Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

6x11 We built this Glee club episode discussion

We Built This Glee Club [6x11] Episode Discussion

airdate: March 13th, 2015

EPISODE DESCRIPTION
At the sectionals, New Directions and the Warblers battle it out, while Rachel faces a decision on whether to return to NYADA or take a role in a Broadway show with former boyfriend, Jesse St. James.

PROMOS
Promo

RULES
+Respect each others opinions.
+Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+Have fun!

I'd like to remind everyone to take a good look at the rules before posting in this thread, it's very important
for everyone to respect each others opinions, everyone should feel free to express how they feel about
the episode as long as it's done in a respectful manner.There is no need for unnecessary bashing and it will
not be tolerated.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:43 AM
Total Fan

Before I comment on this episode, would somebody PLEASE explain why Myron was dancing around in the audience wearing a bodysuit and blonde wig while the New Directions sang??? Was it supposed to distract the judges? Seeing that creeped me out.

Overall - big disappointment there was so little Blaine. This episode probably gave Darren a few vacation days. Good for him, sad for us.

Thank goodness Rachel made a decision! I think she'll stick to this one.

Sue was a true wacko, and this time dangerously cruel. Making the entire school vomit by putting something in the water, setting Will's car on fire in a parking lot surrounded by other cars, exploding a piano in a room full of people - all to help the New Directions win? I couldn't tell if she truly thought, in her twisted mind, she was helping or if it was all part of her continuous plan to destroy the Glee Club.

The Falconers' song was different, particularly using, supposedly, live birds. If they were all live they were very well trained.

Vocal Adrenaline performed very well but their singing was overshadowed by all the visual things going on at the same time.

New Directions sung well but when they won it just didn't have that yeah-for-the-underdog feeling like in the early seasons. I think it goes back to having so many characters we know little about and, due the short season, won't get to know any better.

We have two episodes left. My hope has dwindled for Klaine romance. I'm curious to see the next two episodes but not anxious because that will mean the end of Glee.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Shelley to answer your question Myron was dancing around in that suit and blonde wig as its what is done in the Chandelier video by Sia

I agree the lack of Blaine was so sad and hardly any Klaine too
I did love the little moment we got with them in the choir room and then the looks at the end of sectionals when the New Directions are singing were lovely But that was it and I agree great for Darren to have time off but sad for us!

Sue is crazy and I didn't like her tactics at all even if she thought she was helping it was just wrong!

I liked all the songs and especially the New Directions ones

It is sad to think next week it will all be over
Old 03-14-2015, 05:29 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for explaining. I figured there was a sensible reason he was dancing around. I'll have to watch the original video.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here it is Shelley it will make sense once you see it

Old 03-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

I had so little time in the morning I tried to watch the whole episode in 10 minutes
I only saw the performances and the final scene with trophys which was nice

I have yet to see the rest.
| icon | Martyna |
Old 03-14-2015, 11:59 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the video, now it all makes sense.

Hope you enjoy the episode after watching more than 10 minutes.

Last edited by MarieSD; 03-15-2015 at 02:21 AM
Old 03-15-2015, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why is Blaine so voiceless?
Did he forgot how to talk?
He's not even allowed to tell us his own news!
And this is the third episode it's like that.
What ...?!

What is wrong with these writers?

This is like the 4th Rachel-get-her-future storyline! We've been there, we've done that... seriously.

I'm glad Blaine's going to NYU. I'm pretending it's TISCH until they tell me otherwise. But I still think someone should talk to Carmen about cutting a mental ill student out of her school.

And Sam... it's a shame that he seems to always been used by the girls he's dating! He either gets cheated on, dumped or is simply used. And Rachel seems to toss him aside as well. That's not right, that's not funny, that's a shame.Especially for a character that loves with all of his heart. That supports these girls in whatever they want to do. Who watches them go off with other guys or girls and doesn’t say a bad word about it. I don’t understand and unless glee gives Sam the ending he deserves, I’ll never understand why they treat him like this.

I got Mini-Blam ... so that was nice.
But all in all, I'll be honest... every since 6x08 it's not worth to be watched for me anymore.

I'm here for Blaine (with Blaine comes Klaine) and I don't get anything for my fave this season! He's just there. He doesn't talk about his future or his plans, nothing. And he's married he also doesn't talk anymore.

And seriously, this whole Sue stuff is way too much!
We got a 5minute dialogue about what a wonderful person she is

This is all so frustrating.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 03-15-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is frustrating we should have heard Blaine's news from him and I love the mini Blam moment we got but we definitely need more Blaine in the final 2 episodes!!
Old 03-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Total Fan

Sadly, I think we're going to get only one scene with Blaine in "2009" - when Blaine and Kurt meet in passing. (This according to Darren in the Paley interview.) However, I know we'll see more of him in the last episode.

As much as I want more Klaine I keep reminding myself that Ryan said this last season was going to take us back to a time like the beginning of Glee, when the club was being created. Very simply, focus on the club. With that comes getting to know the club members. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean focusing on relationships.

Looking at all the relationships over this season, Klaine has been one of, if not the most focused on relationships. That's not to mean I'm content with the way it has gone, so far, it just means I'm trying to accept "it is what it is" and not be disappointed. I'm just trying to be glad we've gotten what we have, which has been more than some of the other relationships.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need to think of it like that too but at the moment I just want more Blaine scenes and at least a solo!
Old 03-16-2015, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I don't really mind that Rachel has a storyline. I love thta Jess is back! it made me really happy

but yeah idk whay they gonna do about Sam, I hope in the ff we will see him with Mercedes

Not moch for Blaine which sucks
| icon | Martyna |
Old 03-17-2015, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the story for Rachel and so happy that Jesse is back!

I hope he gets a happy ending

I know it totally sucks about hardly any Blaine scenes
Old 03-17-2015, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the story for Rachel and so happy that Jesse is back!

I hope he gets a happy ending

I know it totally sucks about hardly any Blaine scenes