Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 04-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around
Old 04-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Dacrown Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his

Old 04-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome
Old 04-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started
Old 04-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing
Old 04-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very
Old 04-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very manically

Old 04-09-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very manically because

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-10-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very manically because he
Old 04-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very manically because he was
Old 04-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very manically because he was insane

Old 04-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very manically because he was insane and
Old 04-11-2015, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gotham streets were not a notion for the Fox to condemn the network because things were not going to be hard to accomplish for writers in the room or outside. Jim called in that very same speech to Oswald about Barbara being absent while he shuffled around his backyard. Jerome started laughing very manically because he was insane and the