Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2015, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a good wrap up to the ryan/Joe story i felt

icon: tumblr |B
Old 05-13-2015, 09:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yea, it was bittersweet but Ryan couldn't move on until he finally let go of Joe and all the darkness associated with him
Old 05-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know it was! but as much as Ryan was a part of Joe and vice versa...they had to let each other go even though it hurts
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-14-2015, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yea, it was really unnerving how Joe could manipulate him even after death. It was creepy watching him egg Ryan on into torturing Penny
Old 05-15-2015, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know but he knew that Ryan would follow his commands..
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Especially with a little vodka in his system

So, now that Joe is gone for good, what was your favorite Joe moment/episode?
Old 05-16-2015, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh geesh. I'm not sure if i can pick just one. We can definitely knock out any moments involving Korban though

Old 05-16-2015, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

got that right!

I think that Joe's final words were a good scene...summed up his love of Poe which I'm happy that they didn't forget
Old 05-17-2015, 06:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
We can definitely knock out any moments involving Korban though
Aw, come on...not even the weird looks he kept giving Micah?

My favorite two Joe episodes would probably be a tie between the Pilot and episode nine of this season. The Pilot really showed how scary he was with that scene where he's playing back Sara's screams for Ryan and the end where he sets up his 'book'.

Episode nine just had all my favorite aspects of him. We got professor!Joe, cold calculating Joe, and Ryan Hardy obsessed Joe
Old 05-17-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

there are just so many great scenes with Joe! James always did an oustanding job!
Old 05-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

He really did. I'm so glad he has a new series coming out next year so I can still get my fix.

I'm just sad that we're never getting another flashback to Joe being a professor. James Purefoy as a Poe professor turned killer was one of the initial draws for me
Old 05-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree...we needed more teacher Joe!
Old 05-20-2015, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper in Training (View Post)
Aw, come on...not even the weird looks he kept giving Micah?

My favorite two Joe episodes would probably be a tie between the Pilot and episode nine of this season. The Pilot really showed how scary he was with that scene where he's playing back Sara's screams for Ryan and the end where he sets up his 'book'.

Episode nine just had all my favorite aspects of him. We got professor!Joe, cold calculating Joe, and Ryan Hardy obsessed Joe
Korban was AWFUL

Old 05-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no argument here!!
Old 05-21-2015, 10:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

After seeing a screencap from one of the Korban episodes I'm 90% sure that Joe started wearing one of Micah's cardigans after he killed him