Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

SMASH Board Celebrating 10k: We finally did it

We did it: 10,000 posts!
Can you believe it? Just few months ago we were campaigning for the board, and now we're here to celebrate our first milestone. Even if we don't have the show anymore, we're still here to share our passion about it and our love for the talented actors. Me and Shari want to thank you all for reaching this milestone: we know that it's not easy for this board, now, but...we'll keep SMASHing, no matter what!

x

Thanks for your time here! Looking forward to new milestones!

Testimonials
Ever since I saw this show's promotion I though that this is going to be quite a show. A show that was different from all the others but still has it's share of drama. It also has some comedy as well, but the best thing about this show is the music. The music, performances on this show was so great and the very talented cast performed greatly in every episode. I had enjoyed this show for 2 seasons and I miss it already, but because there are DVD's and episodes online I have no trouble watching them again. The next best thing about this show is that I found out/met some new actors/performers whom I never seen before this show made me fall in love with Megan Hilty so much so that I will never forget her image on my TV or her amazing voice in my ears because she was amazing on this show. It's been nice to get to mod this lovely board and I hope the board continues to be a place where people can come and post whenever they want. -- FollowYourღ (Shari)

Did Smash make a smash? No, regarding to its plot, but hell yes, regarding to its music! The splendid, enthralling Broadway music displayed in dazzling staged numbers! Sadly, the show is cancelled, which is as gut-wrenching as a bad breakup with a girlfriend whom I've been dating with for two years, but its beautiful tunes are permanently stored in my iPod. Whenever I'm asked to name a song stuck in my head, my answer will always be Let Me Be Your Star, the most representative duet presented by our two talented and ambitious leading ladies. As a quirky guy with an eccentric taste on TV shows, I'm genuinely grateful to have such a decent place to have lovely talks about THE most entertaining show with you guys. I've come to realize that as to be a fan, you don't have to brand yourself a "theater geek" or a "Broadway babe". Those who love soapy dramas may share a passion for fashion, but all we need is a passion for Smashion! -- I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (Jonathan)

by FollowYourღ

Smash was a show that I wasn't sure I'd like, but I saw Debra Messing & Anjelica Huston were in the promo & then it was advertised so much that I just had to watch it to see what it was like as I couldn't give myself a reason to not at least give it a try. Not something I usually watch, but I fell in love. The show was amazing, & then when I eventually found the campaign & we eventually got a board I was excited & couldn't wait to talk with other fans about the show. Season two was going to start in a few days & that was when I saw it on the MST board on the list & I had to put my name down & amazingly I was assigned here . While it may have ended up being the last board I MSTed & I may have disappeared for a little bit it was an honour to get to mod the board & I'm still really happy it is here. It has been an interesting journey, of ups & downs, but I think the show had that too (just look at how you never really knew who was going to play Marilyn - Karen or Ivy ). It's fitting I guess. Sadly the show came to an end, & there's no way I want to see that happen to the board any time soon (I want to know what our customisation will look like!). There's a lot of love in our board, & I hope that one day we get to celebrate 20K. But for now happy 10K ! -- speedoflifexx (Chelle)

Like everyone here now knows, I guess, I loved Smash since the trailer, months before the pilot aired. I loved it because it was - and still is - my dream show, a show about Broadway and musical theatre! I couldn't ask for better! I counted the days before the premiere and when I finally watched the pilot I was completely captured. I love the songs, the magic of live theatre that I see in every number and episode! I remember I joined immediately the campaign for this board…some people, here, can say how much I fought for it I was so happy to finally have it, months ago, a place to share my love for this show with other fans, a love that, for me, is still here. I miss this show so much! This is a place where we can "keep SMASHing", follow the amazing talents I - we - discovered and I hope this is just the first of many milestones -- airali_glo (Ilaria)

x

Icons
Please, save them on your computer and then re-upload them, if you use them.

By airali_glo

By speedoflifexx

-----------------------------

x

(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga

Last edited by airali_glo; 04-14-2014 at 01:51 PM
Old 08-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

YAY TO US! We did it

Old 08-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so happy we finally did it so proud of us.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 08-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Congrats!
Old 08-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 10k!
Old 08-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exciting Love the OP!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Congrautlations! This is an amazing milestone!

I've posted on the social networks.

Tumblr
Facebook
Livejournal
Old 08-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Hooray! We made it!
Old 08-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
I've posted on the social networks.
Awesome, thank you!

It's great that we made it, it's been difficult sometimes but here we are

Old 08-02-2013, 07:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Amazing OP and congratulations on 10K everyone!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks everyone!
Old 08-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats on 10K!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 08-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Congratulations
Old 08-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Congratulations guys a huge milestone

Awesome OP I must say I love that image with the high five and the computer awesome stuff guys keep up the good work
Old 08-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
I must say I love that image with the high five and the computer
I found it on Tumblr