Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

6x07 Transitioning episode discussion thread

Transitioning [6x07] Episode Discussion

airdate: February 12th, 2015

EPISODE DESCRIPTION
Will takes a stand and teaches a lesson in tolerance to bullies in Vocal Adrenaline. Meanwhile, Rachel discovers her childhood home has been sold and New Directions rallies to help her with the transition.

PROMOS
Promo

RULES
+Respect each others opinions.
+Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+Have fun!

I'd like to remind everyone to take a good look at the rules before posting in this thread, it's very important
for everyone to respect each others opinions, everyone should feel free to express how they feel about
the episode as long as it's done in a respectful manner.There is no need for unnecessary bashing and it will
not be tolerated.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for starting
| icon | Martyna |
Old 02-13-2015, 10:34 PM
Total Fan

Before this episode I was guessing Will would be back with ND, and now he is. Taking it one step further, I predict Rachel will be back on Broadway or at NYADA, Kurt will return to NYADA at the end of the term and Blaine will move back to NY with him - maybe returning to NYADA, and Will will take over the ND.

About this episode -
Transitioning was a good title because of the four main storylines:
- Kurt and Blaine's transitioning relationship
- Rachel transitioning from her childhood home and memories into adulthood
- Coach Bieste transitioning from female to male
- Will transitioning from what he thought he wanted to what he truly wants

1. We didn't see a lot of Kurt and Blaine together but most of it was promising. Kurt manipulating the wheel was cute and guaranteed a song for us. The talk at Rachel's house began very casual but Blaine's sudden kiss - WOW! However, Blaine made that move, not Kurt, who I was hoping would be that bold. Blaine's breakup with Dave was very amicable and seeing Blaine excitedly running to tell Kurt was such a happy moment - then to have it crushed by Kurt was devastating. I felt so bad for Blaine.

2. Rachel's transition was relatable, we all go through changes in our lives, and ND just used it as an excuse to have a party. After all, Rachel and Sam ducked out in the middle of the party which was held in her honor.

3. Physically we know Shannon is now Sheldon but other than that the character was the same. That's not a bad thing, just an observation. It was touching to see Spencer and Sam so concerned.

4. I'm glad Will got away from those selfish, cruel VA kids. Since he wasn't able to help them recognize their horrible attitudes, it's good he left them in the lurch. I was reminded of the time Dustin Goolsby (former VA coach) said he hated his kids, I now see why. Yeah for Sue for sic'ing her hounds on VA!

We now know Dave is out of the picture but we have to wait until next week for Kurt to find out. I'm so looking forward to that episode and all the spoilers we'll get before then!
Old 02-14-2015, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your welcome Marty

Shelley I agree with all that

I am going to take a page out of Steffi's book and add some gifs into my review of the episode I went from cloud 9 to hell seeing my bb so sad at the end broke my heart But we did get lots.

First of all I love that Blaine was there to help Rachel with her transition from child to adult about her childhood home. I wonder about his Warblers though we haven't seen him coach them since the beginning of the series.

I also love that Kurt rigged the wheel so he got to sing with Blaine and we got their awesome duet This is one little thing he has done since vowing to win back Blaine!

However we got all the looks from Blaine who is the King of loving and flirty looks He loves so openly and unconditionally it breaks my heart when he hurts

And being all flirty with the feather boa in the song too! I love this man

The many beautiful looks of Blaine this episode

I love Klaine's talk at the end of their song and them talking about their past and then Blaine cuts him off with a kiss!!

This just shows me that again its Blaine who is being more proactive about pursuing what he wants which is Kurt so much so that after their kiss he goes and breaks up with Dave as he knows that his heart truly lies with Kurt.

This scene was handled well and like the adults they are becoming

Then we got Blaine literally running to tell Kurt the news only to get there and see Kurt with Walter and them going on a double date with Samchel! Couldn't anyone see the pain he was in it was so clear bb got heartbroken yet again

But next week looks promising It better be Kurts doing though Blaine has done so much chasing over the years!

Old 02-14-2015, 03:32 AM
Total Fan

Those are fantastic gifs you chose to illustrate your points!
My favorite is of the two of them kissing. Their body language says so much.

stylelocket: How we got our EGGing on! #glee

Old 02-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, you know something went completely wrong when you're more touched by the Blainofsky break up than by the actual Klaine scenes! And once more it's clear: Spoilers are missleading!!

Where was my intense scene?
It can't be that "O remember our first duet, yeah, cute times, wanted to bang you back than - so hard" moment, because that was not intense at all. And it was also not a huge movement.

AS IF I NEED ANY PROVE THAT BLAINE LOVES KURT!
Kurt has to do something!
This is so frustrating. God, even I could write this couple more decent than the Glee writers do!

"First I get your forgiveness and then I'll get your heart back!" ... "I'm doing all this without even apologizing or anything else, I'm just here waiting for you to pining over me again, so that I can crush you again, because hey, I'm Kurt Hummel!! O, and do you wanna meet Walter? He's the guy I'm dating while I get your forgiveness and your heart back! Isn't he amazing? Just a little old, but whatever."

^This is what I thought after watching that episode.

My expectations were way too high. And as result I'm not the slightest excited for next week anymore. Well done, Glee.

Bringing Walter into that storyline is what ruined it IMO.

I'm also not getting into the Samchel stuff tbh.

I remember back in 5x06 when we got the first hint of them, I did like it. It came as a surprise and I liked their chemistry. It was unexpected but it was cute and yes, if they would've given them a build up during the NY-arc I would've been totally into it.

But they didn't, they brought Samcedes back and not just as a fling, but as a serious relationship, with deep talkings and meaningful conversations and they even lived together. And now... none of that means anything anymore and instead suddenly Samchel is the big deal?! Am I supposed to forget 5x14-5x20?

I mean, it's not that I don't like their scenes, it was cute, yes. But NOW I want them to be friends and Samcedes to be the couple. Because this is what happened in Season 5.

Rachel sabotaging the house selling was hilarious

I also think it's very impressive that she has so so many memories on her picture wall - even stuff she just dreamed about and not to mention all the stuff no one was around to take a picture. O, the logic.

The Newbies were cuties.
All of them, I really like all of them.

The Beiste stuff, well it was expectable that not everyone would accept her/him. I think it was well done, it wasn't bad. Sheldon looked amazing, knowing that it was a woman behind it, really well done make-up-department. I kinda like the Sue/Beiste relationship - already back in Season 3, unfortunately they never truly developed that into a friendship.

Spencer and Sam being so concerned was adorable and also the end with the big choir, it was nice. But all in all it was a B-Plot.

Vocal Adrenaline are .... how is it even possible that this group is still allowed on competitions? They're criminals. And there are witnesses. It should be easy to get them disqualified. But it's Glee and so I guess in the end we have to beat them in a competition.

So... I loved the music.

Somebody loves you was wonderful.
All about that bass was good too.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 02-14-2015, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed the episode, maybe that's because I stayed away from spoilers. I only knew there would be Klaine. Didn't even know about the kiss so
I'm happy with what we got, of course it would be better to see more from Kurt but oh well, I'm not that emotionally invested in glee at this point so I will take what I can get

Their duet was awesome, it was so cute that Kurt manipulated the wheel.
The old guy being around is so so so creepy though
| icon | Martyna |
Old 02-14-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that's my problem I am still too emotionally invested

I just want Blaine to be happy

I love Mason he is my favourite newbie
Old 02-14-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just wanted Kurt to go after Blaine, to fight for him.
Just for once.
Clearly we won't get that so...

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 02-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was so hoping for that too since that we said to Blaine at the beginning
Old 02-14-2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes.
And it's not going to happen.
Well, I can't change that, of course.
But I don't have to like it.
And I don't.

Steffi
Old 02-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Total Fan

Love the flirting

Old 02-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
“Kurt and Blaine take the stage. The entire room sings and dances along with them, but Blaine only has eyes for Kurt. He also only has a tongue for Kurt, so he sticks it down his throat.”
— Entertainment Weklic
well, yeah

Sorry Steffi, I guess you're left with fanfics
| icon | Martyna |
Old 02-15-2015, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have headcanon

Steffi
Old 02-15-2015, 05:20 AM
Total Fan

chordover
So funny last night in this look @msleamichele