Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hit List is gonna be Smash's second original musical in this second season!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Glad I'm not alone in not being warmed up to Jimmy & Kyle yet. Hopefully it happens soon though as its not the most enjoyable parts. I want to like them but I just can't yet...

I don't want Ivy having another breakdown, but if she must I hope its just a little one & just the one then she moves on & has a much happier season
I think we should take Jimmy in small doses he's clearly confused and messed up in life but will always put his friendship with Kyle first cause he wants him to succeed. But, yeah I get why some can't take him yet whatever the reason it's probably because Jimmy is a bad boy with a heart.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Any thoughts about the new Kennedy scene? It tune made it sound like a villain song with JFK singing and Marilyn acting, but it wouldn't be one if Julia and Tom are gonna rewrite it, making the bombshell seduce the president according to Peter's idea.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Is it me or does it seem like Tom has an alterior motive to run Bombshell?? I just got that vibe and based off of next weeks episode that's what it seems like. The Kennedy scene was okay, it was hot but the guy who played Kennedy didn't sound like him. I still don't get why people don't like Jimmy?? I think he's a great character, he rubbed me the wrong way at first but I am starting to warm up to him, he just has a lot of issues. I loved him at the end of the episode.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyc20 (View Post)
Is it me or does it seem like Tom has an alterior motive to run Bombshell?? I just got that vibe and based off of next weeks episode that's what it seems like. The Kennedy scene was okay, it was hot but the guy who played Kennedy didn't sound like him. I still don't get why people don't like Jimmy?? I think he's a great character, he rubbed me the wrong way at first but I am starting to warm up to him, he just has a lot of issues. I loved him at the end of the episode.
This is what I've been thinking too I think Ivy put this in his head and he is taking it and running with it.

I want Tom to direct it he might be good at it.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 05-22-2015, 03:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

rewatching this i think it is a shame we don't get to hear Karen sing TJKMTL. It keeps getting interupted by Ivy. Do we get to hear it any other time? Also looking back i see i thought the same thing the first time i watched

I don't agree as much this time around with my comments that Karen didn't care about Bombshell. Maybe i see Hit List in a different light now, I don't know. Sure she was caring about helping Jimmy & Kyle, & cared about Derek's career falling apart. But she still had the same dreams she had before & that was what was important to her. I still don't think her heart was in the right place for Bombshell, but i see it differently now

I love Tom helping Ivy out . If Ivy can see Karen in Cecile, then sees herself in the role with Tom's help i wonder if she can see the similarities between her & Karen. Ivy was where Karen is once, no need to be bitchy

Also there was foreshadowing with Ivy saying Tom would make a good director

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2015, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Sadly no, we don't have the chance to hear her version but I guess it's because that song was tailor-made for Megan. It would have been interesting, though, because Kat would have made it in a different way.

Quote:
Maybe i see Hit List in a different light now, I don't know. Sure she was caring about helping Jimmy & Kyle, & cared about Derek's career falling apart. But she still had the same dreams she had before & that was what was important to her. I still don't think her heart was in the right place for Bombshell, but i see it differently now
Surely ack then we were at the beginning of the season and still we had in mind the whole S1 thing.
Karen was clearly a woman who needed to follow her heart. Ivy was in that business for more years, so she probably hadn't the same vision (she loves theatre too, but she's more practical, I think). I keep thinking, though, that the Tom's factor influenced the whole thing. Maybe she didn't feel the magic with him, they never connected really.

Quote:
If Ivy can see Karen in Cecile, then sees herself in the role with Tom's help i wonder if she can see the similarities between her & Karen. Ivy was where Karen is once, no need to be bitchy
I need a rewatch too for this so Ivy says that Kare could play Cecile?

Old 05-24-2015, 02:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That is a shame. Yeah it may have been made for Megan but it still would have been interesting to hear Kat singing it too

I agree with what you said in the middle part

No she is being mean to Karen saying something about Cecile being green like Karen (or something like that) but Tom helped her see herself more in Cecile. I just think if both characters can be see in Cecile then Ivy should be able to connect herself with Karen a little too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2015, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Yeah it may have been made for Megan but it still would have been interesting to hear Kat singing it too
After all Megan recorded NGATH for the pilot, but for me it's a no-no.

Quote:
I just think if both characters can be see in Cecile then Ivy should be able to connect herself with Karen a little too
I see. I agree, too. I think Ivy simply forgot how was it like when she was green like Karen.

Old 05-25-2015, 02:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Unfortunately it did seem like she did

Chelle » join GTmy art