Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

APPPARENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it gets worse. oh, imma. imma.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Apparently Finn's got a date.

I got to prepare myself for this episode.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
and rae punches him for having one!
Old 03-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I read that too.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Okay, I'm just going to leave this thread until I watch this episode. But ugh, not liking what I'm reading.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope I get to watch it here soon.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Supreme Fan

I ADORED the (little) emphasis we got on Finn and Archie's friendship. When Archie was telling Rae about how he was worried about Finn's reaction and then the look of relief when Finn said he knew all along "of course I knew, we're best mates" - cue the tears in Archie's eyes, siiiigh, I nearly cried myself.

The Liam/Rae kiss was weird. I didn't know if it came out as a sort of "thank you" from his side considering she had helped him through a panic attack just minutes before or what it was but I think they don't know themselves at this point.

That whole gym scene with Rae and Finn on the other hand reeked of jealousy. Finn wanted to but DID NOT LIKE to hear about Liam at all. And the thing about him liking music as well? oooouch Rae. Did she really had to go there?
Old 03-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahh, why do Liam/Rae kiss? Why do they have to date? You don't only have to date somebody because they're in the "same league" or same weight range as you. Isn't that the type of mentality the show is trying to fight against?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-03-2014, 05:20 PM
New Fan

Could Finn be any more perfect? He is jealous of Liam and he was so understanding about Archie's coming out...

Why can't they just be together already??? Liam is good as a friend but Finn is the perfect boyfriend. SIGGHHHH

get together already!!! I can't deal!!!

Plus he has the cutest behind!!!
Old 03-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
Ahh, why do Liam/Rae kiss? Why do they have to date? You don't only have to date somebody because they're in the "same league" or same weight range as you. Isn't that the type of mentality the show is trying to fight against?
Haven't got to that part yet so not sure but I agree with this.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode sounds like a complete ray of sunshine already. Not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)

I got to prepare myself for this episode.
I saw a pic of that too. And next week looks even worse. Is this show trying to kill us? I know that they weren't dating for too long but WTH is up with both of them seeing/being attracted to new people already? Here for the angst/jealousy factor coming from that but nothing else.

The Archie coming out to the gang thing sounds really sweet though. ') I'm thinking that will be one happy thing to watch this episode. *hopelesslyoptimistic*

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This show is just killing me. And not just with the Rae/Finn and Liam/Rae stuff.

Damn Rae's face.

I liked the first Liam/Rae scene.

Archie/Rae!

Omg Danny! I want to hug him. Jenny person is a bitch! Liam in this scene is so amazing!

Finn/Rae scene! And they are going to be frends again! Him moving over to sit beside her.

Glad her and Archie are talking again and Archie is smiling.

Damn Amy.

Danny and Rae scene in the bathroom.

Oh **** to Amy catching Liam and Rae talking and hugging. I wish Liam had took the threats more seriously though then oh lets just sneak around. Not thinking of Amy's feelings or Rae's.

Amy is about to kick her ass!

Yay a gang scene! Yay for them trying to protect Rae!

Finn looking up when he hears Chloe say Rae and Liam have been hanging out a lot is love. He seems little jealous. And then offering to teach her how to fight.

Her looking at his ass. Love it. And him staring at her boobs. Love it. And him teaching her. Love him asking about Liam and looking a little jealous. Especially when she mentioned music. And then he kept hitting harder. Then Rae got jealous and started hitting hard and then flat out punched him. Oops.

OMG when she walks out the door and Archie us already waiting for her. I love them in the car. Archie talking about them running away together and then Free Falling. And then the car breaks down. This long Archie/Rae scene!

Aww Archie being worried about what Finn thinks.

Yay one on one with Kester! And him trying to protect Rae. I wonder why he is worried about Rae when it comes to Liam.....

I get Amy is hurt and probably feeling humiliated but it bothers me she only went after Rae. And I wish Rae had just flat out said ask Liam. It's his to tell or something.

And I wonder what is going on with Liam and the fact he has pretty much disappeared.

Oh Liam having a panic attack...

Glad Liam says he will be there. Hope he tells Amy... oh except now their kissing. Rae seems so confused about it. But just keeps kissing....

Archie and Rae together yay! Sleepover! But him counting down to Friday...

Archie telling the gang. And Finn be supportive and telling him to just tell them. Him knowing all along but keeping it a secret. Archie is his bets mate. We need a thread for them. I love how it was easier for Archie to tell when he knew Finn was ok with it.

I love the hug between him and the girls but... Chop's reaction....not sure about it...

People being there just to see the fight and even betting on it is so ****ed up. And Liam not showing up... what the hell....

Aww Chloe stepping up for Rae. And Amy hitting Chloe damn. It pisses me off that Rae is dealing with this without Liam. I mean on one hand I get he has his own problems but on the other damn wtf. And again it still pisses me off Amy is only going after Rae. Why not ask the guy who is suppose to be your boyfriend about this stuff. Why not threaten to beat him up (not that I want that but ugh!)?

Aww to her mom. Loving this scene.

And aww to her watching Finn and that girl. But yay for Archie/Rae. Love them talking about him telling his parents.

Damn Chop! I figured he would be one of the first to not care or judge or whatever is going on. And damn them doing that to Archie.

Last edited by fractured moonlight; 03-03-2014 at 07:10 PM
Old 03-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the more i think about the rinn tension,

the less i care about... um, what's his name? or finn's re-don't.

edit: dear rae, liam is nothing like you! because at least you had the balls to show your scars and say: yep, i did this. what's lame is that you are taking comfort in someone, whom you call brave, but then would allow you to get your face smashed in and over what? ooh, i have panic attacks. who doesn't? and i'm sure 98% of us feel awkward eating in front of others, anyway. lawd! but, holllly! throwback to finn telling rae to go kick archie's ass! even though he knew they kissed. *blip* i'm just glad chloe showed up for rae. NO ONE ELSE DID! WTH? best mates, fuh-evah! <333

lastly: that boxing scene is the be all and end all! AND SHARON AND NICO NEED A SPINOFF!!!! just doing random awkward sht.

Last edited by i never learn; 03-03-2014 at 08:56 PM
Old 03-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really pisses me off Liam would let her get hit. Not even talk to Amy or even freaking show up. And Amy pisses me off by going after Rae.

And yeah I really don't get why none of them showed up except Chloe. I mean wtf. I guess the guys saw it as I'm not going to be there to just watch but I'm also not going to hit a girl but ...I don't know... And Izzy... I don't know.

The Finn/Rae tension and jealousy is a couple of things I am looking forward to. If we get it. At this point I feel so emotionally exhausted I don't even know anymore.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Still haven't watched the episode and frankly not looking forward to it much. But just based on the GIFs and clip of the R/F boxing scene, some initial thoughts ...

OMFG the sexual tension in that boxing scene, the obvious jealousy on both sides was so clear. Especially Rae, since she basically punched his lights out. And Finn punching harder and harder the more she gushed about Liam. Anyone else thought she was trying to rile Finn up by what she was saying about Liam? I definitely did. Which isn't too fair to him since she was the one who broke up with him but still, the angst/jealousy was kind of awesome.

Awh Archie. I just want to squish him. I'm so glad Finn was so supportive and sweet and knew it before he revealed it. I always got the impression they weren't THAT close so that was sweet to see that he did know about Archie. And that the girls hugged him after he did tell them ... Chop being "Meh" or not so supportive makes me sad though.

And yay for more Kester/Rae and Danny/Rae scenes! And Chloe being awesome and showing up for Rae at the fight.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit