Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2015, 02:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I like the sound of that

Do you think Ana may have gone back to Hit List at some point or had a new show?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2015, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I can see her replacing Daisy after the Tonys and then join the musical movie with Karen

Old 07-31-2015, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can see that too, especially the first part

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-02-2015, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Ugh, I wanted to see it

Old 08-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes I wanted to see anything though as the show should have gone on longer

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

How many seasons we'd have get, with good ratings? I can think at five.

Old 08-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd hope we could get to five.Then maybe some more, depending on how things are looking. Maybe five good seasons, it could go downhill after that or continue to get better . Five seasons seems like a nice solid number to me for shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Even though we'd have probably reached the 100th episode with a season six (usually it's season five, but Smash never had full seasons of more than 20 episodes, so I can see it having all seasons with 16/17 episodes each).

A 100th episode can you imagine the HUGE number of songs we'd have had at that point?

Old 08-11-2015, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I agree it would have taken that little bit longer to reach ep 100 But just having that milestone & imaging what a spectacular arty episode that could have been . We would have had a lot of songs by then & I'm sure we would have gotten something special just to celebrate the event too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I guess I would have had like 90% of the songs on my IPod from the show

Yeah, spectacular episode! Maybe with a fumm Bombshell montage - although by then Bombshell would have been quite old or maybe an "alternative universe" episode, you know those crazy things you can do only for special milestones. Even the soap I watch every day did that

Old 08-26-2015, 02:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh well if you did, at least it would be good music

There's a lot of possibilities. They could have used it as an opportunity to look back at previous shows that they'd had over the show (like Bombshell, Hit List, ect. others they did)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yeah, like a special episode with the characters thinking back at the old times, like fake interviews and stuff. Like they were real people At the 100th episode maybe Karen would have won a Tony or other awards and also the others, everything could have happened! I can see Tom and Julia answering questions about their works or also Jimmy. They could have called real Broadway people to interview them or guest starring, like they often did in S1 and 2.

Old 08-27-2015, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oo now that's a really good idea, I like that . Find a reason for them to all be interviewed for some reason & they can share their memories

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yes it would be awesome to see them like they were REAL.

Another cool thing would be a live episode, like they did with ER. Maybe filming live a show within the show (something like the Bombshell concert but with them playing the characters, not themselves). Not necessarily Bombshell or Hit List, anything.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes that could have been interesting too. It is always interesting to see how they can do things like that to make things different

Chelle » join GTmy art