Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettytinydots (View Post)
The world could use more Finn Nelson's.
i was just talking on another thread about how flaw free finn is. that has to change! or, i mean, it doesn't, but i'd really love to see something more complex than just his good nature unfold this season. i'm pretty sure me saying this will bite me in the ass, but i just can't help but wonder if the writers will go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
So much chemistry between Sharon and Nico, the kissing scรจnes are just...made of gold.
they are electric on screen together! i'm petrified that the dynamic of the season is going to change now that they've broken up.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for this thread, I needed somewhere to squee/cry/vent. Ugh this episode. So many feels, bad and good, this episode was definitely an emotional rollercoaster.

Starting with Rae/Finn, I'm sad about the breakup but I get why it happened. Right now, it's for the best because Rae is clearly not ready to deal with her problems AND be in a committed relationship at the same time.

But I do feel it could have been better if they both communicated better. Rae could have told Finn that she wasn't ready for sex ... seeing how he is and how he dealt with the constant deferment of their first time, he would have understood and not pushed her into it. She could have taken it slow with Finn and then continue working out her issues at the same time.

On his part, IMO Finn could have given more reassurance to her why he liked her and why they work together. The pub scene was one where they could have started having more in-depth talk on what she's going through but they didn't (even if I effing adore that he kissed her then). Second scene is the bathroom scene, where he could have given her at least one reason why he liked her because she was really insecure then and really needed something like that said out loud. I feel like everything just escalated and blew up partly because of these reasons.

But then again, I guess it wouldn't be much of a show if everything was happy and dandy with Rae/Finn since the show deals with her issues. IDK, I just have a lot of feels when it comes to these two. The breakup scene was so sad, confused Finn and Rae crying as she walked home.

As for Archie ... my baby. It broke my heart to see Rae seeing him laugh at her. I agree that he should have gone after her to apologise. I really hope that he reworks his behaviour at college or I don't see how their friendship could remain intact. I get him trying to fit in but that was too far. Rae is the one person who knows about him and she's been such a good friend to him throughout his own crap.

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. I also knew that it was probably her that released the photos, especially when the popular gang started paying attention to her once they leaked. At the moment, it's really only hurting her but since Finn's ex has most likely heard of the rumour of Finn hooking up with Rae in the bathroom, there could be a possibility that she'll use Chloe to get information on Rae and then hurt her so it could eventually backfire.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee โ™ฅ jeong gu won
โฅ Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-23-2014, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
i was just talking on another thread about how flaw free finn is. that has to change! or, i mean, it doesn't, but i'd really love to see something more complex than just his good nature unfold this season. i'm pretty sure me saying this will bite me in the ass, but i just can't help but wonder if the writers will go there.

they are electric on screen together! i'm petrified that the dynamic of the season is going to change now that they've broken up.
Somehow it has to change. It will be a all new dynamic. Now that they're broken up we're leaning towards angst between them and I fore one love that kind of dynamic as long as it doesn't last forever

I already have my predictions about what could happen next. This Stacey girl is gonna turn out to be a primery bitch, the bad one who's using Chloe to try and bang Finn...worst is I see her succeeding. Liam is not just decoration, with Rae breaking up with Finn, I see her getting real close to Liam because he's a male version of herself and I could even see tha start of something there. I have to give credit to Turlough Covery for his acting skills because he's doing such a great job at making Liam arrogant and mister "I don't give a **** about anything".

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 02-23-2014 at 04:49 AM
Old 02-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Great reviews, guys.

I don't think Finn is flaw free tbh. Nobody is perfect, and we already saw some of his flaws during season 1 when he was kind of a jerk to Rae. He's not good with words either, and I think that's why he couldn't explain why he likes Rae and he told her that he just does. I don't think him giving her reasons would change things much though, she just needs to learn how to like herself first.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:52 PM
New Fan

Am I the only person who likes Liam? I kinda want Finn to have a little competition. Im not sure if Liam is bf material but I think he would be good for Rae as a friend I think he understands her.

I already hate Stacy it must really suck for an actor to play a hated character. I know Id have a hard time doing it!

I feel like Stacy is going to cause some trouble.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I already have my predictions about what could happen next.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by free to fly (View Post)
Nobody is perfect, and we already saw some of his flaws during season 1 when he was kind of a jerk to Rae.
oh, come on! compared to everyone else, finn's a one! HA! TAKE THAT FINN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agenthamlet (View Post)
Am I the only person who likes Liam?
nope. him dragging the chair across the room made him likable to me.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I like Liam too, Jenna. It's someone I really want to know better, he seems interesting.

Quote:
oh, come on! compared to everyone else, finn's a one! HA! TAKE THAT FINN!
Lmao I guess we need to see more of him, then.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not sure how I feel about Liam. Don't really like them but not hating him either.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
nope. him dragging the chair across the room made him likable to me.
Same here. It cracked me up. I don't know if Kester's annoyance helped as well but it worked. Also there's this something about him that makes me want to know more.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:21 AM
New Fan

I would like to see more Danny two hats (what happened to his hats?). I find his character to be hilarious!

I wish they wouldn't have killed off tix, I thought her character was so cute and she loved Rae a lot and Rae liked having her around. I think Rae has a hard time dealing with her death because she missed the dinner they were supposed to have, she probably blames herself for that.

I need to add that part in the disabled toilet with Rae freaking out when she is holding on to the handles and saying "the perches" (I think she said perches) I was laughing so hard!!!

Last edited by agenthamlet; 02-24-2014 at 06:33 AM
Old 02-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Not sure how I feel about Liam. Don't really like them but not hating him either.
Yeah, somebody on tumblr said that all he is missing is a fedora and a reddit account.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Are you kidding? Liam is a cross between Grumpy and a marshmallow. He seems like an arrogant prick at first but once you get to see more of him, he is ****ing DELIRIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 02-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Delirious or delicious?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-24-2014, 11:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Are you kidding? Liam is a cross between Grumpy and a marshmallow. He seems like an arrogant prick at first but once you get to see more of him, he is ****ing DELIRIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol
lol I agree he is ****ing DELIRIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Especially when he makes the frown face! I can't wait to see Rae interact with Liam more, I want her to have him at least as a friend someone on her side when things get sticky.

the bathroom scene with 'the perches" was sooo hilarious I laughed and laughed when she was freaking out because everyone would think they did it in the disabled bathroom. awwww and ofc they did think that.. hated the part where Archie didn't defend her but he is acting so weird!!
Old 02-24-2014, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad this is finally airing on tv.