Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Me neither. My sister in law had her baby shower!
Old 06-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob and Paul of course!! It's a tie!! and Mike b/c season 1 Mike is awesome!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mike's Ryan Hardy fangirling moment and when stood up for him!! and all of the Jacob/Paul scenes...b/c and I miss them!! When Ryan and Company are walking about Jacob/Paul's apartment and you see their pictures
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Claire b/c she annoys me constantly...and Emma just in general.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I can handle dead people...if you kill a dog...I go crazy!"-Mike. Loved Shawn's acting in that scene!! "It's like they're his...followers"-Ryan. Ryan is the one that got it from the beginning!
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? I understand that it was an important scene but when the Joe fangirl stabbed herself in the eye...disturbing!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 06-04-2014 at 05:58 PM
Old 06-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Just finished episode 1. so do we answer the set of questions each episode?

Questions To Help The Discussion:
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode?
Definitely Mike. He's such an innocent fanboy to Ryan. It's adorable.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? When we met Weston! Like I said, such a cutie in the beginning of S1.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Claire or Emma(Denice).
episode?
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I can handle dead people. You kill a dog, I go crazy!"
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? The dead German Shephard. I hate the display of animal cruelty. It disgusts me.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yup...the questions are for each episode...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Ryan - He's the "hero" of our story & it is just getting started!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? The final scene after Joe surrenders and will only talk to Ryan. It sets up the entire season & shows even more how creepy Joe is.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Agent Jennifer Mason - I forgot about her & ugh she's annoying!
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I can handle dead people. You kill a dog, I go crazy." ~Mike
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? The woman stabbing herself in the eye. OWWWWW.

I had my answers typed up before I read everyone elses. So funny we all chose the same quote!

icon: tumblr |B
Old 06-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 2:

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob and Paul b/c I love them do I need any other reason? Mike b/c season 1 Mike is awesome and I missed the real him in season 2!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Jacob/Paul moments! and Hardston moments! Jacob saying that it was just him and Paul for a long time. Jacob and Paul talking in the kitchen...just love Jacob and Paul forever! Ryan going to visit Joe in prison b/c that's all he wanted to do.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Claire b/c she's just annoying and she was so stupid to think that Emma wouldn't lie. And the background check? It was probably easily manipulated. Emma b/c of she's just evil personified and she was a jerk to Paul!
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "That's the photo that they picked of me? I hate that picture" -Jacob.
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? any scenes with Emma/Jacob b/c I will never understand that ship...ugh...gross. When Claire is talking to Joe in prison and trying to get him to tell her where Joey is. I just don't like it b/c it was really stupid of her to ask him b/c she knew all along that he would never tell her.

random thought during the rewatch...I got a thought for some reason that what a twist it would have been if Paul killed Emma...and Joey. Ok...I know that sound bad about Joey but the way he was looking in his room...had evil thoughts written all over it.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Paul - I can't help but feel bad for him in this episode.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? All of the flashbacks. Or the Ryan/Joe talk at the end..
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Jordy - I never liked him..
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Good news no dead puppies. Bad news I think it's time to use that word nobody wants to use"
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? Jordy and the sorority girl, but I guess it was needed to set up his story and let us know more about him.

Old 06-13-2014, 10:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode two- 1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob. Mike didn't get to do much in this one.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Even though Ryan still isn't too close to Mike, they are somewhat bonding.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma. I hate her. Enough said.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Because she's[emma] in charge, remember? I'm not trusted with the important things." -Paul
"That's not true!" -Jacob
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? When Jacob said Emma's amazing. I, and 90 percent of the fandom disagree. I agree with Paul, she's way out of his league.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 3:

