.

Cons : Only one, and I understand it, he doesn't personalize the autographs (one of only 2, I believe, with Sir Patrick Stewart, to do that) That means not even writing your name on it.

Final thoughts : Nathan may not personalize his autographs, but he sure as hell personalizes the meeting you have with him and make you feel appreciated, which for me, is the best of the two, so I'm leaving with an amazing memory of this day.

Another point :

I was getting my copy of Dollhouse Season 1 signed by Enver Gjokaj sitting right next to Nathan around 5 minutes later, when Nathan popped up, the prankster that he is, and he took my DVD cover for a second, flipped it on its back and signed tinily over Enver's face!!!!! (which Enver replied to him with "You weren't even on this show!" (hilarious stuff, I couldn't stop laughing)

So, that gave me a second autograph by Nathan, this one for free!!!! And an amazing memory that I won't forget soon !

I'll post pictures of the autograhs in the next couple of days when I'll have access to my scanner!

09/07/17

Last edited by Willow Fabian; 07-08-2017 at 09:08 PM
Old 07-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love the pics and thanks for sharing your experience!! That's why I love Nathan. I WILL meet him one day.
Reply   Post New Thread