Besides My Mad Fat Diary, what other tv shows are you watching? #1

Let's discuss.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for getting this started.

I've been watching Sleepy Hollow.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been watching Sleepy Hollow, Scandal, Awkward, The Mindy Project, Teen Wolf, etc!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I need to catch up on Scandal, The Mindy Project and TW.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

A lot of people are talking about Sleepy Hollow, I might give it a try too. Are you both enjoying it?

I love Scandal, it's one of my favorite shows right now. And I've been watching Breaking Bad, it's really good too.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm really enjoying it. I actually really love all the characters which means I can enjoy the show so much more. And I like Ichabod/Abbie as friends but I wouldn't have a problem if they go further with them. I also really like Ichabod/Katrina and Katrina but I do admit they need to start developing them both more. It seems like they have started in the latest episode but hope it continues.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Ichabod/Katrina are the main couple, right? I've seen some stuff of them on my tumblr dash.

I never cared much for the Ichabod legend, but many people keep saying great stuff about this show, so now I'm very curious.
Old 11-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ichabod/Katrina are the married couple, but Ichabod/Abbie seems to be the more popular ship.

Heather, do you like Danny/Mindy on TMP?

And what did you guys think of Thursday's episode of Scandal?

Old 11-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks for the info! I don't know who is Abbie and who is Katrina yet, so I might be confusng the two. I didn't know he was married to Katrina, though.

I always love the Scandal episodes, and I liked the last one too I wasn't sure about the storyline with Olivia's mom, but now I'm intrigued. And that end with Quinn and Huck, wowza. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. The only thing I didn't like was Lisa Kudrow's character (I can't remember her name right now ) giving up on the presidency run because of someone else's mistake. I get why she did it, but I was really enjoying her story. She killed it on that interview with James, and a female president would be really cool.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sydney - Yeah I ship them but I hope they keep building them up for a bit and not just deciding to jump into it.

What about you?

Catia - I'm not really invested either (like I am with fairytales - damn you OUAT for being awful) but I enjoyed the movie so watched this and I'm really enjoying it.

Abbie is the Lieutenant who works with Ichabod a lot and Katrina is the red head.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Ahh okay, thanks Heather! Next time I see gifsets of them, I'll be able to tell the difference.

I really love fairytales too, and I love Disney movies. But I tried to watch OUAT and IDK, it felt a bit boring and cheesy to me. I loved that episode resume they did for the first season though. I kinda want to give it another try, because my friend told me that she's loving this 3rd season, but on the other side, I keep seeing people complaining about the show. And honestly, if that's what it will happen, then no thanks, because for that I already have glee.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heather, I ship Danny/Mindy, too. I want them to happen this only because I think the show will be cancelled afer this season. It's not doing too well in the ratings.

Any of you been watching Homeland? I think I'm going to stop watching it.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I never watched it, Sydney. Sorry that you're considering doing that, that's not a good sign. I feel that way about PLL, I haven't even watched the Halloween episode yet.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Homeland is on Showtime. It's gotten so convoluted lately. Highly annoying. I used to be a big PLL fan but every episode seems to be going in circles.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Aww that sucks! Same here, it was one of my favorite shows. But they obviously want to make a lot more seasons, so the show is dragging and dragging, and I don't even remember half of the stuff. It also really annoyed me that they made Toby evil and then he wasn't evil after all.

Does any of you watch The Walking Dead? My friend made me watch a few episodes, and I already watched until 2x04 or something, and I still don't like it, I only watch it because she makes me to. I think I'll just give up on that one, it's not my thing.