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Ryan b/c he's really hardcore in this episode. Jacob/Paul b/c
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Jacob/Paul kiss!!!! Ryan talking about how amazing Joe was as a teacher...it is an interesting scene b/c it seemed like he was inspired by him. Jacob covering for Paul! Mike rolling over his chair to talk to Ryan! Hardston in the car! Jacob/Paul moments all of them...and the flashbacks!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma b/c she's evil and seriously mean to Paul even in the flashbacks!
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Please...Call me Joe...its nice to meet you"-Joe I don't know...it was an simple line but chilling knowing what we know. "you are so touchy feely when you drink" no other reason besides the fact that it is a classic Jacob quote and a great J/P moment
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? When Rick stabbed Maggie...just saying it was enough that he stabbed her...we didn't need to see it. When Emma sliced Paul's hand...um..really? The Paul/Megan kissing scenes b/c well you know...I ship Jacob/Paul hardcore! and he should have just killed her on the spot.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Paul - I understand why he was acting out. And I loved seeing more into his mind.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Seeing how Joe and Ryan worked together and became "friends". Joe really tricked Ryan..
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Still Jordy.. be gone.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I know what his followers feel. They’re better for being near him. He knows how to give them a little piece of… what they’re missing."
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? Nothing really in this episode.

Old 06-26-2014, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

completely lost track of the week...planning on watching episode 4 tomorrow night

Episode 4:

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob/Paul b/c I love them! Hardston b/c I love Kevin/Shawn together! excellent actors!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mike wanting to take the ride to save Jenny with Ryan! Jacob letting Megan go...I know that it was hard for him but it showed that he was still a caring person! Of course it didn't turn out to good but he tried! Mike busting in to save the day...and Ryan of course! Ryan calling Mike "Mike" Jacob/Paul hugging in the shower...did I say Jacob/Paul b/c that's who it was in my mind!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma b/c she's horrible...Claire b/c she's almost as bad as Emma...in my eyes anyway...
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Emma I lived with the guy for three years...that's a lot of time to get to know someone"-Paul. It was true! Paul did know Jacob better than anyone! "My name is Mike..sir...you keep calling me Weston. That's my last name. My first name is Mike." Classic Hardston moment!!
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? I know that it was important but I have to go with Paul telling Emma that Jacob never killed anyone...I don't know it just bothered me. I think b/c Paul was just grasping at anything to get Emma to look at Jacob differently....their love for each other was really dysfunctional but it was the most real thing in the show. Jacob telling Emma that he loves her...really? um...no! Lies! Emma/Paul once again...really?

Episode 5:
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob/Paul always! Hardston
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Jacob and Paul shirtless of course!! When Paul kisses Jacob in the top of the head true love right there!!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma b/c she's horrible! Claire b/c she was stupid to think that Ryan would allow her to go with him and Mike!
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Roderick sent me...we have to go...now"-Random Creepy Dude (Hank) I like how they get interested early and already questioning who Roderick is and what his role is.
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? Emma/Paul scenes b/c she is so phony and didn't care about him one bit! when the older couple found Joey and the women started talking to Joey and saying that she saw him on TV.....you don't say that to a kid! really...you should have known what was going to happen! it was probably a significant scene but I just didn't like how she reacted!

Last edited by ocfan27; 07-04-2014 at 05:16 PM
Old 07-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mad Love
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob - I like seeing a little into his back story and that he seems to be the most human of all the followers.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Learning a lot about Ryan through the flashbacks w/ Claire & Jenny.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Maggie - she was interesting, but her plans definitely would not have made Joe happy.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I think we've both made mistakes, Jacob. Mistakes are important until we learn." ~Paul
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? None.

The Siege
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Ryan - I love seeing him in action.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Roderick mentions!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Megan - Ryan Hardy tells you to be quiet then be quiet
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? No stand out this episode.
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? Seeing the poor neighbors sitting there.. I know it was necessary, but still sad.

