Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Rehearsal Room (SMASH OT Thread) #3

WELCOME TO THE 3RD OT THREAD

please continue here

From the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
Hey everyone I'm Sheida

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 06-29-2014 at 04:08 AM
Old 06-29-2014, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the new thread, hope everyone had a good weekend

I'm posting & ironing clothes at the same time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Really? Oh well how can you do that without burning the clothes?

Old 06-30-2014, 03:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I ironed some then put the iron down & came & posted in a few threads, I wasn't doing it exactly at the same time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I see how's your job going?

Old 07-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Pretty good, still getting used to & figuring out some things though

How are you? Did you have a good weekend?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Nothing special, honestly I wanted to go to the beach, but I couldn't

Old 07-02-2014, 03:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww that's a shame then. Maybe next weekend you will get to go?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Hopefully I need some air and sun

This morning I watched The Producers on ITunes OMG IT'S BRILLIANT, you should watch it too

It's incredibly funny and the songs are so good! It's the musical comedy written by Mel Brooks, it won 12 Tonys on Broadway!

Old 07-04-2014, 03:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

If I can I'll look into it

Sorry Ilaria, too tired to post properly tonight just quickly posting a little bit on my boards

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I admit that during the watching I thought: what if Smash would have been like this? A comedy with brilliant songs and choreographies? Would it be still on air? The musical and the movie are about Broadway and it's hilarious: gay people are exaggerated, they even sing a song about 'keeping musicals gay' because they're aren't enough

Quote:
Sorry Ilaria, too tired to post properly tonight just quickly posting a little bit on my boards
No problem bb the board is still here tomorrow

Old 07-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That does sound interesting

Or the next day ... Sorry about that. I did have tabs open for all my boards then went through them in order of which had the least threads to respond to to which had the most. Smash had the most & by the time I got to it went down so I closed out of it & started doing other things. Then I completely forgot to come back & try again later . I was about to go to bed when I remembered but by that point I was tired, had turned the internet & computer off, & didn't come back. But now posted & posted here first too so I know it has been done

How are you? Any plans for this weekend (which is now closer to over than starting, or at least for me but anyway...)? How about for the week?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

No problem I know that you have a lot of threads to read everyday. Nikita board closed today, instead, so now I've only Smash to think about (even if Nikita wasn't so busy, so it wasn't a problem after all).

I went to the beach, yesterday I wanted to go also today, but no one could come with me so I stayed home (and I hate it, because I could go but I can't because of others...I never tried to go alone, I think the fact that I've to take the train alone worries me a little ). This week I've to go to the hairdresser because I need a cut

You?

Old 07-07-2014, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Always good when I do have a lot of threads to read, means that there's a few posts to make on the boards

I saw the consideration about it yesterday I'm sorry you did end up closing the board. Understandable but such an awful & hard decision. I've been there & sometimes it just is the best as it is better to choose than to have it taken because of inactivity. At least you can know it was on your terms but such a shame to lose a board

Glad you got to go to the beach but pity you couldn't go again yesterday. I can understand that. How long is the train ride?

I went to the library & did shopping on Saturday then on Sunday I was cleaning & resting (while watching Pushing Daisies & NCIS) as I didn't feel 100%. Not the most interesting weekend

Chelle » join GTmy art