Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotham 1.10 "Love Craft" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 11.24.2014]

Gotham
1.10 Love Craft

In Gotham 1×10, Gordon is reassigned to duty at Arkham Asylum, following a misstep. Meanwhile, Selina takes a new friend on a dangerous journey through Gotham to evade some assassins who are trying to kill her.

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 11-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting.

Still behind a little so I can't watch but enjoy!
Old 11-24-2014, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Really liked this episode. I am gonna be later so I'll have my full thoughts. Thanks for starting thread. January couldn't get here sooner will have to find a show to occupied my time.

Last edited by The Survivor; 11-24-2014 at 07:37 PM
Old 11-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Terrific episode. Glad to see David a lot in this episode
Old 11-24-2014, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Loved this episode.

Loved Alfred being a badass in this episode and the ending between him and Bruce.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-24-2014, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love this episode so much.

Alfred was badass during this episode! no one could take him out. Definitely shows why him training Bruce is an awesome idea. lol His martial arts really showed tonight.
I loved the opening of this episode, action packed! I loved before the intro hearing Alfred scream"BRRUUUCCCCEEEE" that was awesome.

I'm just loving all the Selena/Bruce interaction. definitely my favorite future couple on my show. I love how Selina kept bringing up the kiss, continuation from last week. lol In my head I was thinking "she must really want to kiss him." lol... I like Bruce honestly... blunt honest at telling Selina that although he wanted to kiss her, he thought she had an alternative motive. I did feel a bit sad for Selena but I did feel Bruce read her correctly, at saying she really isn't close to people... which is probably why she doesn't come off as nice.

Bruce just worrying about Alfred all episode was lovely to watch! and of course Alfred love and protectiveness for Bruce is wonderful to watch.

The leap from one building to another from Master Bruce was terrific. Selena like myself was impressed.

I loved Selina giving Bruce the kiss in the end and them ending in good terms... feels like we won't see them on screen together for awhile so I really loved what we did see.
Oh and Bruce meeting Ivy! very interesting. Ivy is surely a weird one. lol
Everyone on this show has there issues.

I loved the scene between Fish, Harvey and Alfred. Alfred speaking nice words for Fish while Fish wants him to remember her kindness... which I'm assuming won't be good in the future. lol

Not much Oswald tonight but I always love what we did get of him.

Loved Harvey and he had some great quotes tonight. lol Especially with people walking into danger without back up.
Gordon I enjoyed him today but he is dealing with a lot of things, I sort of feel for him. I loved that hug Nygma gave him. lol
I liked Harvey/Gordon as partners so what happens next will be interesting.

Good first half of the season, I can't wait for the next episode.

Old 11-24-2014, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Definitely loved everything you mentioned. Especially Bruce's leap from the building to another and Alfred's protectiveness of Bruce.

Really liked that we saw Ivy again.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I admit it. Even an old fart like me could tell that Bruce and Selina scene was kind of adorable. Of course, this makes the whole Batman/Catwoman thing also kind of funny, since it just means they'll have been teasing each other for over 20 years.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Really liked the episode.

-Alfred shined this episode. I think. Sean Pertwee I have to admit has become my 2nd version of the character behind Michael Caine (will have to see

- Seeing Alfred take out Butch and charm Fish into helping him was very cool. I liked the team up with Bullock. Very fun.

- Batman & Catwoman er...Bruce & Selina. Their scenes were adorable. Even though I think their interaction is now over. It was cool seeing them off on their own. Bruce getting a good hard look at the underbelly of Gotham will help him. I will admit the kiss made me go "Awww."

- Gordon taking a stand against the system and being relocated to Arkham Asylum will be interesting in the second half. Since I've wanted to see the Asylum again I am glad the show is going in that direction.

- I am glad more alumni of Spartacus are turning up in the DC shows. The actress who played Copperhead was good. Like Zsasz wouldn't mind seeing her again.

- Seeing Carmine be brutal was good. Making them all eat after he killed someone was chilling.

- Penguin although not featured as much shines in the scenes he is in.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:15 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the thread for the new episode last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
Okay, I admit it. Even an old fart like me could tell that Bruce and Selina scene was kind of adorable. Of course, this makes the whole Batman/Catwoman thing also kind of funny, since it just means they'll have been teasing each other for over 20 years.
Yup. It was really cute.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome episode. Featured all my favorites and Alfred really shined. That hug was everything

Jim in Arkham will be interesting.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG the hug was so emotional. I had a mini whoop for them
Old 12-03-2014, 03:53 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
OMG the hug was so emotional. I had a mini whoop for them
Aww, cute.