Old 07-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 6:

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob/Paul Mike!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Sassy Ryan! Jacob staying with Paul after he was stabbed! Roderick mentions!!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma b/c she is stupid and always thinks she has control of the situation when she doesn't!! Claire b/c another idiot that just had no idea what she was doing! The fake cop lady that shot Mike!
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "...because I am your follower" Charlie. A simple line but powerful none the less!! "Thank you...for not leaving me."Paul True love...always!!
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? Are you kidding me? When Ryan stabbed Paul! Emma/Jacob b/c gross! When the fake cop lady shot Mike! Agent Parker's flashbacks...they were important but I felt like they were thrown in.

Episode 7:

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Mike b/c I've been a Shawn fan forever and he's awesome!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Roderick mentions!! Hardston Ryan/Joe face to face and how Joe wanting Ryan alive to see everything!! Joe seeing all the followers at the house
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma b/c there is never a moment in any of the episodes where I don't want to punch her out! Claire b/c she's annoying...and a serious drama queen about everything even when she doesn't need to be
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Every great love must be tested afterall..."-Joe. I swear he lived by this quote b/c he was always testing people especially his followers who he claimed to care about!
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? When Charlie mentioned Paul/Jacob...it made me sad

Episode 8:

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Hardston Roderick b/c well you know..Warren!!!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Seeing "Warren Kole" in the credits!! Warren!!!!! Roderick/Joe flashback! Sassy Ryan! Mike taking responsibility for hacking Donovan's email for Ryan! Ryan going in to save Mike!!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma b/c ugh...hate her! Nick Donovan...he was kind of a tool.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? not really a quote but..."Seriously?" I love Ryan's face when he said it!! "Stay with me buddy" Ryan...classic Hardston moment!! "I just think somebody should be there when he wakes up..that's all" Ryan adorable!
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? Joe asking Emma about Jacob/Paul for the simple reason that she acted like she cared when she didn't! The followers targeting Mike...awww...poor Mike Charlie beating up Mike so sad! Joe/Emma b/c gross!

I have to say that as evil as Roderick was...I can't help but love to hate him b/c Warren plays him yay Warren We know that everything he ever did was for Joe and it was a burden all of the followers had to deal with...

Last edited by ocfan27; 07-22-2014 at 06:22 PM
Old 07-30-2014, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DP but I didn't want to add more to my original post!

Episode 9:

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Jacob/Paul b/c always! my favorites! Roderick b/c it's Warren!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Seeing "Warren Kole" in the credits!! Warren!! Having Jacob/Paul back! Paul in glasses!! Jacob/Paul flasbhacks!! Jacob comfronting Paul Paul standing up for Jacob to his mom. Jaocb kissing Paul on the forehead...Jacob's epic return to the house and the look of pain on his face...amazing acting!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma b/c ugh...just in general. Jacob's dad b/c even though we didn't see him...he was a jerk that just wouldn't understand.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I love you"-Paul b/c it was the truth "I wouldn't just leave you here...I wouldn't do that to you.."-Jacob True Love!! "b/c I like you...you're a good guy"-Paul "Through death..one experieces life" -Ryan. I think that it is an accurate quote that expains somewhat about what Joe was doing. "He's my friend..mom...and he's hurt"-Jacob he would do anything for Paul and it was obvious! "Your boyfriend's got a boyfriend"-Roderick...b/c well even he shipped it!
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? do I even have to say it? ok...I will...Jacob killing Paul...it was hard...it is hard to watch. Still I feel the same way that I did when I first watched it...so painful. But Adan and Nico...they were perfect together!! always...such great acting. not even going to lie...I didn't watch...I turned away Roderick mocking Jacob's messages...it was not nice!

Last edited by ocfan27; 07-30-2014 at 06:39 PM
Old 07-31-2014, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry, Lauren. I'm finally starting to watch again. I'll be caught up after the weekend hopefully.

The Fall
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Ryan - He is so funny in the scenes with Jacob/Paul. Then so down on himself when Emma gets away with Joey. I also loved Deb & her backstory.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Probably the Ryan/Jacob/Paul scenes
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Emma
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Hey. You shouldn't be such a smartass with a gun in your face." ~Paul
5) What was one scene you wish they would have left out? N/A