Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

I remember one of the head writers said he was team Gwen because she was leading Ryan away from Joe and towards the light. I don't think it really came off that way to the viewers the way they wanted though. It seemed like Gwen wanted him to tell her all about the case stuff but when it really mattered she just didn't want to hear it.

When he started to see Joe again is when she actually should have pushed for him to open up because it had an obvious negative impact on his mental health. By no means did she have to be okay with how erratic he acted but she could have tried to talk about it more with him so she could actually help. Instead it she starting pushing him away.

Quote:
I have nothing against Gwen, but I don't really think her character was nessassary. Lots of unessassary drama in S3 in my opinion.
I agree. I feel like the only thing Tom and Gwen's characters really did was cause a lot of relationship drama that they really didn't need
Old 07-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
Only Kevin liked her
exactly!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 07-28-2015, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gonna check out 302 tonight
Old 07-28-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

enjoy!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 07-29-2015, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The box man was a creepo. I thought he was gonna cut the agent's body to pieces not break his bones and put him in a box while he was still alive. That was a horrible way to go. But I don't understand why the guy was all of the sudden involved in covering up Lily's murder. That's not what happened last season, he was only helping Ryan find Joe.

Ryan made the right call about not confessing, it wouldn't have saved his colleague. When he was doing cpr on the wife it reminded me a bit of Parker in S1

Mike almost got shot in this ep, their swat team is so useless.

Daisy/Kyle are just using Mark.

Another Joe mention but sadly Ryan didn't go to see him. I enjoyed the scene with Joe's teacher though ("Aww you two broke up" ), he's up to something.

Ryan/Gwen are still boring but the shower scene was heartbreaking
Old 07-29-2015, 04:22 PM
Loyal Fan

The box scene creeped me out. Couldn't sleep the next night!

Gwen and Ryan's relationship drama.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree Daisy/Kyle using Mark...I never liked her...I didn't mind Kyle though. Mark was just so broken after Luke!

Ryan/Gwen got old really quickly!
Old 07-30-2015, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I prefer Kyle too. Daisy is just a bit more tolerable than Emma was.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I always thought Daisy/Kyle were cute in a demented serial killer way. I think way later on she was genuine about helping Mark.

Quote:
That's not what happened last season, he was only helping Ryan find Joe.
I do remember him accepting the self defense story fairly easily so I wouldn't be surprised if they told him what really happened later when they were under investigation.

Quote:
I enjoyed the scene with Joe's teacher though ("Aww you two broke up" ), he's up to something.
Haha, that was one of my favorite Ryan/Joe quotes. I though Strauss was an enjoyable villian
Old 07-30-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
I prefer Kyle too. Daisy is just a bit more tolerable than Emma was.
I agree...
Old 08-01-2015, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why would Ryan tell him the truth when he barely knew him. They were shown to be almost best buds in flashbacks which just came out of nowhere, the only explanation I can come up with is that the writers wanted to kill someone off and Ryan to be deeply affected by it.

I like Strauss too but I thought there would be more of him.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
the only explanation I can come up with is that the writers wanted to kill someone off and Ryan to be deeply affected by it.
Well, yeah there's that

Strauss pops up more in episode 4 and 5. Overall they didn't use him as much as I would have liked. He was an interesting character
Old 08-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was not a fan of Strauss...
Old 08-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Starting 3x03 right now!

ETA -

Once again Mark was the best part of the episode.

"I think I broke Warren"

"Luke" is so right to be suspicious of Kyle/Daisy, they've been keeping things from him from the start.

I didn't care about the box man storyline this time. But these guys need to learn how to shoot and not kill. He wasn't even pointing the gun at them for a long time and still ended up dead.

Max really needs to take some time-out from her judgment, it's annoying.

Last edited by collide into you; 08-04-2015 at 12:02 PM
Old 08-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

totally agree about Mark! Sam playing back and forth between him and Luke was always great to see...

I was never a Max fan...I hated how judgemental she was too...