Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2013, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

She was a little more meatier on Idol but now she's just skin and bones. Maybe it's the stress of both the character and Kat doing a lot of work these days that's causing her not to eat.

However, back to J/K I really do like them and I hope whatever happens in their person lives doesn't mix and mess up Hit List cause it's a good show and I love watching the progress of it becoming a big show.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowYourღ (View Post)
However, back to J/K I really do like them and I hope whatever happens in their person lives doesn't mix and mess up Hit List cause it's a good show and I love watching the progress of it becoming a big show.
I guess later in this season, there will come an opportunity offered by a Broadway theater for a new musical to hit the stage, which will be what Bombshell and Hit List vie for to death.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

I can totally see that happening.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

It probably won't hurt Hit List I just hope they stay a couple for a while and Derek leaves them alone. I know a lot of fans want Karen/Derek but I personally don't see it, JK fit so well and this whole Hit List mirror Images there relationship. I know some shows put couples together just to break them up and I really don't want that to happen with JK. Yes he has problems but doesn't everyone and if Karen really cares for him she will stick by him. So I am really rooting for them but we shall see what happens. What do you all think will happen between JK??
Old 03-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

I think Hit List's fate is hinged on their relationship. If they're not a couple off stage, they can't pretend to be a believable one for the audience on stage.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
I think Hit List's fate is hinged on their relationship. If they're not a couple off stage, they can't pretend to be a believable one for the audience on stage.
That makes total sense as Hitlist is almost based on those two characters. If they are on the outs the audience will feel it in the performance.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it does make sense that the chemistry on stage needs to be in real life too and having them together would be even more interesting for the shot if it becomes a success for them.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:

I really hope they stay a couple, I don't want to be worried or should I be??
Old 03-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

Well, what I predicted is that Hit List may go dysfunctional only when its leading actor and actress, who have fallen out of love by then, have to ironically fall in love and fight for it on stage by the-show-must-go-on spirit. They can do it as colleagues whose relationship never flies out of their workplace, they can do it better as a pair of lovebird they are at present, but they wouldn't work it out if their relationship ran into a nasty situation that Taylor Swift sings about in I Knew You Were Trouble.

Last edited by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus; 03-30-2013 at 05:45 AM
Old 03-30-2013, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Jimmy's past is all that bad really everyone has something that they aren't too proud of from their past it doesn't mean that they haven't tried to change.

Karen makes Jimmy change which is a really good thing for any love story on or off screen or even in books. Whatever happens I'm sure Jimmy opening up with be a good thing.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-30-2013, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

It's possible that they could fall out of love with each other if something happens between them, but once on stage they could fall back in love since technically hit list is a love story. Jimmy really does care for Karen and hopefully she will see that and stick with him.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I don't know what will happen between them, but I think whatever it is, they both should be professional and do their best at work. They should be capable of keeping their relationship separated from the one of their characters, although all their songs basically talk also about the Karen/Jimmy relationship.

Last edited by airali_glo; 03-30-2013 at 02:13 PM
Old 03-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, most of the songs also relate to the KJ relationship so will see what happens. Can't wait to see how things progress between these two.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I can understand tension during rehearsals, but they should try to manage the situasion. Jimmy doesn't exactly look that kind of guy

Old 03-31-2013, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

An interview with Katharine and Jeremy, on the 2x09 set